***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread*** - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread*** within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 06-26-2011, 01:50 AM   #1351
Banned

OVR: 9
PS Network: KydChaos
Re: ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

improve online play. there should be multiple cameras you can choose from.

i would like also to player lock online. i only player lock. so playing online was pretty hard to play.

why is it so hard to get a damn game in online. feel like i'm in a maze.

also add the last name BOB to the database.

Using cameras to put faces in games
Old 06-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #1352
Rookie

DECAF's Arena

OVR: 1

alright heres what the need to fix but people may have this porblem but i have it every freakin time it makes me so ****in mad the corrupted data on my player it happens to me every time i was an mvp over 3 seasons corrupted data i had 6 nba games with my best my player corrupted data and i found out why its because i had autosave on and i shut off the ps3 during a bad game so i created a pg turned autosave off and never quit the game and it turns out hes the best one i ever made 12 games corrupted data son of a ***** a never did anythin lol so ya when 2k12 comes out that better be a change it makes me mad
Old 06-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #1353
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
PS Network: BetterHigh1990

This is quite small but I would like to see a smoother transition when inbounding the ball after a made basket. This year, for some reason after the other team makes a basket, if the ball goes off somewhere your guy will pick it up and he has to get to a specific spot before he inbounds it. After a made basket, you get the entire baseline. Also they tend to step 5 ft or more behind the line before they throw it in, and the PG will do some animation where it looks like he's about to fall as he turns around.

Live 10 did a good job of this. Example:

http://youtu.be/kjJH2OswzZc

I also like the appearance of the accessories and the storylines for each game.

Wondering if it would be too hard to have players age a little as seasons pass or at least the ability to edit EVERY player's hair and facial hair so they don't have the same look for 25 years.

Would also like to have the ability during the off-season to create new jerseys, logos, courts, etc. (That could be included in a TeamBuilder feature)

One more thing, it'd be nice to see accessories added for injuries throughout games and seasons. Few examples:

-broken nose- return next game with mask on
-dislocated elbow- padded sleeve next game
-knee injury- knee brace
-rolled ankle- ankle braces
-dislocated finer or torn cartilage in finger- taped finer or finger sleeve

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Bobcats/Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12
Old 06-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #1354
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

I would like to see the following retro jerseys included in the game: 1994-95 phoenix (home white, road purple, black road alt), 1991-92 philadelphia home and away (worn during barkley's last year there), 1993-94 sonics home and away (worn during playoff upset loss to denver that year), 1996-97 sixers home and away (worn during iverson's rookie year), 2002-03 nuggets (last worn the yr before melo arrived) 1994-95 atlanta hawks home, away, and black alt), 1992-93 washington bullets (home and away). i don't have time to post pics but if someone wants to that would be great.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #1355
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeniableSkillz9
improve online play. there should be multiple cameras you can choose from.

i would like also to player lock online. i only player lock. so playing online was pretty hard to play.

why is it so hard to get a damn game in online. feel like i'm in a maze.

also add the last name BOB to the database.

Using cameras to put faces in games
I dont know why people think its hard to get an online game.

Just go to quick play
Press X (for Xbox 360)
hit Right Trigger twice
Then you will see lobbies of players waiting for a match, and you can just invite them to a game, or accept their game invite.

Its much easier than pressing that rank button and waiting 30 minutes

AND ADD LAST NAME BOB
Old 06-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #1356
Banned

OVR: 9
PS Network: KydChaos

improve myplayer its been a while since i played it. it shouldn't be so easy to get to 99.

have players feel different if i created more than one player at the same spot i did before also with different positions.

Let guys go undrafted.
I personally would like to go undrafted so where the teams get their players in real life. than i have to earn a spot on a team.

not everybody should be able to max out to 99. it should be a potential rating that is random with each created person.

with that being said if a player is passing expectations he should improve no matter if is potential is a D or 60. If not at least give the camp that is in association that improves a players potential.

You should be able to view players who wants to play with you when its time to pick players. it can depend on your playing style, coaching style, etc..

Also you should be able to play like a slasher if i want to be a slasher. Or a back down center or point foward. Also should be able to move freely off the ball.

I'm say it again. I would like to be able to move freely off the ball to get open for a shot. instead having to run certain plays.

More than 3 plays ran by the damn cpu.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #1357
Rookie

OVR: 0

Add flexibility to zone defenses.... Suggesting that some zones have two levels adjustable by the buttons (LB-RB):
1. Contract - To prevent penetration
2. Extend - To challenge perimeter shooting.

Speaking specifically of 1-2-2 and 2-3 zones. How about a 3-2 ?
Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #1358
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Send a Message via Google Talk to cjallure24

Custom Arena Music for the PC, and faster releases for Patches. Sucks that we have to wait months for a patch.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 AM   #1359
All Star

VDusen04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
I would like to see the following retro jerseys included in the game: 1994-95 phoenix (home white, road purple, black road alt), 1991-92 philadelphia home and away (worn during barkley's last year there), 1993-94 sonics home and away (worn during playoff upset loss to denver that year), 1996-97 sixers home and away (worn during iverson's rookie year), 2002-03 nuggets (last worn the yr before melo arrived) 1994-95 atlanta hawks home, away, and black alt), 1992-93 washington bullets (home and away). i don't have time to post pics but if someone wants to that would be great.
Got ya

Bonus Hawks:

Last edited by VDusen04; 06-27-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #1360
All Star

VDusen04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
This is quite small but I would like to see a smoother transition when inbounding the ball after a made basket. This year, for some reason after the other team makes a basket, if the ball goes off somewhere your guy will pick it up and he has to get to a specific spot before he inbounds it. After a made basket, you get the entire baseline. Also they tend to step 5 ft or more behind the line before they throw it in, and the PG will do some animation where it looks like he's about to fall as he turns around.

Wondering if it would be too hard to have players age a little as seasons pass or at least the ability to edit EVERY player's hair and facial hair so they don't have the same look for 25 years.

Would also like to have the ability during the off-season to create new jerseys, logos, courts, etc. (That could be included in a TeamBuilder feature)

One more thing, it'd be nice to see accessories added for injuries throughout games and seasons. Few examples:

-broken nose- return next game with mask on
-dislocated elbow- padded sleeve next game
-knee injury- knee brace
-rolled ankle- ankle braces
-dislocated finer or torn cartilage in finger- taped finer or finger sleeve
I think these are all great ideas. I am very much in favor of each of them. I've mentioned this before, but I think the "different haircuts" idea may be best suited if each player had a choice of 2-4 haircut presets (if they have a history of hair change, unlike someone like Jeff Foster, who seems to always have the same haircut). I can't imagine players looking normal if everyone was open to have any sort of altered hair style. I feel like a player's hair and face graphics are one entity in 2K (except for created players). Therefore, it'd be nice if there was a preloaded hairstyle set of: Ben Wallace1 (current hair), Ben Wallace2 (afro), and Ben Wallace3 (cornrows). Or even Richard Hamilton1 (current with mask), Richard Hamilton2 (cornrows with mask) and Richard Hamilton3 (cornrows, no mask).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »