[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters

Old 10-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #441
Rookie

hizkijah's Arena

OVR: 9
PS Network: Hezi97
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Yeah I actually did find the black arm fix last year completely on accident.. I told everybody here how to do it and eventually hokupguy figured out the value was that changed it..

Does anybody remember all the values that removed tattoos from last years game? If I remember correctly some of those also allowed you to change the black arms..
Those were all of the rookie portraits and other unused portrait ids.
The fix doesn't work this year. Jonas Valciunas doesn't have a portrait i tried to use his but black arms were still there and tats.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #442
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

Leftos's Arena

OVR: 13

Hyperballer21, apologies for not implementing all your requests for which you had sent me rosters.

I now have A LOT more time to spend on implementing stuff, so since your requests are quite a number of pages back, mind reminding me what you wanted me to implement, and sending me those rosters again?

Again, apologies, but I had to finish my thesis first. Now I'm up for whatever.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #443
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20
PS Network: jor23danXI

Leftos,

Has any1 figured out how to unlock & change players assigned shoe brands this year for 360? seems to be a more difficult process in 2k13.
please help...THX

360: HeeLs23
ps3: JoR23dAn_XI
Old 10-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #444
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Hyperballer21, apologies for not implementing all your requests for which you had sent me rosters.

I now have A LOT more time to spend on implementing stuff, so since your requests are quite a number of pages back, mind reminding me what you wanted me to implement, and sending me those rosters again?

Again, apologies, but I had to finish my thesis first. Now I'm up for whatever.
Leftos,

Apology accepted. Here are some things I'd like to see implemented:

Appearance:
Here are the files for that. I've change Weight/Body Type, Eye color, and muscle tone to Jrue Holiday, Jason Richardson, and Evan Turner.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5r0cz

Shoe Brands:
I've change Evan Turner from Generic (default) to Nike, Jordan, and Adidas. I am assuming that the remaining shoe brands will follow the same code pattern.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kzls6
Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 AM   #445
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Leftos,

Apology accepted. Here are some things I'd like to see implemented:

Appearance:
Here are the files for that. I've change Weight/Body Type, Eye color, and muscle tone to Jrue Holiday, Jason Richardson, and Evan Turner.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5r0cz

Shoe Brands:
I've change Evan Turner from Generic (default) to Nike, Jordan, and Adidas. I am assuming that the remaining shoe brands will follow the same code pattern.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kzls6
I beleive weight/body type and muscle tone is tied to the generic face code.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:16 AM   #446

Leftos's Arena

v0.7 released!
Shoe Brand and Shoe Model are now editable.

Didn't find Shoe Brand Lock parameter yet, so you won't be able to unlock the in-game assignment via 2K Shoes, but you will be able to change a player's shoes via the editor, for now. If you're unsure of the shoe model ID for a particular shoe, just assign it to a different player that's unlocked (or locked to that brand), and it should show up in Roster Editor.

I'll try to research appearance stuff later on.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #447
under suspic10n

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
v0.7 released!
Shoe Brand and Shoe Model are now editable.

Didn't find Shoe Brand Lock parameter yet, so you won't be able to unlock the in-game assignment via 2K Shoes, but you will be able to change a player's shoes via the editor, for now. If you're unsure of the shoe model ID for a particular shoe, just assign it to a different player that's unlocked (or locked to that brand), and it should show up in Roster Editor.

I'll try to research appearance stuff later on.
Man you gotta be kidding!lol!thank you so so much, what you are doing is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #448
Pro

pjt8405's Arena

Leftos:

First thing is first, Thank You for all you do. Check your gmail for my donation.

Secondly: Here are the 2 Association files for research on changing Asst.Coaches

Association file 1: (I changed 76er's Asst.Coach (Michael Curry) to cpu generated replacement.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sy88wj

Association file 2: This is the default with Michael Curry still 76er's Asst.Coach.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ogb0b8

I hope this helps you in order to find a way to replace the asst coaches with the correct ones for staff in Association mode for Xbox 360 and PC.

Thanks again for all your help and for making NBA 2K13 playable for us.

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer."

"The difference between an extraordinary player and an ordinary player is that little extra."
Old 10-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #449

Leftos's Arena

You're giving me exactly what I need, so bar any extreme auto-generated changes between the two rosters, should be easy to find the offset of the Asst. Coach ID. Would help if we knew Michael Curry's ID too, but oh well, no way to find that out before doing the comparisons I guess. :P

Will put that on queue along with the bunch of requests regarding Appearance that I've got. I also need to work on the Keep My Mod tool to make it 2K13 compatible, as 2K is already releasing Online Data updates which disable art mods for PC users. Lots of interesting stuff to work on, but please give me time. As you can see, I'm doing my best.

Also, thanks for your donation. I really need the support right now.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #450
Pro

pjt8405's Arena

Quote:
You're giving me exactly what I need, so bar any extreme auto-generated changes between the two rosters, should be easy to find the offset of the Asst. Coach ID. Would help if we knew Michael Curry's ID too, but oh well, no way to find that out before doing the comparisons I guess. :P

Will put that on queue along with the bunch of requests regarding Appearance that I've got. I also need to work on the Keep My Mod tool to make it 2K13 compatible, as 2K is already releasing Online Data updates which disable art mods for PC users. Lots of interesting stuff to work on, but please give me time. As you can see, I'm doing my best.

Also, thanks for your donation. I really need the support right now.

Your welcome. Here is Michael Curry's ID from last year if it helps: Coach ID: 5052

I totally understand. I will keep an eye out for the coach change to be implemented. Thanks again.

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer."

"The difference between an extraordinary player and an ordinary player is that little extra."

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »