The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats) - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

This is a discussion on The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
Don't Kill My Vibe
 
Paul Pierce_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,643
Blog Entries: 8
The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Hey Guys!

Before Elknavo got banned he posted a Stats guide for people who wanted accurate Sim Stats in their association!
I put this in a spreadsheet for people to use with all the formals already inputted all you need are the stats.
* Stats can be found on two sites:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/ (Use the Search Function)
http://www.hoopdata.com (Google Hoops Data and Players name)
To view the Google doc with Al Hortford as an Example go here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
To download the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=en_US&fmcmd=4
Do Not Delete Al Horford Just Drag the right hand corner of the cell down on the precentage parts and enter precentages and ratings appear
For more info on Elknavo's Sim Stats Guide go here

***Note For Roster Makers***
On Hoops DATA Average the:
10-15 Feet Jumper Stat
16-23 Feet Stat
For the Mid Range Precentage

__________________
NBA 2k13 project:
OS Collab Roster: Swagged Out! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
"The Future of Sports Gaming"

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

Last edited by Paul Pierce_OS; 01-18-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Paul Pierce_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 01-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
MVP
 
stizz's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Did you manage to correctly get his draw foul formula to work?
__________________
My NBA Vectors
stizz is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: California
Blog Entries: 1
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Hey Guys!

Before Elknavo got banned he posted a Stats guide for people who wanted accurate Sim Stats in their association!
I put this in a spreadsheet for people to use with all the formals already inputted all you need are the stats.
* Stats can be found on two sites:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/ (Use the Search Function)
http://www.hoopdata.com (Google Hoops Data and Players name)
To view the Google doc with Al Hortford as an Example go here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
To download the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=en_US&fmcmd=4
Do Not Delete Al Horford Just Drag the right hand corner of the cell down on the precentage parts and enter precentages and ratings appear
For more info on Elknavo's Sim Stats Guide go here

***Note For Roster Makers***
On Hoops DATA Average the:
10-15 Feet Jumper Stat
16-23 Feet Stat
For the Mid Range Precentage
Hey PP,

Nice layout on the spreadsheet.
Eaglerock562 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
MVP
 
beast10's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: On The Hardwood
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

On his thread he says include the 10-15 foot shot in the Shot Close. Should I change it to what you said or keep it?
beast10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
Rookie
 
King Simba's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Icon5 Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

How did you apply the formulas to the spreadsheet?
__________________
"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
King Simba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Don't Kill My Vibe
 
Paul Pierce_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,643
Blog Entries: 8
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Simba
How did you apply the formulas to the spreadsheet?
Using formulas on his page......if their any thing he updated I will add it I just have to go to the 2k fours which I hate doing and update the spreadsheet.
__________________
NBA 2k13 project:
OS Collab Roster: Swagged Out! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
"The Future of Sports Gaming"

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Paul Pierce_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Looks like the spreadsheet is gone, can you upload it again?
SteboSSK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Don't Kill My Vibe
 
Paul Pierce_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,643
Blog Entries: 8
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Looks like the spreadsheet is gone, can you upload it again?
http://www.mediafire.com/?ccfjzfahrbksgym
__________________
NBA 2k13 project:
OS Collab Roster: Swagged Out! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
"The Future of Sports Gaming"

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Paul Pierce_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

So how do these rosters translate in gameplay? Anyone tried these in full gameplay yet?
SteboSSK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
MVP
 
beast10's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: On The Hardwood
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The NBA 2K12 Sim Stats Spreadsheet (For Roster Makers Sim Stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
So how do these rosters translate in gameplay? Anyone tried these in full gameplay yet?
They are basically for simulation but they do help the gameplay a little
beast10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Top -