Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 09-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Drafted Wolverine, he got injured for 8 weeks in my season and still won rookie of the year. Absolute beast.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #106
Rookie

Nate.Walton1's Arena

So far in the Ramon Bautista wr-cb/ Kevin Bobak TE draft I've found the following players. I'm gonna skip the spoilers button since spoilers is located in the title of this thread lol
LE Randy Millsaps Star dev. A speed, accel, strength. B OVR.
MLB Kobi Carruthers Star Dev. Base 3-4. A speed, Accel, Hit Power, Pursuit. Cant wait to rush the passer with him!
And.. LOLB Derius Griggs is fast dev for me..
Since they aren't story line I'd be curious to know if those players are the same for anyone else.. Just thought I'd share what I've found in what is my first draft so far..
Old 09-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #107
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I don't think the drafts follow a particular order, but maybe I'm wrong. The Sandcastle one was my first draft. Followed by the Miles Ali draft.
Leon Sandcastle is in the draft with Dante Grimm, and the LT with the nickname Collosus.

One of the best ones I have seen so far, would be the draft with Clifford Franklin, the Washington WR with speed, heart, and horrible hands. A reference to the movie "The Replacements" Clifford Franklin was the receiver for the Washington Sentinals who had to put the sap on his hands.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #108
Rookie

I just got one with some interesting players.
The first storyline player in it was Jordan Weaver a.k.a "The Comeback Kid" out of Utah. Stands at 219 6'3".
The second was Jon Vitae. He is 6'5" 307lbs. He wrestled for Iowa State (a real life wrestling threat) and won a national championship so switches to football. Holds a lot at first but after that starts getting 3-5 pancakes a game doesn't allow sacks.
The third was 190 pound 6'0" kicker Amos McKoy. He plays for Notre Dame. Has a strong leg and had made 50+ kicks, but his weakness is he celebrates too often with an irish jig and the scouts think it's too cocky.
The fourth was 217 pound 6'1" Strong Safety Kris "Dream Weaver" Boyce. Doesn't mention him too often. It is pretty interesting though when him and Weaver meet up.
NBA:CHICAGO BULLS
NHL:Detroit Red Wings
Old 09-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #109
Rookie

ducey58's Arena

In my first draft I took Ben Bones. Said to be Bo Jackson. He is an animal. 95str, 90spd, 80 or so overall but already at 95 ovr 5 games in due to raising his awr and bcv.

This is the draft with the 7'4 TE. Antwaun Gbor is his name, and no that isn't a typo. He has like 55 spd.

My next draft is the one with the QB and LT from Missouri and the two WRs from OK State.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #110
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I don't think the drafts follow a particular order, but maybe I'm wrong. The Sandcastle one was my first draft. Followed by the Miles Ali draft.
They do not follow a specified order in this case. I just had the Leon Sandcastle and do not have the Miles Ali draft. I have the Demarquis Scott draft.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #111
Rookie

LFC Jet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate.Walton1
So far in the Ramon Bautista wr-cb/ Kevin Bobak TE draft I've found the following players. I'm gonna skip the spoilers button since spoilers is located in the title of this thread lol
LE Randy Millsaps Star dev. A speed, accel, strength. B OVR.
MLB Kobi Carruthers Star Dev. Base 3-4. A speed, Accel, Hit Power, Pursuit. Cant wait to rush the passer with him!
And.. LOLB Derius Griggs is fast dev for me..
Since they aren't story line I'd be curious to know if those players are the same for anyone else.. Just thought I'd share what I've found in what is my first draft so far..
This was my first draft class, and found the same players, its a pitty they are all high picks, managed to get Griggs in the 3rd I think it was, been strong for me in preseason and first 3 games before going down for 4 weeks.

I made a draft sheet for this draft and saved it on a USB drive, only for the pen drive to go bust the day after. I remember two low overall but fast development Safeties cant remember their names but will become starters if I decided to carry on with CFM with out patches
Old 09-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #112
Rookie

Nate.Walton1's Arena

Demarkus and Dakota? SS and FS? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »