NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 01-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Game continue to freeze when trying to play my 3rd game in my career. That's the second my career that has been corrupted
Old 01-26-2014, 08:58 AM   #232
Rookie

Whats the bug?

For offline MyPlayer:

Multipliers for difficulty and key game still not applied to actual VC award for dynamic goals and social media challenges though they are shown correctly in game recap screen.

Online MyPlayer works correctly.

Simplified example, hall of fame difficulty, offline MyPlayer:

Performance, teammate grade, highlight play, win bonus and player of the game total 100.

Dynamic goals and/or social media challenge also equals 100.

Recap screen will report 400 earned.

Offline MyPlayer will be actually be awarded 300. .

Key game makes it even worse. In a key game (additional x2) the performance points are properly quadrupled, the dynamic goals are awarded at their single values just as in the original HoF example above, however game recaps reports the quadrupling of all leading to an error of the goals and challenges x3!

Using the same example from above:

Game recap wii report 800.

MyPlayer will be awarded 500.

Either way is fine (if you're trying to punish offline MyPlayers) but recap screen should report true earnings or MyPlayer award should match recap report.

This is patch 3. I have 2 online and one offline (offline started during the Xmas outage)

Didn't see anything about this issue in the patch 4 notes.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

MyCareer (offline MyPlayer only. Two online MyPlayers work correctly.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

Have been tracking it for awhile to verify results.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

At will.

Do you have video or pictures?

Various screenshots and videos.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:40 AM   #233
Rookie

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Whats the bug?
Zero injuries in MyCareer, on anyone, any time. Nothing in the NBA.com Injury Report.

MyCareer.

It happens on every single MyCareer file I try to start. I always make sure injuries are turned ON before starting the file and going to the Rookie Showcase, yet this keeps happening. As far as 22 games into the season, and still zero injuries.

It's happened every time recently, whenever a new MyCareer file is made, either online or offline. It only started about a month ago--it was fine with the game came out. I'm playing the PS3 version--I don't have a PS4 yet.

Sadly, no. Don't know how much good it would do, anyway.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:45 PM   #234
MVP

OVR: 19

Whats the bug?

10 day contracts do not work. you cant advance to sign a player to a 10 day contract when you press the start button

association mode

every time

no
Old 01-29-2014, 03:28 AM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 1

My Career

So I quit in the middle of the 3 point shoot-out. The Calender is blank. I stop the game and go to play it today. I press start, sends me back to the 3 point contest. I compete even though I could make anything. I press start to play the next game...AND IT SIMS THE ENTIRE SEASON!

Seriously, I pick up this game and and My Career has the same bugs, but I deal with it because I have to.

You give me the option to quit during the 3 point shootout. I don't expect my game to be messed up because of it.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:01 AM   #236
Rookie

Whats the bug?
MyCareer, Xbox 360 freezes after Press Conference during load/save screen. When I reload the file, I collect the VC that I earned during the game, but the game is not recorded as played. I am perpetually stuck playing against OKC for eternity.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
MyCareer

Yes I can recreate it (happens after the game every time) and I don't have to do anything to trigger it. It just freezes after the Press Conference.

Happens every time on this save file. I'm not going to waste my time starting a new career to see if I can recreate it on a new save file.

Negative.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #237
Rookie

Whats the bug?

1) Impossible to access to 2K Share on XBOx 360.

I always had the opportunity to access to 2K Share since 2K10. Now this year, when I try to access 2K Share, the game says that my profile doesn't have the Authorization. Never was a problem before even in 2K13. My profile is connected, MyPlayer is synchronised with 2K servers, I can play online, but no 2K Share.

2) Players that I bought with VC are not available anymore.

I bought all the players on NBA Blacktop (nearly 4000 VC), and the next day, all the players were locked again. But my VC were not back, of course...
Old 01-29-2014, 10:29 PM   #238
Rookie

TrustedDegree4's Arena

What is the bug?
The bug is that I can't play any 2k game modes online. It been going on for a week. I was trying to play a myteam play with friends but I keep getting kicked out when it shows our line up. I tried to play a black top and before the game starts my tv screens turn black and my Xbox freezes. I tried the best I can to fix it but no luck with it so far and I don't know what to do. I cleared the cache, and deleted stuff but did not work. It not my connection because I'm able to play other games and play online so it something with 2k.

If anyone knows what the deal is with this or how to fix it can yall help me please. Because I stopped playing 2k because of this.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #239
Rookie

PS4
Problem:
I am finishing my first season, signed with Adidas, created an adidas shoe, saved it, BOUGHT it, and now have it in my dressing room. When I go to view them, the preview never presents itself and it stays just a blotchy grew silhouette. I click them and it shows them on my feet but doesn't save them, definitely doesn't allow my career payer to use them during games, although all the other champs store items are usable.

Question:
Am I just not far enough along in the career for me to use my own shoe, although I AM on Team Adidas? Or, is this a glitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2014, 02:51 AM   #240
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filed.Teeth
Whats the bug?

For offline MyPlayer:

Multipliers for difficulty and key game still not applied to actual VC award for dynamic goals and social media challenges though they are shown correctly in game recap screen.

Online MyPlayer works correctly.

Simplified example, hall of fame difficulty, offline MyPlayer:

Performance, teammate grade, highlight play, win bonus and player of the game total 100.

Dynamic goals and/or social media challenge also equals 100.

Recap screen will report 400 earned.

Offline MyPlayer will be actually be awarded 300. .

Key game makes it even worse. In a key game (additional x2) the performance points are properly quadrupled, the dynamic goals are awarded at their single values just as in the original HoF example above, however game recaps reports the quadrupling of all leading to an error of the goals and challenges x3!

Using the same example from above:

Game recap wii report 800.

MyPlayer will be awarded 500.

Either way is fine (if you're trying to punish offline MyPlayers) but recap screen should report true earnings or MyPlayer award should match recap report.

This is patch 3. I have 2 online and one offline (offline started during the Xmas outage)

Didn't see anything about this issue in the patch 4 notes.

MyCareer (offline MyPlayer only. Two online MyPlayers work correctly.

Have been tracking it for awhile to verify results.

At will.

Various screenshots and videos.

Edit: verified still the same after patch 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »