2k12 Allen Iverson - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

2k12 Allen Iverson

This is a discussion on 2k12 Allen Iverson within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters

Old 11-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: 2k12 Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
Give it to em!

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 11-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #12
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
PS Network: bedwardsroy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulyan
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE... but from pictures alone, I prefer the OP's Iverson, although I'm sure I'm in the minority based on the response
Old 11-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #13
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10

I love the competitiveness between Hulyan and IgnoranceIsBliss on here, as all of you who have tried to create a player this year it is no easy feat, so for that I give both of these guys respect on there work. I have two Iversons that I made a couple of days before the game dropped. Some of you may have seen one of them. I'll try to post the other one tonight.

Whats funny is..... everybody thinks there version of a player they make is the best, and with that said, I feel mines is the best for 2k12. So much so that the only way my opinion on this could be changed is if 2k gave us Iverson in a update.

I'm sure there will be some of you if not all, who disagree with me but hey.... thats okay, I can live with that. On 2kshare for 2k10 my 2001 AI was the most downloaded Iverson while i still was on xbox live.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #14

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Hey here you go Stankonya, this is easier so it doesn't mess up the thread. You might want to delete your post... Just quote my message to get the URL info for the pictures and I'll delete this post after you post it yourself... Hope that made sense

Here is Stankonya's Iverson

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 11-15-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9
PS Network: Hezi97

You all have the best iversons..... :P
Old 11-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 17
PS Network: Rashawn_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankonYa
I love the competitiveness between Hulyan and IgnoranceIsBliss on here, as all of you who have tried to create a player this year it is no easy feat, so for that I give both of these guys respect on there work. I have two Iversons that I made a couple of days before the game dropped. Some of you may have seen one of them. I'll try to post the other one tonight.

Whats funny is..... everybody thinks there version of a player they make is the best, and with that said, I feel mines is the best for 2k12. So much so that the only way my opinion on this could be changed is if 2k gave us Iverson in a update.

I'm sure there will be some of you if not all, who disagree with me but hey.... thats okay, I can live with that. On 2kshare for 2k10 my 2001 AI was the most downloaded Iverson while i still was on xbox live.
Well thats funny, my AI in 2K10 was the best rated on PS3, so I say I had the best one, especially considering some people even uploaded my AI as if they created him.

On the other hand I gotta give it to hulyan this year. The other ones have the most glaring issues (if its not the wide jaw bone, its the terrible nose).
Old 11-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #17

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
Well thats funny, my AI in 2K10 was the best rated on PS3, so I say I had the best one, especially considering some people even uploaded my AI as if they created him.

On the other hand I gotta give it to hulyan this year. The other ones have the most glaring issues (if its not the wide jaw bone, its the terrible nose).
I guess we will all have to agree to disagree... Like I said I prefer the original posters, but luckily you are able to pick whatever one you want to download to use. There's no contest/vote/debate it's whatever one you want. Personally, if I looked at just the picture of huylan's I wouldn't be able to tell who that was supposed to be, so everybody has different opinions.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:01 AM   #18
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Hey here you go Stankonya, this is easier so it doesn't mess up the thread. You might want to delete your post... Just quote my message to get the URL info for the pictures and I'll delete this post after you post it yourself... Hope that made sense

Here is Stankonya's Iverson

Thanks. I hate it when people do that to threads then I go and do the same thing LOL. I had more pics but after seeing how big the first two was, i didn't bother. Bye the way both pics are the same cap.

Last edited by StankonYa; 11-16-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:38 AM   #19
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

Heres my other pic, same cap. Also mines 2001 A.IIMG_20111115_205915 (478x640).jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20111115_205915 (478x640).jpg (236.7 KB, 154 views)
Old 11-17-2011, 02:51 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

2K CAP fails again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »