CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 08-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #191
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravit
So I hear (can't remember where) that in the Madden 25 demo, even though you can't select cpu vs cpu at the team select screen, you can do so immediately after the game starts. (Pause game, team select, place controller in middle.)

Hopefully this can be done in Franchise/owner mode as well. If so, I'll probably take that.

Anyone know if that is allowable by those steps in Madden 13 franchise. That will probably answer the question.
I remember that's how it was done in the college baseball game ea put out years ago so it's a possibility, hopefully an answer soon
Old 08-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #192
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2

If cpu vs cpu franchise mode is not in it will be a shame. The last Madden I bought M12 will have to do until M25 for the X1, what will really be a shame is if they still have not listened and its not in that version either. I guess I will be playing Forza 5 and 2k14 this year until EA decides to keep core gameplay modes in Madden, especially when they hear it over and over that there is a big demand for it.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:37 AM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas fan
If cpu vs cpu franchise mode is not in it will be a shame. The last Madden I bought M12 will have to do until M25 for the X1, what will really be a shame is if they still have not listened and its not in that version either. I guess I will be playing Forza 5 and 2k14 this year until EA decides to keep core gameplay modes in Madden, especially when they hear it over and over that there is a big demand for it.
I'm just looking forward to the day EA's nfl license expires. I miss the days where we have 3 or 4 football games to choose from.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 0

@Josh_Looman anyway for CPU vs CPU in CFM to make it into next gen? Huge thread that shows that this is big for some , thats what he said on twitter i guess next year

Old 08-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #195
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatboyba00
@Josh_Looman anyway for CPU vs CPU in CFM to make it into next gen? Huge thread that shows that this is big for some , thats what he said on twitter i guess next year

I looked on his twitter don't see it, so nothing at all in this game?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 3

This question was answered 2 months ago in the interview that I did with Josh Looman at the Austin EA offices. There will not be the ability to watch CPU vs. CPU games in Connected Franchise this year. I got the sense that they were looking at it returning for future versions.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #197
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Angry Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

I get the sense EA is going to have historic low sales this year with M25, I know I wont waste my money!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #198
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I get the sense EA is going to have historic low sales this year with M25, I know I wont waste my money!
The only reason they got my money was for NFL Sunday Ticket.
Boston Celtics
Old 08-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I wouldn't bet on that, if you are an NFL fan that plays video games you are likely to buy Madden. Remember that the "hardcore" community is like 5% of the market, 95% are bought by gamers that never read a single review or as gifts for family members or friends.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #200
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBill
I wouldn't bet on that, if you are an NFL fan that plays video games you are likely to buy Madden. Remember that the "hardcore" community is like 5% of the market, 95% are bought by gamers that never read a single review or as gifts for family members or friends.
Actually sales have been low for a few years now and already a ea rep has come out and pre blamed low sales because of the new systems, so excuse already in hand

Again I just never understand why you take things out that were good for the game and universally nobody ever had a problem with

Ie full franchise control , editing of players and the most basic of all CPU vs CPU , just mind boggling for the past few years

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »