Apparently Settings don't matter... a few years in... - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Apparently Settings don't matter... a few years in...

This is a discussion on Apparently Settings don't matter... a few years in... within the MLB: The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen

Old 07-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Apparently Settings don't matter... a few years in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Turn every option to CPU control except for trading. You don't have to do very much then except scan the transactions daily, which obviously you are doing anyways now.
Actually...for what I'm talking about(and was saying is kind of already in the game) .....you even leave trades to CPU and just check the pending ones(INSTANT TRADES OFF)...and just reject the ones you don't like....leave the others for the CPU to finally decide.

30 team control is a misnomer of sorts. You don't have to do anything(except cycle the draft) for the "CPU" teams with 30 team control. The CPU does everything.(unless you want to do something)

M.K.
Knight165

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
Rookie

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Actually...for what I'm talking about(and was saying is kind of already in the game) .....you even leave trades to CPU and just check the pending ones(INSTANT TRADES OFF)...and just reject the ones you don't like....leave the others for the CPU to finally decide.

30 team control is a misnomer of sorts. You don't have to do anything(except cycle the draft) for the "CPU" teams with 30 team control. The CPU does everything.(unless you want to do something)

M.K.
Knight165
Damn its too bad im already in season 2 otherwise i would start all over.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Pro

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

same here, maybe Ill do it in next years game... unless they have a few new options
Old 07-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
Glad you responded, Knight -- I don't actually use 30 team control myself, so was glad someone else was able to give the OP some more specific information.

Thanks!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #15
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGov
same here, maybe Ill do it in next years game... unless they have a few new options
TGov.....is it possible you have a profile other than the one you think has trades OFF as the DEFAULT?
That might be why you're seeing trades. Strange you didn't see them year one though.
Just a thought.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 07-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
Pro

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
TGov.....is it possible you have a profile other than the one you think has trades OFF as the DEFAULT?
That might be why you're seeing trades. Strange you didn't see them year one though.
Just a thought.

M.K.
Knight165
Ive only made one but I will definitely check it next time I play... Never thought of that... Thanks for the response Knight...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen »