Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread - Page 60 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #591
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I now know how Ronnie2K got a 79 overall rated player before the draft. He bought jewelry, and those give ULTIMATE attribute boosts. I didn't by them, because I don't have the $25 to waste. But, just to let you guys know.

And, also, I am always so close to getting into the starting lineup and then the coach takes out 4 minutes, although I had a decent game. What about you guys?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #592
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymainefye
Anybody know how to get virtual currency instead of skill points in my player... when I exit out I have more virtual currency than
skill points
Make sure your not playing in offline mode .
Old 10-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #593
Rookie

ltylerj's Arena

OVR: 2

Well, my team had a good run. Went down 0-3 to the Lakers in round one but made it a series by winning the next two. The downfall of my team was the odd substitution pattern. We're down two in the third and my coach take me out for most of that. During the time I was sitting it went from a two point game to a 12 point game and we never recovered from it.

They also put my small PG on Kobe most of the game...that mixed with my not so great on ball defense, he averaged about 38 for the series.

Oh well, always next year...I'm shooting for the single season assist record. Gonna try to average 15 or more(Had a bunch of games last year that I had 25 or more, including setting the single game playoff record).

Funny that all the other 2k games I focused on scoring, but this game I feel like a true PG and I dish it more than I score it.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #594
Rookie

OVR: 1

What's up with the accessories. The socks stay white and you can't edit the color of the wristbands etc. It just stays white or black depending on which one you bough
Old 10-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #595
Pro

biggiejerseys's Arena

OVR: 1
So I finally became the starting pg for Dallas, but yet I spend most of the game as sg. Which annoys the piss out of me. But at least I finally made it as a starter.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #596
Rookie

OVR: 7

so i've played MyCareer all weekend and did some experimenting with draft positions and salary.

Been picked #1 - 500VC / year
#4 with Cavs - ~550VC / year
#10 Hornets - 500VC / Year
#28 OKC - 500VC / Year
#29 Bulls - 500VC / Year

So it seems #1 draft salary is bugged so that you earn the same as the #10 NOLA pick.

Getting picked lower than #10 has no implications on your VC salary. Nor does it affect the amount of "starting" minutes you get from the bench.

So all the ball-busting effort to get #1 is pointless. I simply bombed my showcase with a F grade and got drafted to OKC as a SG! so much fun playing with KD, Westbrook and Harden!
Old 10-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #597
Rookie

OVR: 0

ugh, started 1 game as a pg and did great. next game, coming off the bench as a sg. wth. i feel like too much weight is given to turnovers and teammate grade.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #598
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigYellow21
so i've played MyCareer all weekend and did some experimenting with draft positions and salary.

Been picked #1 - 500VC / year
#4 with Cavs - ~550VC / year
#10 Hornets - 500VC / Year
#28 OKC - 500VC / Year
#29 Bulls - 500VC / Year

So it seems #1 draft salary is bugged so that you earn the same as the #10 NOLA pick.

Getting picked lower than #10 has no implications on your VC salary. Nor does it affect the amount of "starting" minutes you get from the bench.

So all the ball-busting effort to get #1 is pointless. I simply bombed my showcase with a F grade and got drafted to OKC as a SG! so much fun playing with KD, Westbrook and Harden!
#2 is 647 salary for future reference. Looks like you're right. I guess #1 is supposed to be about 700.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #599
Rookie

OVR: 14

Drafted by Pistons and asked a trade to the Heat/Bulls/OKC and got traded to the Nuggets instead but I'm fine with that.
I'm kinda doing good with my Center right now.
18/8/2 guy with 2.5 blocks per game.
My average is so low because of some simulated games I did with the pistons.
In the last three games I averaged 28/12/5 with 4 blocks per game.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #600
Pro

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
So I finally became the starting pg for Dallas, but yet I spend most of the game as sg. Which annoys the piss out of me. But at least I finally made it as a starter.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
That's not that bad compared to what I went through. The Raptors were playing me (SG) at Center for most of a game once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »