NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #353
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread

3rd team in 2 years.
Ask to get traded to Wizards to play with John Wall and McGee who made is return. Simmed a few games after trade only to have McGee traded to Detroit for Lance Stephson. SMH!

Now only post(big) player we had worth any damn is gone. And All we got is Mr.Choke artist Lance.

Would of ask for another trade but wizards trade 1st round pick for me even though i'm only 74 overall so I'm stay for season. Hopefully they don't pick up option on 3rd year.

Frustrating that U spend more time at other positions besides yours along with DUMB AI at times. Who wait for defense most times b/4 they shoot.

Would of love to stay and run Point Foward in tornoto but don't have any catch and shoot players. just slashers.

Another issue is the Auto play calling running the same damn play all freaking game along.

I don't understand how 20+ plays in playbook yet only 3 get called whole game.

Players just stand still even when u set stragety to free lance.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #354
Rookie

Got traded to my city (Sacramento) & it has been difficult (HOF/Sim). Man, just couldn't do anything with the team no matter how great my stat line was. Though, I had so many TOs per game it wasn't even funny. So, I dropped to AllStar/Sim (sue me) & it feels smoother, still tough. Had an OT game with LAC which we came away with the win. Anyway, my teammates obviously need to get better but I guess I'll have to wait until December for them to get better or something. I understand they're rated low but it sucks how we can't win when my stat line is stuffed like a turkey.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #355
ZO
Sports Game Addict

ZO's Arena

OVR: 1

Hit my first last second game winner last night with a center! Lamb (who shoots way to much) actually put up the last second shot, but he missed and I did a put back as there was only around 1 second on the clock. No time to pull it down and put it back up. First I have ever even tried to do that. And I grabbed it mid air and slammed it home over Marc Gasol. With 0.3 second on the clock. Giving us the one point lead and the win. Amazing. It felt so good.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #356
Rookie

OVR: 6

I read through these threads and I get jealous because I still can't play MyCareer at all. I get the unable to retrieve data from 2k servers message right after I get drafted. Has happened 12 times. I can't seem to find a fix for my favorite game mode. Really frustrating. Hopefully it gets fixed with a patch SOON!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #357
Rookie

OVR: 2

J. Lamb shoots WAY too much...he's takin the kind of shots the KD should. But KD is just standing around.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #358
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukes
J. Lamb shoots WAY too much...he's takin the kind of shots the KD should. But KD is just standing around.
It happens in Association too. I think someone at 2k switched shot tendencies of KD and Jeremy Lamb. I think it will be fixed once NBA season starts, but we probably have to start a new save for that to take effect.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #359
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukes
I tanked the rookie game to get drafted by the Thunder. Played three games and quit. Man are they BALL HOGS. It is all about breaking down guys one on one or Lamb shooting as you mentioned. Just not very fun.

So far the most fun I have had:

SF playing on the Cavaliers ( very balanced team)
PG the Kings (they miss open 3s a but still fun team)
SG on the Suns: hated I got picked by them but evidently they just needed a shooting guard to be good. Will need another big guy...but again fun!

Sucky teams to play for:
Bobcats: no explanation needed I think
Washington: OMG they are a train wreck. Wall, is terrible and can't shoot.
Nets: they are as dysfunction in the game as they are in RL. The game has Pierce missing EVERYTHING even when he is on the opposite team. Brutal
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #360
Rookie

One thing I say that's really bottering me now is how the AI just abuses alley-oops with some teams (Against the Rockets they scored 3 straight alley-oops with Dwight) and when you try to throw an alley-oop, the ball just fly to God knows where!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »