Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #361
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Started one with Miami, traded bosh, Chalmers, Oden and picks for rondo and Gerald Wallace , traded Lewis for reggie Evans, signed Camby and delonte West.

Now I have 13 million in contracts, plus a pick to play with (Wallace and Allen, I don't think they got into my team). Trying to figure out what to move them for, I'm thinking of moving them for a center, which is my only hole currently, but I can't seem to find the right deal that I want
RED BULL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #362
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

hi, i wanted to know if 1) there is a way to remove the autosave
2) if i can play offline with a custom roster and a custom draft class
akai60plus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #363
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by akai60plus
hi, i wanted to know if 1) there is a way to remove the autosave
2) if i can play offline with a custom roster and a custom draft class
#1 no, #2 idk
RED BULL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:15 AM   #364
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Finally had the chance to continue my Nets MyGM (I started the day at 3-2).

Good test against Indiana. They came out firing on all cylinders. It seems my guys are really worn down. Brook Lopez was exhausted within 4 mins of game time. Reggie Evans and Andray Blatche got plenty of playing time.

Indiana is ridiculous on defense. They were killing every play I ran. My best offense was in transition and off the PnR. They got out to a big lead, we came storming back thanks to Paul Pierce and my bench.

I made some substitution errors (I should have stuck with my bench + Pierce in crunch time), and that gave Indiana the chance to pull away late. I lost 98-90.

That makes me 3-3 to start the season. My guys need a rest.
UTAllTheWay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:02 AM   #365
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
Finally had the chance to continue my Nets MyGM (I started the day at 3-2).

Good test against Indiana. They came out firing on all cylinders. It seems my guys are really worn down. Brook Lopez was exhausted within 4 mins of game time. Reggie Evans and Andray Blatche got plenty of playing time.

Indiana is ridiculous on defense. They were killing every play I ran. My best offense was in transition and off the PnR. They got out to a big lead, we came storming back thanks to Paul Pierce and my bench.

I made some substitution errors (I should have stuck with my bench + Pierce in crunch time), and that gave Indiana the chance to pull away late. I lost 98-90.

That makes me 3-3 to start the season. My guys need a rest.
Raise your stamina to about 55 and fatigue rate to 48. Or else your bigs won't be able to last very long, This has been happening since 2k13, stamina for positions 3-5 seems to be done differently, so you need to adjust your sliders
RED BULL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:16 AM   #366
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
#1 no, #2 idk
thanks i have another question: i haven't playstation plus if i subscripte it are there benifts over multiplayer online?
akai60plus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:58 AM   #367
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Berlin / Germany
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Why can't we adjust the player roles for traded players before they land in my roster??? If I trade for someone like Frye as backup PF he comes with a starter role and loses his moral when I decrease it to role player. Where is the logic in that? Does Frye really think he should be starting over players like Blake, Love or Aldridge?
Player roles have been broken for years now, but this time you can't turn it off. How are you supposed to get good role players if you can't decrease roles and minutes?
__________________
PG: Sapph Oscar / Ruby Payton
SG: Onyx Kobe / Diamond Harden
SF: Lebron / Diamond Durant
PF: Sapph Hakeem / Sapph Kemp
C: Sapph DeAndre / Sapph Wilt
iker30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #368
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by akai60plus
thanks i have another question: i haven't playstation plus if i subscripte it are there benifts over multiplayer online?
I am not sure, I've been using playstation plus since March, mainly for the billion free games I get for all my ps consoles
RED BULL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Top -