Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12??? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12???

This is a discussion on Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 09-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12???

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
We should be allowed to play the mode how we see fit, not at the mercy of whatever difficulty settings are ingame.
agree.

if they at least could stop the hacking online, not having sliders would make sense imo like this everyone would be at the same level of difficulty to build their MP, but now (till 2k11 at least) the online is full of cheaters + there's no sliders for those who just want to have a great MP experience offline : /

well.. i only heard good things about 2k12 MP gameplay so i stay optimistic anyway : )

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 09-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
Rookie

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx Qontrolz xX
agree.

if they at least could stop the hacking online, not having sliders would make sense imo like this everyone would be at the same level of difficulty to build their MP, but now (till 2k11 at least) the online is full of cheaters + there's no sliders for those who just want to have a great MP experience offline : /

well.. i only heard good things about 2k12 MP gameplay so i stay optimistic anyway : )
Yea, with all the hacking it makes any such intention without sliders moot as players would juice their players instantly instead of of doing it over a few seasons instead of alot. It means those of us who want to play the game their way get stiffed whilst those who want maxed out Crew players can do it without any graft anyway.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
as long as crew and myplayer are connected, it will never happen.
Why not have different players? One for online, one for offline/single player? Oh wait, that would be too easy a solution. Developers don't do that.

I'm not just complaining or being negative. I'm evaluating for improvement.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #14
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17
PS Network: Alwheezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge
Why not have different players? One for online, one for offline/single player? Oh wait, that would be too easy a solution. Developers don't do that.
Easy=/= Practical

Oh wait consumers don't know that.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #15
Banned

Fly3's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yeah, because cheating right now is very hard to do..
It is for PS3 users.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
PS Network: BigWillie54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken North
Yeah, because cheating right now is very hard to do...
so they should just make it easier then besides fixing it..................make sense..............smh
Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #17
Rookie

what we (2k included) need :

1. sliders for MP
2. detect hacked MP as soon as they connect the 2k server, instantly ban the gamer's GT from 2k server for tampering the game.. let them pay 8$ for another GT they gonna give up real quick

might be a noob comment as idk how the server works for 2k nor who owns it really, but if it's possible, then let's go
Old 09-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

Quote:
what we (2k included) need :

1. sliders for MP
2. detect hacked MP as soon as they connect the 2k server, instantly ban the gamer's GT from 2k server for tampering the game.. let them pay 8$ for another GT they gonna give up real quick

might be a noob comment as idk how the server works for 2k nor who owns it really, but if it's possible, then let's go
1. Sliders as have been mentioned would make the game beyond easy. You say to yourself " oh but I won't do anything unrealistic!" that may be you but so many others will instantly realize this is an easy way to put up ridiculous stats for huge chunks of Skill Points.

2. Not that simple you can easily hack within the limits of the game (i.e. not 7'6 uncapped) but legitimate in terms of height and skill caps. Pretty much the easy route, not that easy to detect.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
1. Sliders as have been mentioned would make the game beyond easy. You say to yourself " oh but I won't do anything unrealistic!" that may be you but so many others will instantly realize this is an easy way to put up ridiculous stats for huge chunks of Skill Points.

2. Not that simple you can easily hack within the limits of the game (i.e. not 7'6 uncapped) but legitimate in terms of height and skill caps. Pretty much the easy route, not that easy to detect.
1. sure some ppl would think and do that but i prefer them to do that than taking a usb drive and 2 minutes of their time to create a 99 monster, that would at least force them to play the mode, which isn't the case now

2. actually in 2k11 u couldn't chose the number of skill points u get by hacking the game, it was always something ridiculous like 2 millions SP (or may be 200K not sure) that u could then spend where u wanted.. so may be 2k could recognize hacked players just by the number of SP they have

edit : if anybody has a usb drive (i don't : / ) do the test, go to YT to see how to hack a player, takes 5 minutes, and u'll see the crazy amount of SP u automatically get

Last edited by Xx Qontrolz xX; 09-18-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #20
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

Quote:
1. sure some ppl would think and do that but i prefer them to do that than taking a usb drive and 2 minutes of their time to create a 99 monster, that would at least force them to play the mode, which isn't the case now

2. actually in 2k11 u couldn't chose the number of skill points u get by hacking the game, it was always something ridiculous like 2 millions SP (or may be 200K not sure) that u could then spend where u wanted.. so may be 2k could recognize hacked players just by the number of SP they have

edit : if anybody has a usb drive (i don't : / ) do the test, go to YT to see how to hack a player, takes 5 minutes, and u'll see the crazy amount of SP u automatically get
1. Doesn't really solve the problem just band aids it.

2. You can unlock your skill points, then set them back to a realistic limit it isn't remotely difficult to do. Now once the value for money is found it'll bee just as easy, then seri out back to a realistic value.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »