BUG? To make you shooting percentage 100% - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

BUG? To make you shooting percentage 100%

This is a discussion on BUG? To make you shooting percentage 100% within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 11-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #81
Rookie

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: BUG? To make you shooting percentage 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusman97
Show it to Ronnie, even though he never replies on his twitter anymore.

Or just delete it so it would be abused online.
This is the Internet.

When something is put here, the world knows about it in an attosecond.

This isn't going to die until it's patched.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #82
MVP

Batum Shaka Laka's Arena

OVR: 5
PS Network: Find_the_Door
Can a mod please sticky this? It's a game breaking issue, and must be patched asap.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #83
Rookie

Rensational14's Arena

OVR: 1

Just did some against a Heat cheeser with Walker on the Bobcats lol
Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #84
MVP

Batum Shaka Laka's Arena

PS Network: Find_the_Door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensational14
Just did some against a Heat cheeser with Walker on the Bobcats lol
and for that I refuse to let this thread die
Old 11-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #85
MVP

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
PS Network: Mintsa

Honestly. If this becomes the "norm" for online gameplay...I don't want this to be addressed in the first patch. I want it to be fixed NOW. This will completely cripple any kind of online gameplay (those who played Live 10 online will now what I'm talking about, the first few months were a waste after the 3 pt cheese was discovered).

If this cheese spreads like a virus into online gamely (which it probably already has)....I want this addressed immediately.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #86
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

Did my best posted this in 2k forums hope someone takes it a little serious on that website.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #87
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
I don't even have Acrobat or Finisher works 90% on BT.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:58 AM   #88
Pro

IYoDa's Arena

PS Network: ibeyoda

it will be a while before this is fixed.
by altering the way acrobat works it will alter the percentage of shots inside the paint, ie layups, dunks or even fadeaways from mid.
so its not a "simple fix" like some would have you believe. If it effects how it works as its supposed ALL you guys will be here whining about how much VC you lost by buying a "broken signature skill" and that you cant make any layups/dunks anymore.

the cpu ai uses this to their advantage whenever theyre wide open, you cant tell me that even a centre will nail a 3 when left wide open, EVERY time.
i agree it shouldnt be used on online play but to me, who cares about online play? really?
its just a bunch of sooks whining about how they got beaten by a cheeser who was more than likely someone who's just better, plain and simple.
mycareer is the only real decent mode in this game and the only reason i buy the game.

my advice is get used to it and be prepared, if someone starts using it on you then play full court pressure, double team at the halfway line and force a ball up or play hard d and prevent them from getting to the 3 pt line.

even better yet, turn off your consoles and walk outside and shoot a real basketball, this is a game. stop whining, something else will be found after this is fixed.
EVERY game has little glitches like these, you only have to play any of the BF series or CoD series to know that lmao.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #89
Banned

concolt's Arena

OVR: 1

This is too funny. Can't wait to use his on my brother, he won't know what hit him.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
it will be a while before this is fixed.
by altering the way acrobat works it will alter the percentage of shots inside the paint, ie layups, dunks or even fadeaways from mid.
so its not a "simple fix" like some would have you believe. If it effects how it works as its supposed ALL you guys will be here whining about how much VC you lost by buying a "broken signature skill" and that you cant make any layups/dunks anymore.

the cpu ai uses this to their advantage whenever theyre wide open, you cant tell me that even a centre will nail a 3 when left wide open, EVERY time.
i agree it shouldnt be used on online play but to me, who cares about online play? really?
its just a bunch of sooks whining about how they got beaten by a cheeser who was more than likely someone who's just better, plain and simple.
mycareer is the only real decent mode in this game and the only reason i buy the game.

my advice is get used to it and be prepared, if someone starts using it on you then play full court pressure, double team at the halfway line and force a ball up or play hard d and prevent them from getting to the 3 pt line.

even better yet, turn off your consoles and walk outside and shoot a real basketball, this is a game. stop whining, something else will be found after this is fixed.
EVERY game has little glitches like these, you only have to play any of the BF series or CoD series to know that lmao.
I love how all of you non-developers think you know what it takes to implement and to remedy things like this.

They created this entire game from the ground up, including the signature skill(s) that cause this, for them it's simple at best.

And regardless of whether it's difficult or benign, it needs to be fixed. No questions asked.

And I will be the first to say that I'm an actual programmer and even I don't speak out of term when it comes to these kinds of issues. I let the actual creators and developers handle that. We did our job as consumers; they're aware of it and they're working out a fix for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »