NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12) - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

How hasn't Metta World Peace gotten an upgrade yet? He's the only Laker besides Kobe playing consistently well.

ESRyder312 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 12-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #12
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2011
When are they going to CF Singler (without black arms)?
Frizzz24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #13
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRyder312
How hasn't Metta World Peace gotten an upgrade yet? He's the only Laker besides Kobe playing consistently well.
Exactly he has been a much better 3pt shooter, faster, good rebounder, better defense, but nobody sees that. Maybe we should spam about him like they did for David West until he gets an upgrade.
Xuriath is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
All Star
 
VDusen04's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
I dislike that i cant add all the added players to my current season.
Yeah I don't know how they'd make that possible, but that bums me out too. My created Singler looks terrrrrible.
VDusen04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
MVP
 
Batum Shaka Laka's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2012
@Steve_OS why is this video not available on mobile?
Batum Shaka Laka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southern California
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

I'm glad they finally added Darius Johnson-Odom and they even included a portrait and cyberface! Time to start my Lakers association over
__________________
GT: assassinK24
KSOR24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #17
YT: SimHeadGaming
 
JerzeyReign's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Searching For YT Fame
Posts: 5,359
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRyder312
How hasn't Metta World Peace gotten an upgrade yet? He's the only Laker besides Kobe playing consistently well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
Exactly he has been a much better 3pt shooter, faster, good rebounder, better defense, but nobody sees that. Maybe we should spam about him like they did for David West until he gets an upgrade.
And what should he get a bump at? His December isn't better than his November. Maybe shooting the ball but most player's numbers come up once the season starts rolling.

Ron is fine where he's at - he's not doing more or less than what he did in the beginning of the year - in fact, his shooting percentage is higher because he's taking less shots.

Disclaimer: The people I've played using the Lakers use Ron Ron the same way he's used in real life so I don't see an issue of where he's at now.
__________________
Youtube: {SimHeadGaming}
Twitter: {JerzeyReign}
JerzeyReign is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #18
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

None of these updates take place in the MYTEAM game mode though right? Were still stuck with the old ratings and missing players right?
shakes08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #19
Rookie
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: May 2011
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Kemba rated higher than Curry? Lol 2k, you guys are a joke.
raidertiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #20
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
And what should he get a bump at? His December isn't better than his November. Maybe shooting the ball but most player's numbers come up once the season starts rolling.

Ron is fine where he's at - he's not doing more or less than what he did in the beginning of the year - in fact, his shooting percentage is higher because he's taking less shots.

Disclaimer: The people I've played using the Lakers use Ron Ron the same way he's used in real life so I don't see an issue of where he's at now.
No. Your point is irrelevant. The problem is that his rating is based on his production from last year; his numbers this year are leaps and bounds better than his numbers from last year. His numbers haven't been this good since before he was a Laker.

In 2K13, he hasn't even been touched. And since his 2K13 rating is based on his production from last year, it doesn't matter if his numbers this month are the same as last month's. His numbers this year are better than last year's.

In addition, World Peace is shooting more than he did last year; not less. So, he's shooting a higher percentage while taking more shots. His numbers, almost across the board, are the highest they've ever been as a Laker.

Finally, he's the most athletic he's ever been as a Laker--faster, quicker, and stronger. His rebounding average is tied for third best in his career.

These are objective facts that are proved by his statistical production, and therefore, cannot be disputed. So, all of this should warrant a considerable upgrade for Metta World Peace.
ESRyder312 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Top -