2 vs 1 online head to head..... - Operation Sports Forums
Home

2 vs 1 online head to head.....

This is a discussion on 2 vs 1 online head to head..... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
bls
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Oct 2003
2 vs 1 online head to head.....

2 people should not be allowed to play against one person. Its a disadvantage and should not be allowed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

bls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 12-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

Wait what? 2 people can play on the same team in a ranked online match? But 2 people can't play co-op in MyGM let alone be allowed to switch teams in that mode. What..... The..... ****!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
MLB- Florida Marlins
NBA- Miami Heat
NFL- Miami Dolphins
nysteele07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
bls
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Oct 2003
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysteele07
Wait what? 2 people can play on the same team in a ranked online match? But 2 people can't play co-op in MyGM let alone be allowed to switch teams in that mode. What..... The..... ****!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just came across it in a head to head. No reason for it whatsoever.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
bls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
Pro
 
jaateloauto's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

You can actually do this now? I made a thread about this when I was trying to play this way in 2K13. If they've added this, great! I do hope that you see the opponent is playing with another player with him though. You this before committing to a game in other games like NHL.
__________________
youtube.com/FinneLite
jaateloauto is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
Staff Writer
 
jyoung's Arena
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,555
Blog Entries: 49
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

It's been a feature in 2K Sports games going all the way back to NBA 2K1 and NFL 2K1 on the Sega Dreamcast.

They may have taken it out at some point, but I'm glad to see it's back in.

It really should just be for unranked online games, though. There's no reason to allow it for ranked games.
jyoung is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #6
Pro
 
shegotgame's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

I said it was unfair. And people on here acted like I was talking crazy talk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Woulda finished up the album, but I bought a Playstation.- J. Grae

The game is ours we'll never foul out. - Jay-Z

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM
shegotgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #7
Pro
 
jaateloauto's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
It's been a feature in 2K Sports games going all the way back to NBA 2K1 and NFL 2K1 on the Sega Dreamcast.

They may have taken it out at some point, but I'm glad to see it's back in.

It really should just be for unranked online games, though. There's no reason to allow it for ranked games.
It's not like there's a ranking system on next-gen. And why not allow it if you can see how many people are playing on the opposing side before committing to play?
__________________
youtube.com/FinneLite
jaateloauto is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:51 AM   #8
bls
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Oct 2003
Re: 2 vs 1 online head to head.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
It's not like there's a ranking system on next-gen. And why not allow it if you can see how many people are playing on the opposing side before committing to play?
You cant see. I think what they do is start the game pause it and then being in the 2nd player. I never see 2 controllers on the screen when picking teams though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
bls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Top -