Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-04-2012, 06:22 AM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Just a quick tip. Try your best to complete the dynamic goals if you're struggling. In my experience, they give the most SP/VC.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:18 AM   #346
The Kobe Era is over!

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

Got drafted by the Rockets, my biggest gripe is Jeremy Lin does not pass me the ball at all. Other than that it's been a ton of fun
Old 10-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #347
Rookie

OVR: 2

Made an all-around PG ,did ok in the Rookie Showcase, drafted by Memphis, had a good first game with blocks and rebounds but the fun ended their. Since Conley is there they made me play majority of the time SG but I have played SF and PF (I was destroyed against Lebron it was sad). Then my teammates forgot how to play basketball and the rim closed for me about 5 games down and I can't make shots anymore apparently. We lost 5 straight and when we were 2-9 I went to the GM and asked for a trade and was sent to the Heat. Don't know if I'm gonna keep playing with the Heat with no play calling but shouldn't be a problem in Miami but we know how AIs like to play.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 5

So far I have to say, I love playing defense on my SG this year. It feels like it's never impossible for me to at least make someone's shot a little harder.

edit: Just spent a game alternating between defending Ellis and Jennings and it was a lot of fun. They still got some points off of me, but it was pretty rewarding to force them into bad shots.

Last edited by OttoOC; 10-04-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #349
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

arrrrghgh, this mode is always so frustrating. I started my MyCareer with custom rosters where I extended a lot of contracts and made most stars have a NO TRADE clause set to YES. I want to play in the NBA, and not some wacky 2k fantasy league.

5 measly games into my season and teams are already trading guys with NO TRADE clauses, what is the point of having these if GMs dont even look at them. ?! I'm gonna hire a virtual attorney with my hard earned VC and sue the league for breach of contract and collusion!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #350
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoOC
So far I have to say, I love playing defense on my SG this year. It feels like it's never impossible for me to at least make someone's shot a little harder.

edit: Just spent a game alternating between defending Ellis and Jennings and it was a lot of fun. They still got some points off of me, but it was pretty rewarding to force them into bad shots.
What style did you do and where did you get drafted to?

Debating re-making my SG. GS has too many guards.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #351
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukes
What style did you do and where did you get drafted to?

Debating re-making my SG. GS has too many guards.
Athletic 6'5" SG/PG playing for the Bobcats. Kemba was injured to start the season but now that he's back the offense has been rolling.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #352
Rookie

Made a 6'7" slashing SG and got drafted 7th to Portland. So far, my team's getting blown away by everybody. In three games, we've lost by more than 25 each time, and I'm having good games. It reminds me of how teams were in 2K11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »