[Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

[Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads

This is a discussion on [Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters

Old 01-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: [Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads

Question I rehashed & resigned the online data file. Is that necessary? Or can that be skipped?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

ALL UPDATES, UPDATED.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 7
PS Network: dAsublIME2s

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Actually, you also need the title update as well to solve the black arm issues.
That's not true. I don't have the patch 1.04 and I don't have the black arm issues. It went away when I used the online data released on christmas.

The Dark Knight Rises
Old 01-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monyo
Yes, the commentators will speak his name. That came from his twitter account, Metta's.

Please read the instructions carefully.
I read and followed all the instructions, everything gets done as it says, the part i can t figure out it is what to do with the online data and tu, with the roster, i loaded it and all good it works fine, the online data i copied it over but nothing changes and the tu doesnt show up once the flash drive is back in the xbox.
What am i doing wrong?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey what do you mean by:

Title Updates: 12/04/2011
Title Update 1.4 http://www.xbuc.net/?download&id=1306
(Put in Cache Partition > Cache) (Won't make 2k12 work on LT+ 2.0)

if u put in the title update through this method 2k12 will not work if you have LT+ 2.0? So you need to update to 3.0? or something else?

Also can I transfer everything I put on the USB onto the XBOX HD including the title update, or do I have to leave everything on the USB and leave the USB in the xbox everytime I play 2k12?

Last edited by wade_03; 01-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Question I rehashed & resigned the online data file. Is that necessary? Or can that be skipped?
No need to do this.

Quote:
I read and followed all the instructions, everything gets done as it says, the part i can t figure out it is what to do with the online data and tu, with the roster, i loaded it and all good it works fine, the online data i copied it over but nothing changes and the tu doesnt show up once the flash drive is back in the xbox.
What am i doing wrong?
TU's don't get any dialogs saying that you've successfully loaded it, just put it in your HDD or FD's cache then it's done. For ODF, you need to have none saved first, then restart 2k12 after pressing start button you'll be prompted to have a Online Data File saved, then just save it on your Flash Disk then find it using XTAF, overwrite it.

@Wade_03

For XGD3 games running on LT+ 2.0 you'll need TU's before 11/09, all others don't work.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:46 AM   #57
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monyo
Title Updates: 12/04/2011
Title Update 1.4
[size="1"](Put in Cache Partition > Cache) (Won't make 2k12 work on LT+ 2.0
What do you mean with "wont work"? Im playing with a backup of my original in LT already working yet, if i get that TU in my xbox it wont work anymore? also my game is region free and actually playing in spanish, may it be a problem or something?
Old 01-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #58
Rookie

Already answered in my last post.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #59
Rookie

swizzle23's Arena

OK so I'm fairly certain the Online Data update worked for me because I got a splash screen about 2K Updates that I'd never seen before when I booted the game, it listed all of the shoes that had been added including Christmas day shoes. I also have the 1x7.ROS official roster loaded and the most recent title update. I'm just confused because earlier in this thread it was mentioned that they would say Metta World Peace's name, but mine still isn't. Actually, it seems like the Laker's stadium announcer is saying it if you listen in the background but Harlon and the other announcers are still calling him #15 and Artest. Can anyone else confirm? Thanks.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #60
Rookie

Ya, 2k didn't fix it. Only the Ring announcer. I just read it in Ron's twitter that 2k12 will fix his name. Guess 2k failed him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »