** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 10-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasterrors
I have some draft information I created before I discovered this site. I'd like to offer it up if you'd like to implement it.

Although I did not use the Dev number when I made my spreadsheet... I do have names, overall ratings (I realize you dont pay much heed to this stat anymore and projected draft spot. Basically I got the numbers from simulating the draft and viewing all of the rookie signings from all the teams... I realize the numbers may be a little off due to the scheme adjustments, but it's better than nothing?

I feel this addition may help... it's hard to find someone sometimes with a good Dev at the later rounds... so why not use that pick on someone with a decent Ovr?

Anyway... if you want, just give me an email address and I'll send the spreadsheet your way.
I would like to get this
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #186
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Upload it and post a link. Never too much info.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #187
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasterrors
I have some draft information I created before I discovered this site. I'd like to offer it up if you'd like to implement it.

Although I did not use the Dev number when I made my spreadsheet... I do have names, overall ratings (I realize you dont pay much heed to this stat anymore and projected draft spot. Basically I got the numbers from simulating the draft and viewing all of the rookie signings from all the teams... I realize the numbers may be a little off due to the scheme adjustments, but it's better than nothing?

I feel this addition may help... it's hard to find someone sometimes with a good Dev at the later rounds... so why not use that pick on someone with a decent Ovr?

Anyway... if you want, just give me an email address and I'll send the spreadsheet your way.
Could I get a copy of this?
Old 10-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #188
Rookie

CFraychineaud's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor21
In the DT Christmas draft I noticed you guys left Jason Judge off the storyline players list . this guy is a mlb with 95 speed and excelent zone coverage he's the best Mlb ive seen in the game and has won DPOY two years in a row in my first CC he was a top 5 pick 1st-7pick. unfortunatly I got that stupid no more trade bug and had to start over. In my new CC mode he dropped all the way down to the sixth round his new storyline is that he had a brain tumor and bounced back to finish the season. not complaining but just bringing to your attention you missed one. How do you guys determine who are Storyline players?
We check throughout week markers, and so far, this is one of the first ones anyone has said we missed. We might have had a storyline where he dropped out because of the tumor, instead of recovering from it. I don't know for sure. I will put him in and get information for him. As we said earlier, the storyline players will continue to get updated as we and other players find more and more storylines for them. As for our method, Typically we look during week 1, week 8, week 17, and off-season week 7 for storyline players. It is VERY rare that we miss any with checking at each of those markers, but if anyone finds one, let us know. I'm guessing he will most likely be one of the very very few misses.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #189
Rookie

CFraychineaud's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve mcgeeno
Yeah I've got Judge now, he's a STUD.

I think sometimes these guides put too much into 'superstar potential'

On my squad Tyrel Pendergrast has slow development and I've got him as a 92 ovr at 6-4 236 with 98 speed.

Another guy, Mucci the soccer player is in the low 80's I made him my #4 WR. He's got 99 acc/99 agi and high 80's return.

You dont have to get all superstar/quick devs to have really good players. At this point I almost scout attributes that fit my squad more. I took an LDE in the 6th round who had 94 accel in the previous draft. Slow development and I couldnt care less.

I dont think I've ever actually checked a guys development in the last 3 drafts. I want good attributes in key areas.
part of the reason the guide uses development for players is that it is automatically one of the most expensive upgrades to get, While, also making it so that players can get experience faster. A Slow player has to be a player that can break records constantly til you get him up in development. His weekly xp gains from goals are less than half of what they could be. So it takes way longer to even get development up to where he could be leveling quickly. Now the only thing that I want to re-emphasize is that WITH the coaches xp upgrade for positions, you only need players to be quick development to get the full xp from weekly goals. However being superstar still makes their season goals more reachable.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #190
Rookie

WildPotato's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor21
So how did you guys both miss Jason Judge. Is it possible that you missed other players? I might be making a big deal about one player and I dont mean to but others and I depend on this information but really who cares if you hear a story or not .

do you guys have any plans on making a top ten list by position for defense obviously offense would be too much but there only 2 defense's not a big difference in tampa 2 and 4-3 or a dream team list based on scheme ? or at least add scheme to the players you already have listed.I could start a thread myself but as a new member i cant .I know i can scout but I dont.with all the extra time it takes to do basic things its much easier to for me to leave everyone unscouted when drafting. I always save before the draft starts sim it and do my scouting that way by viewing all rookie signings
I started with the Christmas draft in my connected careers and i didn't have Judge as a storyline player. I didn't know that they change. He was never even mentioned once in any of the news feeds. He ended up getting picked 4th overall and still had 95 spd and an 82 overall. But was never mentioned as a storyline player.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #191
Rookie

I've had draft 27 in two different franchises. The DE from Kentucky Jason Shields in the first draft he had a normal potential and in the second draft he was a star potential. The second draft said that he rebounded in the senior game and left scouts with the mouths open or something like that.Just a little fyi.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #192
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

i am doing the #20 draft im wondering if anyone has done that draft and maybe can tell me some good picks besides the guys they have in the draft.... even if they dont got superstar rating...

im in need of mlb olb dt te and wr!!

thanks for doing this guide i was able to get some great players from #19 draft and speed up my rebuild with my colts also helped that i got some great trades in my online ccm

hb -king collins
wr- shannas and simmons
rg--goldson
de--robinson (beast 90) overall n im usin him as dt till i trade mathis
olb simeon
cbs--patterson and Dossous

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »