Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters) - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters) within the MLB: The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > MLB: The Show Last Gen Rosters
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #41
Pro

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacks_Nation
Just got my rental copy of the game, and just saw how SCEA rated all of the players; I will definitely need to adjust the ratings I gave my teams! Looks to be a much lower curve this year, also more realistic.
I thought that would be the case. I was really shocked when I saw the top 10 relievers in the game. I'm actually leaning towards picking up a copy of the game for my PS3 to create accurate ratings.

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 04-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #42
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStensrud89
How much editing of players that are already in the game is going to be done? Is this roster only for adding in the prospects or for editing the players as well? Just curious. Gonna download it either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantofCuddles
Can't wait for these, they always make the game for me. Just curious if there will be edits to pitcher's pitches and velocity. Wouldn't mind helping out with that if it was being done and if not, no worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacks_Nation
Just got my rental copy of the game, and just saw how SCEA rated all of the players; I will definitely need to adjust the ratings I gave my teams! Looks to be a much lower curve this year, also more realistic.
The only edits that will be done are to fake players being replaced with actual minor league player - no edits are done to the SCEA players at all except for retired players removed - that said it is possible update players that are released on the live roster may be touched up

Anyone who is looking for a better rating system should follow the OSFM Hybrid Roster thread which is a full rerate of all players, pitch edits, equipment edits etc

Also in the next day or so I will be posting the rating spreadsheet for that roster on here which includes many players we are creating with splits for those who need numbers for their OSFM ratings

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 04-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

can someone please post an offline roster?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM   #44
All Star

bdolski's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraightscreet
That's not possible.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:16 PM   #45
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraightscreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
That's not possible.
It's possible but there's no need to right now. Way too much work still needs to be done first.

@scraightscreet:

We'll see an offline file once the initial version of OSFM is finished. Please be patient! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Jeff Gordon
MLS- LA Galaxy
Old 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #46
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Is manual injuries out of the game this year? I can't seem to find it if it's in. That messes up my real to life franchise for once OSFM are out.
No its still in the game.. posted about this myself then I worked out under gameplay options and general you actually have to hit R2 to show advanced options.. it looks like it's not there till you do that
Old 04-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #47
Rookie

Anybody tracking their OSFM Roster for Opening Day in the vault? Just saw it when I was browsing.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:40 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
It's possible but there's no need to right now. Way too much work still needs to be done first.

@scraightscreet:

We'll see an offline file once the initial version of OSFM is finished. Please be patient! Thanks!
of course, didnt mean to seem impatient. i love the work you guys do. thank you all very much!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:51 AM   #49
All Star

bdolski's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
No its still in the game.. posted about this myself then I worked out under gameplay options and general you actually have to hit R2 to show advanced options.. it looks like it's not there till you do that
My man. Good find, thanks.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #50
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Colorado is completed.
On to Cincy or Baltimore.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > MLB: The Show Last Gen Rosters »