**NBA 2K13 sig shots** - Page 155 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

**NBA 2K13 sig shots**

This is a discussion on **NBA 2K13 sig shots** within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #1541
Pro
 
RipCity71252's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Kyrie Irving

Form: D. Wade S. Nash
Base: L. James
Fadeaway: J Small Kick 2
Escape Dribble PU: Elite
Runner: Guard Grounded (Alt. Swingman Grounded if u want his lefty floater)
Free Throw: Brave
Dribble PU: Elite 6
Spin J: Normal
Hop J: Normal 7
Iso Cross: 6
Iso BH: 1
Iso Spin: 7
Iso Hesi: 1
Layup: Wade
Go-To Dunk: Hangs off One*

*Only dunk package I gave him. Was only able to find 3 dunks of his in synergy and they were all the same and much like the first and last dunks you see in this package in edit player minus the hang on the rim)

EDIT: Practiced a bit more w/ Kyrie today and switched to Nash for his release. Straightens out his left elbow a bit and the release is smoother and not so far to the right of his head.
__________________
My NBA 2K15 Signature Edits

PSN: JCary373

Last edited by RipCity71252; 11-14-2012 at 09:53 PM.
RipCity71252 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #1542
Pro
 
RipCity71252's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

LaMarcus Aldridge

Form: Release 57*
Base: T. Duncan
Fadeaway: J Lean
Escape Dribble PU: Stiff
Runner: Bigman Extend Follow
Free Throw: J. Crawford
Dribble PU: Elite 5
Spin J: Normal 6
Hop J: Normal 8
Post Fade: 3
Post Hook: 8
Post Hop: Big
Post Drive SB: Compact
Post Spin SB: Crusader
Go-To Dunk: Under Basket Athletic Finishes
Dunk Pack 2: Basic One-Handers off One
Dunk Pack 3: Basic Two-Handers off One



*Fooled around with this in practice and it grew on me. In the past I've always just stuck with Laimbeer, but I think the follow through kinda took away from the authenticity of the shot. Was worried the follow through would mess up his post fade shots though since he doesn't follow through on those, but they looked different in practice mode then they did in the edit player screen which was a relief.
__________________
My NBA 2K15 Signature Edits

PSN: JCary373
RipCity71252 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #1543
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

gilbert arenas please
lawyersenan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #1544
All Star
 
vtcrb's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia
Blog Entries: 34
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Anyone be interested in Helping with Sig Shots for 2013 Draft Class?
__________________
Trifecta 2k15 Roster(XboxOne): http://theeditorscorner.com/forum/th...7.html#pid5037

Trifecta Fictional Draft Class: http://theeditorscorner.com/forum/th...4.html#pid5884


EDITOR'S Corner:
http://theeditorscorner.com/forum/index.php





TWITTER: VTCRB@VTCRBTEC
vtcrb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #1545
MVP
 
beast10's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: On The Hardwood
Blog Entries: 3
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Anyone be interested in Helping with Sig Shots for 2013 Draft Class?
I would like to help but I'm not even that good lol... I know one though
Christian Watford
Base- 24 or 11
Release- 2
beast10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #1546
Banned
 
DukeC's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

If anyone hasn't done Blake Griffin yet...

Shot Form: 4
Shot Base: Nash/Allen/ Jumpshot 19

Jumpshot 19 is especially good because he brings the ball all the way down to his knees to start his shooting motion, and form 4 gets down his habit of releasing his shot on the way down.
DukeC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #1547
Pro
 
BluFu's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2012
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Kyrie Irving

Form: D. Wade S. Nash
Base: L. James

Layup: Wade

EDIT: Practiced a bit more w/ Kyrie today and switched to Nash for his release. Straightens out his left elbow a bit and the release is smoother and not so far to the right of his head.
good change. i was wondering about the d wade form at first but the nash replacement looks dead on. i think a better layup for kyrie would be all star or pro guard no?
BluFu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #1548
Banned
 
DukeC's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Danny Green

Shot Form: 7
Shot Base: Boozer
DukeC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:57 AM   #1549
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pa
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
If anyone hasn't done Blake Griffin yet...

Shot Form: 4
Shot Base: Nash/Allen/ Jumpshot 19

Jumpshot 19 is especially good because he brings the ball all the way down to his knees to start his shooting motion, and form 4 gets down his habit of releasing his shot on the way down.
base 40 is pretty good also..
__________________
NBA 2k13 Roster
Tru2TheGame Rosters for 360

GT: iReP PHiLLYx89
iReP PHiLLY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #1550
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: **NBA 2K13 sig shots**

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
LaMarcus Aldridge

Form: Release 57*
Base: T. Duncan ..
Fadeaway: J Lean
Escape Dribble PU: Stiff
Runner: Bigman Extend Follow
Free Throw: J. Crawford
Dribble PU: Elite 5
Spin J: Normal 6
Hop J: Normal 8
Post Fade: 3
Post Hook: 8
Post Hop: Big
Post Drive SB: Compact
Post Spin SB: Crusader
Go-To Dunk: Under Basket Athletic Finishes
Dunk Pack 2: Basic One-Handers off One
Dunk Pack 3: Basic Two-Handers off One



*Fooled around with this in practice and it grew on me. In the past I've always just stuck with Laimbeer, but I think the follow through kinda took away from the authenticity of the shot. Was worried the follow through would mess up his post fade shots though since he doesn't follow through on those, but they looked different in practice mode then they did in the edit player screen which was a relief.

Can you do this for Rudy gay

Last edited by CheezSteez; 11-16-2012 at 11:30 PM.
CheezSteez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Top -