What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? - Page 55 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daca
Quick question:

Do you guys earn VC's when you play against other people offline? I like to play quick games against my brother alot, but lately I haven't gotten any VC's for those games...
could anybody answer this please or is everybody only playing online or against the CPU
Old 10-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #434
Banned

OVR: 4

Gonna try the association vc thing when I get home from work tonight. From what I have heard you have to play at least min quarters to get vc playing association. I am done playing mycareer until they patch something. So for the next week or so I am just going to be gaining and gaining vc. If I had some extra cash I probably would buy it, I have gotten ridiculously good at the game farming vc for the past couple weeks. I think the best way is blacktop mode. I bought shaq and dwight howard accidentally when I first got the game but have been loving using one of those two with peja stojackovic or mark price and beating the ultimate tandem of spud webb and mugsy bogues in about 5 mins 100 times a day lol. Just so sick of listening to the jay-z opening.. really sick of it. Did I tell you i was sick of public service announcement?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #435
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by daca
could anybody answer this please or is everybody only playing online or against the CPU
I haven't got any VC for playing with friends either. So I'd assume no.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #436
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornBetter
I haven't got any VC for playing with friends either. So I'd assume no.
This is hilarious because i ALWAYS get VC when i'm playing locally with my brother. We would start an association or play quick games and get 750 VC a game. I don't get VC playing a solo association. I wish 2K would just give us a guide on what modes make VC and which don't because it's seeming preety random.

But if it's random, SAY IT'S RANDOM!!!

My brother bought 40,000 VC for his MP and he's an 84 overall, that's great but he still only gets lik 150 VC for a good game. To bump up his dunk by one costs 400 VC. So he has to play 3 games just to get his dunk up one spot!?!

C'mon 2K, we're tired of this sh!t. It's been true what they say, the way to get your MyPlayer good, is to not play MyPlayer.

The way i see it, they should double the VC that you get in a MyPlayer game. Give us 100-400 in a game and it would be a bit more tolerable.

Oh yeah, the app doesn't work most of the time, "Can't apply your rewards...". Great, so the best way for me to get a bit of extra VC doesn't even work. Get your servers online 2K, you had a whole year to figure this sh!t out.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #437
Rookie

OVR: 1

250 is once a day when you play the featured game. 2k app is easy as hell. i maxed out for the day lol.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlane007
This is hilarious because i ALWAYS get VC when i'm playing locally with my brother. We would start an association or play quick games and get 750 VC a game.
You get the playing time bonus right? You get that for like every hour of gameplay you play. What daca was asking is if you get VC when you finish every player vs player game which I don't think you do. You just end up getting the playing time bonus.

EDIT: I re-read what you said. If this is true that you get it EVERY game, may I ask how long your quarters are? 12 min?

Last edited by BornBetter; 10-19-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: misread quote post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #439
Rookie

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but if you play an NBA Today Featured Game (one of the games in the middle of the selection screen that are happening in real life) you get extra VC.

I just used the Coach Mode method of earning VC on the Knicks @ Raps game, got 600 + 250

EDIT: I just flipped back a page and saw it... sorry guys
Old 10-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #440
Rookie

OVR: 1

why dont we get vc for oa games

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »