Advanced Stats - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Advanced Stats

This is a discussion on Advanced Stats within the MLB: The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #57
Rookie
 
torpidbeaver's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Advanced Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
I had a dollar in my PSN wallet and decided to purchase the advance stats. They definitely add a little more "fun" to my RTTS and should prove greatly beneficial when I start running a franchise.
I'm sorry -- I thought other people were saying that the Advanced Stats don't show up in RTTS? Or was that just that they don't show up in the RTTS locker room, and you have to look at your baseball card or whatever?

So... they don't carry over, year to year? I'm a little confused.
torpidbeaver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #58
Pro
 
etched Chaos's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2010
Re: Advanced Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpidbeaver
I'm sorry -- I thought other people were saying that the Advanced Stats don't show up in RTTS? Or was that just that they don't show up in the RTTS locker room, and you have to look at your baseball card or whatever?

So... they don't carry over, year to year? I'm a little confused.
They appear on the player card and do not carry over. I learnt that one post-purchase.
etched Chaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #59
td7
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, Fl
Re: Advanced Stats

I purchased these and I'm in spring training and they are not showing up on the player card? I thought these would work for Franchise?
td7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #60
MVP
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Advanced Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
I purchased these and I'm in spring training and they are not showing up on the player card? I thought these would work for Franchise?

i think reg season.
econoodle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #61
MVP
 
CuseGirl's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Advanced Stats

Has anyone's Advanced Stats disappeared since downloading the patch? I can't find them anywhere but the little "$" symbol says "Advanced Stats: Unlocked"
__________________
Spoiler


And while you're admiring the scenery, go to Sports Covers World
for all your Custom Cover Needs
CuseGirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #62
Cod
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Re: Advanced Stats

The only time they "disappear" is when you're not logged in to PSN. It works the same as the classic stadiums from MLB 10 and MLB 11. You can't use any DLC without being logged in to PSN.

Whether its right or wrong is another issue.
Cod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #63
MVP
 
CuseGirl's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Advanced Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
The only time they "disappear" is when you're not logged in to PSN. It works the same as the classic stadiums from MLB 10 and MLB 11. You can't use any DLC without being logged in to PSN.

Whether its right or wrong is another issue.
REALLY? To the cloud.....
__________________
Spoiler


And while you're admiring the scenery, go to Sports Covers World
for all your Custom Cover Needs
CuseGirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #64
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: May 2007
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Advanced Stats

Disclaimer: I love this game, but ...

... did they really not improve franchise mode that much but spend time on advanced metrics that can be PURCHASED?

Seriously, 2k9 had advanced metrics as part of the regular features, including win expectancy and things of that nature.

Advanced metrics are rally only useful when one can compare them to the rest of the league.
__________________
GATEWAY TO GREATNESS: 2010 CARDINALS FRANCHISE
http://www.digitalsportscene.com/for...dinals-17.html
TripleThreat1973 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Top -