NFL Uniform Creator/Editor - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NFL Uniform Creator/Editor

This is a discussion on NFL Uniform Creator/Editor within the Madden NFL Wishlist Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dead Forums > Madden NFL Wishlist Forum

Old 11-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 36
NFL Uniform Creator/Editor

This obviously isn't a top priority but it would be nice. This year's jersey editor was cool, but I'd like it to be taken to the next level.

So what I would like is to be able to select a team, edit their jersey/create from scratch, and then save it as their jersey. I would like this feature because I'd like to make my own alternates. I'd love to make a Yellow Packer jersey, black Jets jersey, red Bills jersey, yellow chargers, yellow Vikes jersey, black cardinals jersey, black 49ers jersey, Gold Saints jersey, Orange Browns jersey and then totally re-do some others. I'm sick of seam teams horrible jerseys: Bills, Seahawks, and the Bengals.

Would any one else love this feature?

Old 11-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NFL Uniform Creator/Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
This obviously isn't a top priority but it would be nice. This year's jersey editor was cool, but I'd like it to be taken to the next level.

So what I would like is to be able to select a team, edit their jersey/create from scratch, and then save it as their jersey. I would like this feature because I'd like to make my own alternates. I'd love to make a Yellow Packer jersey, black Jets jersey, red Bills jersey, yellow chargers, yellow Vikes jersey, black cardinals jersey, black 49ers jersey, Gold Saints jersey, Orange Browns jersey and then totally re-do some others. I'm sick of seam teams horrible jerseys: Bills, Seahawks, and the Bengals.

Would any one else love this feature?
I would love to see this happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dead Forums > Madden NFL Wishlist Forum »