[Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users - Page 35 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

[Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

This is a discussion on [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #341
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Wii Code: 16 digits
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hurricane_89
This is drivin me nuts man like i had a backup file from the rosters that i made on my own of the new tradeline trades ya knw an that had a diff id from the one u told me to make from the xbox and try that one so n that didnt work so i used the id from the backup on the offical and that didnt work but i can put my old backup on my usb and load it thru the game so why wont the other one work if that one will?

Damn dude, that sucks that you can't get it working. Try this. I created a profile and added the latest Official, some of the other custom rosters and the draft classes to it for you. I uploaded the whole profile and i want you to download it and inject it into your usb device with usb xtaf xplorer. Then after you inject it, plug it into your 360 but don't copy it over to your regular xbox hard drive just yet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0r7jy7bs4ft3wr6
1. Extract from the download and you'll have a folder called "E00004D1FA6BC7C8"
2. Open USB Xtaf Xplorer
3. Click "Data Partition"
4. Click "Content"
5. Right click the white space to the right and click "Inject Folder"
6. Select the "E00004D1FA6BC7C8" folder you downloaded from me and then wait til it Transfers
7. Put your usb drive back into the xbox and then look for the profile called "NBA 2K11" and sign in
8. Play NBA 2K11 and see if you can load the roster files and the draft classes

Let me know how it worked out.

You can play straight from the usb drive, or you can try copying the profile to your xbox hard drive, but i don't know how that will work out. But make sure it works from the usb drive first.
__________________
[X360] NBA 2K12 Official and Custom Roster Downloads
Official Roster, OS Custom Rosters, Draft Classes, Classic/Legends/Old School Rosters and the best Rosters from 2kShare

Last edited by CosmoKramer420; 03-01-2011 at 11:01 PM.
CosmoKramer420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #342
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

hey bro on usbxstaf i dont c any the 2nd step after open it i dont see the data part whatever it said sry i forgot it
da_hurricane_89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:56 AM   #343
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

lmao i feel so dumb ima try it now
da_hurricane_89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #344
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Is there any way to know the change log of Official Roster Release?
Monyo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #345
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Cosmo i appreciate uploading that i have a question nowhow would i go about loain the classic teams like you did?
da_hurricane_89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #346
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Wii Code: 16 digits
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hurricane_89
Cosmo i appreciate uploading that i have a question nowhow would i go about loain the classic teams like you did?
So the profile worked for you? Were you able to transfer the profile to your regular xbox hard drive, or are you just playing the game from the USB?

For any other rosters that you want to add, just follow the directions in the first post of the thread.

This:
2. Plug USB into pc and run USB Xtaf Explorer
3. Click File > Open First USB Drive
4. Click "Data Partiion" and then click "Content"
5. Now you will see your profile listed (e.g E00004D1FA6BC7C8). Double Click it (You might have more than one)
6. Double click {dir}5454087A
7. Double click {dir}00000001
8. Now you'll see all different 2k11 save files (Settings, Roster, etc..) in the box to the right
9. Click "Inject" and browse to wherever you downloaded the rosters from this post (Alternatively, you can also just drag and drop the files)
10. Click "File" and then click "Close Current Drive"
11. Thats it. Plug into 360 and test it out
__________________
[X360] NBA 2K12 Official and Custom Roster Downloads
Official Roster, OS Custom Rosters, Draft Classes, Classic/Legends/Old School Rosters and the best Rosters from 2kShare
CosmoKramer420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #347
All Star
 
redsrule's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Blog Entries: 3
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer420
Damn dude, that sucks that you can't get it working. Try this. I created a profile and added the latest Official, some of the other custom rosters and the draft classes to it for you. I uploaded the whole profile and i want you to download it and inject it into your usb device with usb xtaf xplorer. Then after you inject it, plug it into your 360 but don't copy it over to your regular xbox hard drive just yet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0r7jy7bs4ft3wr6
1. Extract from the download and you'll have a folder called "E00004D1FA6BC7C8"
2. Open USB Xtaf Xplorer
3. Click "Data Partition"
4. Click "Content"
5. Right click the white space to the right and click "Inject Folder"
6. Select the "E00004D1FA6BC7C8" folder you downloaded from me and then wait til it Transfers
7. Put your usb drive back into the xbox and then look for the profile called "NBA 2K11" and sign in
8. Play NBA 2K11 and see if you can load the roster files and the draft classes

Let me know how it worked out.

You can play straight from the usb drive, or you can try copying the profile to your xbox hard drive, but i don't know how that will work out. But make sure it works from the usb drive first.
Trying this now, hopefully it works
__________________
Cincinnati Reds University of Kentucky Cincinnati Bengals
@Goreds1994
redsrule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #348
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Wii Code: 16 digits
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
Trying this now, hopefully it works
Cool. Let us know how it worked out for you.
__________________
[X360] NBA 2K12 Official and Custom Roster Downloads
Official Roster, OS Custom Rosters, Draft Classes, Classic/Legends/Old School Rosters and the best Rosters from 2kShare
CosmoKramer420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #349
All Star
 
redsrule's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Blog Entries: 3
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer420
Cool. Let us know how it worked out for you.
It said it had no files available there for me.
__________________
Cincinnati Reds University of Kentucky Cincinnati Bengals
@Goreds1994
redsrule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #350
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Wii Code: 16 digits
Re: [Xbox360] NBA2K11 Roster Downloads for Non-Live Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
It said it had no files available there for me.
What do you mean? Where did it say that ?

EDIT: Do you mean in usb xtaf xplorer, it doesn't show anything?
__________________
[X360] NBA 2K12 Official and Custom Roster Downloads
Official Roster, OS Custom Rosters, Draft Classes, Classic/Legends/Old School Rosters and the best Rosters from 2kShare

Last edited by CosmoKramer420; 03-02-2011 at 03:25 PM.
CosmoKramer420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Top -