Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread - Page 50 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I am on PS3 how do I create another save for my career so incase freezing happens I don't need to worry
I cannot find save and load option in my career
Old 10-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #492
Rookie

OVR: 0

For the Acrobat signature skill , does your player change his shot in the air himself or do you do it manually
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #493
Rookie

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KManiaC
For the Acrobat signature skill , does your player change his shot in the air himself or do you do it manually
I'm not exactly sure, but I think it allows you to change it in mid air. Without it you can't change you shot so good? Not sure.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeman2525
And how good does your dunk rating have to be to dunk? My guy's a 6'2" all-around PG and I just got him to 40 dunking, which lets me pick dunk packages, but he still can't dunk.
I believe he's got to be at a 65 dunk with decent vertical (not sure how high the vertical has to be) before you start seeing him do dunks on breakaways. He still won't be dunking in traffic, but at least you can get a fastbreak dunk with 65
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #495
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknowndevil
I am on PS3 how do I create another save for my career so incase freezing happens I don't need to worry
I cannot find save and load option in my career
You can't I wish you could though I just lost a myplayer from a corrupted file
Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #496
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAhmed7
I'm not exactly sure, but I think it allows you to change it in mid air. Without it you can't change you shot so good? Not sure.
The skill reduces the penalty for changing your shot in midair. Whether that's for manual shot changes or when it happens by itself due to contact, or both, I'm not sure.

btw...from ronnie2k.

"#NBA2K13 MyCAREER patch has been submitted. Usually takes 10-14 days as long as it doesn't get bounced back but working with MS to speed up"

It would be extremely disappointing if it took that long.

Last edited by MrBigShot1; 10-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 10
For the people doing My Career with Centers, are you a starter yet? If you are, how many games did it take to start?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Thanks dude for clearing that up. Now I see how you've been getting screwed by GMs. So far I tried getting traded once and it worked out as I requested. (From Portland to Miami)

I was lucky. When I was asking for the trade, one of the two teams who were interested in me was Miami. I put Miami as my first choice and it worked out.

Just to let you know, I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to get traded to Miami after I made the trade request. So I had a GM seatdown to cancel the request but he said it's too late and I have to leave Portland... I don't know if this had anything to do with the outcome. Also during the season I always complained about the Portland coach and team mates. They kinda wanted me out from there. LOL.
it happen to me once!! but i figured it out what I did was. I demanded a trade!! and it we exchange some words and he told me to pick 3 teams that i want!! and it happen to me
Old 10-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 2

Question. If I make my PG really tall does it make leveling up your attributes harder like last year? If so I probably will just make a smaller PG when I start my true My Career, but not sure.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #500
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

They have me in the Dunk Contest and my PG have a 50 dunk. I just hope I dont embarrass myself, especially since I never played Guitar Hero.
I ended up in last place with a score of 62.4

Last edited by illwill10; 10-06-2012 at 12:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »