Offcial NBA 2K7 Codes Thread!!!!!! - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Offcial NBA 2K7 Codes Thread!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Offcial NBA 2K7 Codes Thread!!!!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen

Old 11-21-2006, 08:55 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 4
PS Network: TheVisualizer
Re: Offcial NBA 2K7 Codes Thread!!!!!!

just a quick observation, i spent a few minutes looking at the codes to see if maybe i could make sense of them so we could figure out if some more exist before the powers that be decide they can be released and the big thing that sticks out seems to be the inclusion of a unique number in each

zw9idla =9
zjb3lau =3
bcb8sta =8
nrd4esj =4

the fact that each code has a unique number could be a coincidence or more likely my thought is that there are at least 5 more jersey codes out there with the numbers 1,2,5,6, or 7 in them

also each code is exactly 9 characters long and the first 2 or 3 letters before the number are shorthand for the team name and color of jersey

zw = wizards
zjb = jazz blue
bcb = charlotte bobcats blue
nrd = newjersey red

not sure what the last set of letters means in each

just my 2 cents

Currently Playing
Fight Night Rd. 4 (360)
UFC Undisputed (360)
FIFA 09 (360)
MLB: The Show 09 (PS3)
Old 11-21-2006, 08:55 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
does anyone know how to use the ABA Ball on the PS2 Version how do i use it in game i have it truned on and went to exbition mode and its not showing up in game how do i use it thanks
ive had the same problem for the xbox version too.

Also, has anybody unlocked the Rookies and Sophomore teams yet?
Old 11-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #133
Christian In Training

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
PS Network: luvmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockgeez04
just a quick observation, i spent a few minutes looking at the codes to see if maybe i could make sense of them so we could figure out if some more exist before the powers that be decide they can be released and the big thing that sticks out seems to be the inclusion of a unique number in each

zw9idla =9
zjb3lau =3
bcb8sta =8
nrd4esj =4

the fact that each code has a unique number could be a coincidence or more likely my thought is that there are at least 5 more jersey codes out there with the numbers 1,2,5,6, or 7 in them

also each code is exactly 9 characters long and the first 2 or 3 letters before the number are shorthand for the team name and color of jersey

zw = wizards
zjb = jazz blue
bcb = charlotte bobcats blue
nrd = newjersey red

not sure what the last set of letters means in each

just my 2 cents
I was trying to figure out the coding too but the thing that threw me off what the way that new jersey isn't like the wizards isn't like the jazz. I noticed that the first letter of Washington is used and then the 3rd letter in Wizards. First letter in Charlotte and the 3rd letter in Bobcats. With the Utah, the first and third letter in Jazz are used which threw the whole flow off. And with New Jersey, the first letter in New and the 3rd letter in Jersey are used but aren't in the same order as the others. I definitely have no clue what those last letters could be. When were the jerseys revealed? That might be a clue. Just a thought.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoons21
I cannont get these to load into association mode and once I leave the code menu and go back they're gone, even after saving my settings file. Help plz.
There isn't any way to load the saved settings until you restart the XBOX 360/XBOX. The way to use them is to have the settings loaded which isn't an option except when the game loads everything originally. Just put the codes in, save them to the settings file, save your rosters, and your VIP. Then go back to the dashboard and reboot the game. It should show up. It took me a couple of minutes to get it to work for me. It works though.

Last edited by luv_mist; 11-21-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah that coding defitnely might means there's more codes to come out for jerseys raptors home being one. But i email 2ksports and all they said in customer service is they don't have any codes but to check out the 2ksports forums to see if anyone has them. So it sounds like some people have to figure out themselves which is crazy seeing as 2ksports is the makers who make the game.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #135
Save NYK Phil! [dcRising]

Ruff Ryder's Arena

OVR: 34

So can you load them into association mode?
Old 11-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #136
Rookie

yes they work in association mode you can select alternate for the cpu jerseys or there road.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #137
Save NYK Phil! [dcRising]

Ruff Ryder's Arena

OVR: 34

But for an already existing association mode?
Old 11-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #138
Rookie

no you would need to redo association mode cause the settings files need to be saved with the code on before you do it.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:39 PM   #139
Christian In Training

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
PS Network: luvmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastreet2
yeah that coding defitnely might means there's more codes to come out for jerseys raptors home being one. But i email 2ksports and all they said in customer service is they don't have any codes but to check out the 2ksports forums to see if anyone has them. So it sounds like some people have to figure out themselves which is crazy seeing as 2ksports is the makers who make the game.
Customer service isn't going to give the answers to codes when it's not their specialty. They help with the things like a defective game, the problems with the HD, and things of that nature.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM   #140
Pro

OVR: 9

AS I said in the beginning of this thread the jersey codes will be given out on NBA.com on turn back the clock nights or sometime around when the teams wear the uniforms. This has been the case for a couple years already with Nba Live.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »