What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
what is the amt of VC you get?
150vc and pretty much know how to iso well and have a player with ankle breaker lvl3 and can shoot 3's, Pretty much AI and i finish matches in about 3 mins

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 10-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
what is the amt of VC you get?

I believe its around 200 and it can be won very fast. I just played against the Center on the Celtics, he is rated like a 40 with 33 speed. Just turbo for easy quick dunk. This all take less than 10 minutes.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

I get about 750 VC for every 2 Association games I play. I play on Superstar difficulty and 11 min Qtrs
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
Rookie

I played a 12 minute quarter game last night on Association mode and got 750 VC for it.

Whenever I played on 5 minute quarters I only got 250 VC.

I also tested changing the difficulty on 5 minutes and there was no difference.

From what I've seen you get much bigger reward for playing 12 minute quarters as opposed to playing 5 minutes. Triple the amount of VC for playing for just over twice as long.

I'm not really into Offline Association but I'm going to use it to earn VC whenever I need it and to get the clothes I want before I start MyCareer.

Haven't tried MyCareer or MyTeam yet.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #15
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

I went ahead and started My Team but im waiting on the roster update and other stuff. Thanks guys but the i'd rather play 3, 5 min quarter games b/c i'd get bored playing one 12 min quarter game.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #16
Rookie

My way is pretty 'lame' but you know what, they absolutely made VC too difficult to get in this game, especially in My Career, so here is what i do:

Play a quick match game with 12 minute quarters/HOF/Sim but turn all the NBA rules off. This basically allows me to inbound the ball and just let the player sit their until the quarter is over. You get 750 VC per game and it takes about 50 minutes. I did the match and it is faster than doing a bunch of 1 minute quarter games (not to mention you have to be paying more attention to the game when doing 1 minute quarters so it's more work on your part.)

Anyways that is my way. Enjoy.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #17
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunHD
My way is pretty 'lame' but you know what, they absolutely made VC too difficult to get in this game, especially in My Career, so here is what i do:

Play a quick match game with 12 minute quarters/HOF/Sim but turn all the NBA rules off. This basically allows me to inbound the ball and just let the player sit their until the quarter is over. You get 750 VC per game and it takes about 50 minutes. I did the match and it is faster than doing a bunch of 1 minute quarter games (not to mention you have to be paying more attention to the game when doing 1 minute quarters so it's more work on your part.)

Anyways that is my way. Enjoy.
This, and even if the VC wasn't hard to get, everything is waaay overpriced. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #18
Rookie

I was playing at my bro's house the other night and he was getting 750 VC for each game we played in the association we started. It was on 5 minute quarters. Seems like the best way but you of course need 2 people. Sucks that he got 5000 VC by the end of the night to spend on his MPlayer and I got a bag of f*ck all. Lol.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playing association games gets you 750 +10 if you win what i've been doing is Association then I'll play quick game put it on coach mode go do something that's another 600
Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider131
Playing association games gets you 750 +10 if you win what i've been doing is Association then I'll play quick game put it on coach mode go do something that's another 600
Never thought coach mode would give you VC. Trying this now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »