MLB 2K12 - 2014 ROSTERS (360) - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MLB 2K12 - 2014 ROSTERS (360)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K12 - 2014 ROSTERS (360) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters

Old 04-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K12 - 2014 ROSTERS (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
Beautiful!!!!!!!! Works perfectly. Thank you sir
[size="2"]Hey, I've never really done this before but love the idea! I can't seem to figure out how I get the downloaded file onto my Xbox. Any tips/instructions? Thanks!!
Old 04-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #202
Rookie

I agree with JFsports. I love this idea and know that it took a long time to create. I am very much looking forward to playing with updated rosters. I just cant seem to get the file to open at all on my computer. Could someone please help I would greatly appreciate it, as I am somewhat of a novice in this area. All the help would be appreciated guys. thank you.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #203
Pro

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Here are 2 tutorials. I use Modio and Xtaf as my programs. And sometimes instead of Modio I use Super Resigner 1.5. If anything happens to your data we aren't responsible and be sure to safely eject your flash drive from your PC.

http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=26204&p=49076

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...jtU/edit?pli=1
Old 04-04-2014, 12:48 PM   #204
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Attached File.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
April 4, 2014 ROSTER UPDATE

OFFLINE LINK ONLY - 2K Share is no longer up, so this file can only be provided here through the provided links.

All teams are 100% updated as of 12:00 am (EST) - 4/4/14

Transactions updated
Edits
Depth charts updated (pitching rotations & batting lineups)

While watching the Mariners - Athletics game on my laptop tonight I did some equipment edits. Will continue those throughout the season.

I've been asked by some when the "final roster" will come out. Answer: October. I will work on this file all season long, continually adding the necessary players. I cannot promise that I will provide all players asked (such as the many Cubs players that Herky has requested - I just don't have the time. And in all fairness, the Cubs have been given a LOT of attention with regard to their top prospects that will play a key role in the future of that franchise).

OFFLINE LINK:

http://www.2shared.com/file/aUWPUx06/xx2014xx.html

OR TRY THIS LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/go...p/xx2014xx.ROS

I will not answer any questions on how to move this file from your laptop/pc to your 360. You can use the search feature and the helpful information provided here at OS as your tutorial. Use Modio or Horizon to rehash/resign your profile and device ID numbers (I have those zeroed out).

Enjoy!

Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip MLB 2K12 Xbox360 (2014 Roster mkharsh33 4-4-2014).zip (2.09 MB, 65 views)
Old 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM   #205
Rookie

thanks shogun, but I am still a little confused. should I or should I not be able to view the file on my computer??
Old 04-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #206
Rookie

and should I be downloading the file to my computer? the tutorials make it seem like the file is already on my xbox. thanks again for the help
Old 04-04-2014, 04:58 PM   #207
Larry Legend

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chfen07
and should I be downloading the file to my computer? the tutorials make it seem like the file is already on my xbox. thanks again for the help
you download the file here (using the link i provided on the page prior - media share) to your desktop.

once done, you need to understand that there are TWO separate programs you need:

1) Modio (or Horizon). You take the file you just downloaded to your desktop and open it using this program. you'll see a couple sets of letters/numbers: a profile ID and a device ID. What you will see with the file you downloaded (that I provided) is that those have ZEROS all throughout them. You'll need to put YOUR numbers into this new file. (I'll come back to this).

2) you need the usbxtaf program (that's not the full name - but you get my gist) in order to open the usb thumb drive that you have purchased in advance. you need to first of all put the usb drive into your 360 and follow the directions to format it. you need to make sure that the kind you purchase is a type of usb that will allow the 360 to format it. do your homework on this by seaching it in advance.

so here's what you need to do (after formatting your thumb drive):

- save a mlb 2k12 roster file onto the thumb drive by copying it from your hard drive onto your thumb drive. you need to do this because this file will contain YOUR profile and device ID numbers (that I mentioned above).

- now put your thumb drive into your pc/laptop. if something pops up to open the file, CLOSE IT OUT.

- use the usbxtaf program and open the thumb drive. I believe you choose open first usb drive from the upper left drop-down menu.

- you then need to open your content. once there you should see your xbox console number. click on it. click on the next set of numbers, which is your mlb 2K12 game. then click underneath of that on some zeroes, and once you do that you should see your roster save that YOU saved onto your thumb drive.

- now, drop and drag THAT file onto your desktop, making sure you know that it's YOUR roster, NOT the one that I provided you (that I mentioned above).

- what you now need to do, is have both of those roster files open using MODIO. copy and paste the numbers from YOUR roster file (which will have letters and numbers showing up in the profile and device and ID numbers - you'll see them clearly - right in the middle of the file). paste them into the roster file that I provided you. CLICK REHASH and RESIGN. I usually do it twice for good measure.

- now I hope you understand what you just did and WHY you did it: you need to take YOUR file numbers and put it in the one I provided you. If you do not do this, your 360 will NOT recognize the roster file as yours. that's the reasoning behind this.

- once you have done these steps you are now good to go! close horizon. delete your roster file (or keep it on your desktop for later use when I provide you with further roster files - you'll need to do the SAME process each time). close your usbxtaf program, and be sure to "safely remove your usb" function when doing so.

- put your thumb drive back into your 360. go to your settings and find your memory. then copy and paste this file from your external thumb drive onto your hard drive. once you do this, remove the usb drive and you are now set. when you put your mlb 2k12 game in, simply load this new roster I provided you.

i honestly can't make it any more simple that this. if this doesn't work, i don't know what to tell you. it's the same process i have to use each time i upload a file here for you guys to download.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #208
Rookie

kb_Bakes's Arena

OVR: 2

It takes me less than 2 minutes to copy/paste and then rehash/resign. I honestly don't understand why so many people get confused on what to do. Anyways...your rosters are always amazing.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #209
Pro

OVR: 12

Me too....things are so much easier now resigning than they used to be...

Keep up the great work on the rosters!

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 04-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thumbs up Re: MLB 2K12 - 2014 ROSTERS (360)

I had to post a thank you for these rosters. Very nice write up on how to transfer to the 360...had no troubles and worked first try. I just took a quick look at these and appear very accurate!!! Great work!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »