2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

This is a discussion on 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #321
Rookie
 
iBetYaQuit's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA Bound25
Just uploaded my roster to 2k share! File Name: 2012-2013 Roster (08-10-12).
That's what's up! Bout to try your file out! Been looking forward to them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitter www.twitter.com/iBetYaQuit
Youtube www.youtube.com/iBetYaQuit360
iBetYaQuit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #322
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

do you have an offline link for these?
mjustin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #323
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

can someone put an offline link for these? thanks
seanrichmond_99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #324
MVP
 
omega412930's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA
PS Network: sazzy41
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

idk if this was answered already but when u made brooklyn what did u do for their logo? use the b shield or the black nets logo or both?
omega412930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #325
Greatness Personified
 
J_Posse's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 3,486
Will this roster eventually have accurate head coaches in Portland and Orlando?

Orlando is ranked entirely too high because Stan Van Gundy is stilly their head coach.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse
__________________
San Antonio Spurs 4-Time ('99, '03, '05, '07) NBA Champions

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
J_Posse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #326
Rookie
 
jfrost32's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

So I played a game with these roster's it was Celtics vs Lakers and I was wondering if you intentionally made these rosters to double team certain players? I don't mind double teaming but I would like it if it was my decision to double team because my team constantly tried to double team Nash which left Kobe open alot and when they double teamed Kobe they always got easy buckets...anyway I can fix this? I even turned my double teams down in my coaches settings to 0 and they still kept trying to double team yet the Lakers didn't double at all during the game. I lost 101-106 which I don't mind but I know I lost because of the double teaming issue leaving Howard open for a dunk and other players for wide open 3s
jfrost32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 AM   #327
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

can somebody put up an offline link please
seanrichmond_99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #328
Pro
 
NBA Bound25's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilherme
offline link?
I'm gonna get it up today. I'm uploading another update. Had to fix some things

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
idk if this was answered already but when u made brooklyn what did u do for their logo? use the b shield or the black nets logo or both?
I just changed the colors of the original logo and they have new jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse512
Will this roster eventually have accurate head coaches in Portland and Orlando?

Orlando is ranked entirely too high because Stan Van Gundy is stilly their head coach.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse
No it won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
So I played a game with these roster's it was Celtics vs Lakers and I was wondering if you intentionally made these rosters to double team certain players? I don't mind double teaming but I would like it if it was my decision to double team because my team constantly tried to double team Nash which left Kobe open alot and when they double teamed Kobe they always got easy buckets...anyway I can fix this? I even turned my double teams down in my coaches settings to 0 and they still kept trying to double team yet the Lakers didn't double at all during the game. I lost 101-106 which I don't mind but I know I lost because of the double teaming issue leaving Howard open for a dunk and other players for wide open 3s
Yea I forgot to fix that. I did that on accident because I had the Celtics double team at 100. Thanks for reminding me about it. I always told myself I was gonna change it but I would always forget about it lol. I'm gonna fix that and upload another update today.
NBA Bound25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #329
Pro
 
NBA Bound25's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

Sorry I got to your questions late. I have been kind of busy. I'm going to upload another update and have an offline link.
NBA Bound25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #330
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: 2012-2013 NBA 2K12 Roster

offline link????
jroc0007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.

Top -