What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? - Page 55 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #541
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

why don't you just change the slider when u sim the coach mode games?? or play it for like 6 minutes and get the score up and then sim it... no wonder these are the cry baby forums you don't think.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #542
Rookie

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

First off let me say that the MyNBA2k app is a fast, easy way to get 1000 VC. All I do on there is the shoot around game and it is so easy. If you get over 25 then you get 50 VC. So if you are good it will only take you about 25-30 games of shoot around to get 1000 VC and each game last 30 seconds. I do this when I am bored and have nothing to do.

Here is my method of getting VC. Play the online MyPlayer blacktop with two other friends and after each blacktop game, go play a one on one game with the computer. I usually just do a good player that can shoot vs a terrible player and as soon as the CPU checks me the ball I shoot a 3 every time. Stealing is also really easy. Each one on one game takes at most 5 minutes. The reason for playing one on one after a MyPlayer blacktop game is because you can't play one on one 2 times in a row or they won't give you your quick 160 VC.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #543
Rookie

OVR: 0

My tips:

1) The rookie showcase thing. Time consuming as all get out, but helpful.
2) The myNBA2K app. Autographs FTW.
3) ???
4) Profit.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #544
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
First off let me say that the MyNBA2k app is a fast, easy way to get 1000 VC. All I do on there is the shoot around game and it is so easy. If you get over 25 then you get 50 VC. So if you are good it will only take you about 25-30 games of shoot around to get 1000 VC and each game last 30 seconds. I do this when I am bored and have nothing to do.

Here is my method of getting VC. Play the online MyPlayer blacktop with two other friends and after each blacktop game, go play a one on one game with the computer. I usually just do a good player that can shoot vs a terrible player and as soon as the CPU checks me the ball I shoot a 3 every time. Stealing is also really easy. Each one on one game takes at most 5 minutes. The reason for playing one on one after a MyPlayer blacktop game is because you can't play one on one 2 times in a row or they won't give you your quick 160 VC.
The 2K app is great but you reach your VC limit pretty fast. The best way to earn VC is the coach mode 12 minute quick games. Leaves you to do whatever you want with your time while still earning VC. I try to earn 7500 a day to buy 5 Gold Booster Packs so my PS3 is on all day pretty much.

PG: Russell Westbrook
SG: Andre Iguodala
SF: Paul George
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: Dirk Nowitzki

6th Man: Steveeeeee Nash

Recently pulled: Blake Griffin (Gold)
Old 10-30-2012, 05:05 AM   #545
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
The 2K app is great but you reach your VC limit pretty fast. The best way to earn VC is the coach mode 12 minute quick games. Leaves you to do whatever you want with your time while still earning VC. I try to earn 7500 a day to buy 5 Gold Booster Packs so my PS3 is on all day pretty much.
7.5k?? i hope the system doesn't get fried im afraid to leave mines on for more then an hour lol
Old 10-30-2012, 06:16 AM   #546
Pro

smace767's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
7.5k?? i hope the system doesn't get fried im afraid to leave mines on for more then an hour lol
What your doing, constant rebooting is a 1,000 times worse then leaving it on. computers 101 look it up.

Ive got a fatback 40gb ps3 i bought in may of 08. it has stayed on about on avg 20 hrs a day. Right now it has been on for 8 straight days and i only rebooted to reset my internet connection. i usually leave the game im playing on pause or in the home menu and it stays on constantly. i get booted from the playstation network more then my ps3 is off.

on topic i just play assc games at 9mins and bank the 750 a game and do the blacktop thing and the autograph mini game on the app.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #547
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
What your doing, constant rebooting is a 1,000 times worse then leaving it on. computers 101 look it up.

Ive got a fatback 40gb ps3 i bought in may of 08. it has stayed on about on avg 20 hrs a day. Right now it has been on for 8 straight days and i only rebooted to reset my internet connection. i usually leave the game im playing on pause or in the home menu and it stays on constantly. i get booted from the playstation network more then my ps3 is off.

on topic i just play assc games at 9mins and bank the 750 a game and do the blacktop thing and the autograph mini game on the app.
How am i making it worse by letting it cool off?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #548
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767

so association with 9 minute quarters is guarateed to get vc??
Old 10-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #549
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone tell me what the value of fans are? Does it eventually lead to VC?
Old 10-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #550
Pro

smace767's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalkofanation
so association with 9 minute quarters is guarateed to get vc??
yes.

I run 3 online one player assc. you can only have 3 max.

a serpentine fantasy with all the teams close in talent.

a straight draft so the best team is 88 and the worst is 74

and a classic team with 19 of the classics replacing the current counter. left thunder, heat, Memphis with the other teams that had no classics.
did this so i have some diversity and see a bunch of different lineups while i bank vc.

usually play 2 gams in each assc and move on to the next. at 750a pop vc comes rollin in while still actually playing some good games.

i usuallly go through the 2 game cycle at least twice a day which is 12 games which is 9,000 vc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »