How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 09-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #371
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

Okay now I'm just beyond confused. Going into year 3 after winning the Super Bowl I had royally screwed up and left myself with little to no cap space. I had a depleted roster and had no interest in playing any games so I sim the entire season to rebuild next season. Much to my surprise we end up winning the AFC East at 11-5 and here some stand out stats

Tim Tebow(82ovr) - 88.6 Rating...3,939yds...22 TDs...13int...61% comp%
68 rushing attempts...204yds...3 TDs

Shonne Greene - 327 Attempts...1357yds...8TDs
Terrance Ganaway(Super Bowl MVP last season) - 134 attempts...605yds...9TDs

Santonio Holmes - 85 Rec...1289yds...8TDs
Jerome Kerley(slot) - 47 Rec...741yds...9TDs

Quinton Coples - 74 tackles...11 Sacks
David Harris - 92 tackles...0 sacks...3int...3 forced fumbles

5th Ranked Offense
1st Ranked Defense

I lost in the divisional round to the Ravens but now I have really do have to rebuild because a lot of players need contract extensions and I only have 33 million to spend. It's going to be a fun offseason
Old 09-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #372
Rookie

OVR: 0

any tips for helping your recievers hold onto the ball more blackmon drops every pass if he is breathed on too hard
Old 09-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #373
All Star

OVR: 37
5-9 now with the Vikings. A lot of injuries to my defense has really hurt me. Right now, it's all about getting JJ Smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #374
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10
Nvmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #375
MVP

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

After starting the season 5-0 as the raiders i go on to finish the year winning 2 of the final 11 games with a final record of 7-9

in the AFC final

Steelers 27 texans 13

NFC final

49ers 27 giants 20

superbowl

49ers 16 Steelers 22 winning it in OT!!

MVP-T.Brady 4844 yards 42 TD 8 INT

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE
Old 09-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #376
Rookie

lebron james's Arena

OVR: 1

Season: Finished my season with the cards, going 13-3. played every game on all-madden using jarrods blue-set, going to black set in season 2.

John Skelton had a monster year with 5341 passing yards and 48 tds yet threw 25 ints. Fitzgerald had 1772 rec yrds and 20 tds.

The last game of the year i beat 49ers 31-27 to get get first round bye, but skelton broke collarbone and was done for playoffs. Beat Saints in divisional round 23-16. Then lost to the Packers 28-21, who then lost to MVP Tom Brady. Tom Brady had 5501 pass yrds and 50 tds.

Off-season:
Bears had 1st pick
Drew Brees and Peyton Manning retired.
Kurt Warner returned and signed with Den.
Traded Dockett to Stl for 1st round pick
Signed CB Rodgers-Cromartie and FS Nick Collins

Really enjoying this game so far, i was upset at 1st when i realized there was no franchise, but im liking CCM way more than franchise now.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #377
#OnePride

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Just won my second game. High scoring against the Card's, 43-29. I threw for 313 yards and 3 TD's, 1 INT, 63% completion. Welker and Lloyd combined 218 yards.

Putting in a good showing here, hopefully I won't end up like Brian Hoyer..

Up next, at Baltimore in prime time.

Last edited by RJTurneR; 09-02-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #378
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey guys, I've done multiple CCM already, trying to find the right sliders and right team. Charter's sliders are great, I will use them. They keep the games very realistic, and pretty low scoring which is good. Default all pro always gave me a blowout win. Right now, I created myself as an undrafted quarterback for the Dolphins. At the beginning of the preseason, I was 4th on the depth chart. Matt Moore was released, and he went to the Vikings for a starting job! Anyway, now I'm third string. I'm a west coast quarterback, by the way. I'm the same overall as Ryan Tannehill, who's number 2 on the depth chart, but he's got me beat pretty badly with his ratings. Plus he's progressed to a 71 overall, while I'm still 70. My goals are to get 3000 passing yards and 20 TD's, yet I doubt I'll ever step onto the field and get to actually play. I've held the ball for some field goals, but that's it. I'm really hopeful that Tannehill or Garrard gets hurt, or even traded. If I get released at the end of the season, I'll probably start another CCM as a coach.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #379
#OnePride

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

So after Brady returned we reached the playoff's but were knocked out by the Broncos. The coach got fired (Some made up coach), and I thought we'd just hire some other made up coach. But no. We hired...

Brian Billick. So awesome. I didn't even know coaches could come out of retirement or return. Anyone else had this yet?

Anyone I finished my first year with 1,614 passing yards, 15 TD's, 3 INT's, and a 67% completion percentage. Looks like I'll be holding the #2 spot again, but so far my career is going nicely.

Kurt Warner returned to the Cardinals after a horrible year for them. Ray Lewis retired along with Ed Reed. Moss got cut by the Colts. Owens is a free agent and was snubbed in the HoF. We just released Jermaine Cunningham.

Just another day in the NFL.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #380
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Unlocked Vince Lombardi, was really easy to use him as a coach for the Packers. Only thing I do not like so far is in the hall of fame v. Lombardi is still at the top, so if i become successful then there will be 2 Lombardis on the list which will look stupid so they should of removed him if you are Lombardi himself and let the user work his way up the HOF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »