Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 10-27-2010, 07:38 AM   #291
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravDiddy
I don't have a memory card, where else can I move it to? Do I just have to delete it?
If you don't have a memory card then unfortunately yes you will have to delete it.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #292
MVP

OVR: 14

It seems that this game. like 2 weeks ago, suddenly feels very different. Contact in the paint is seldom and it is quite easier to beat your man off the dribble than it was at release. It feels like 2K10 again. Just like before, I had to bring game speed down to 45(originally I increased the game speed to 52 and that felt right; now the game has sped up so much that I have to decrease it below 50), help D up to 100, D Aware up to 80 on Superstar/Sim and it STILL feels like penetration is far easier than it did before.

I am starting to think this is some sort of glitch in that this is the second time it has happened so blatantly. It doesn't appear a roster update could be responsible for those sort of changes and there haven't been any updates. The gameplay experience has been very inconsistent not only offline, but online too. It went from physical basketball that required strategy and skill to turbo up the court and take it to the hole every time. This is for the Xbox 360 by the way... have not experienced this with the PC version.

Last edited by eko718; 10-27-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #293
Banned

OVR: 7

Ever since dl'ing the patch every time I exit association the game freezes.

Any workarounds?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #294
Rookie

OVR: 0

First playoff game in "My Player" mode as a SF for the Pacers, 30 pts, 16 rebs, 9 asts and 2 blocks. Game two... well... who knows because it appears THE FRICKIN' SEASON HAS FROZEN! Does anyone know if the eventual patch for the Xbox 360 will work if I just keep that season on ice or is it lost for good?
Old 10-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #295
Flight Club

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
PS Network: ADPhreezyP3 Wii Code: ADPhreezyP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTMAC
System: PS3

I go into season mode, made a Washington Wizards team and them made Export Team option. Come back to main menu, go into roster and then i see 10-12 players with wrong or half NAME! Example, no more "LeBron James", just "James", or no more "Kobe Bryant", now is "Stack Bryant"...

WTF is going on?
WARNING DANGER:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR CREATE TEAMS. CHANGING COACH'S NAME CHANGES RANDOM PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER'S NAMES AND CANNOT BE EDITED

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 10-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #296
Pro

OVR: 10

Platform: XBOX 360

Problem: I start the game and it proceeds to load and gets stuck at the "LOAD FILE" screen. I turn off my 360 and try again and it freezes at the same "Load File..." Its happened 10 times in a row. Is it time to get a new disc or will I have the same problem?
Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #297
Rookie

Cuse 15's Arena

OVR: 7
PS Network: Cuse 15

Platform: 360

Game Mode: Association

After 3 games into my franchise the game says my record is 3-3 when I only played 3 games and my record should be 1-2, anyone else have this problem?
Old 10-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 1

Platform: PS3

Association:

Okay, I've obtained the overall homecourt advantage in the playoffs. However for some reason, when I made the finals, the homecourt advantage was given to the Heat. Now, normally, something this small wouldn't bother me, but given the number of things that I've had to either just deal with, or work around in association mode- this really bothers me.

Get at me on PSN: Gekibird.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #299
All Star

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Any rumored date on when the patch is coming out?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #300
MVP

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
PS Network: Mintsa

PS3:

SInce the patch I can't load any of saved highlights (stand alone) or to reel maker ???

It freezes on that screen that shows a team and how many championships they've won.

Anyone else have this problem ??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »