Madden NFL 13 Q&A - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden NFL 13 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Q&A within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 08-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #97
EA Sports Community Manager

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 13 Retail: Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Is there a way to see which teams like which type of players? For instance, can I find out if the Steelers like small, fast running backs, or big, bruising running backs?
You will get to see what type of schemes other coaches have, but you will not see how much they value players. For example, at the Madden Community Event, 10 Gamechangers went through a live draft. Once the draft was over and OVR's were released on their screens they could see what players would have fit in their system, in order to see how good a player was for their opponent's scheme they had to look at their screen.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #98

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813

If you get fired as a coach will you get offers from other teams? If so how many? As a player once your contract runs out will you receive offers from a few different teams?

If you could please answer these questions I would appreciate it so greatly

If your contract runs out or you are fired you will get offers to re-sign or to sign with another team. As for the amount I think only 1 or 2, depending on your prestige level and legacy score.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #99

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Has the FS tackle totals been higher than 15-30 per season when simming?
Also have they fixed the 1:01 timeout glitch?
Thanks...
I think Rynoaid from TSO made an "end of season statistics" simulation video

http://www.youtube.com/traditionsports1
Old 08-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #100

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
does the game has authentic stadium sounds & chants & music? like jets..jets jets jets, the viking horn sound, go pack go chant,hail to the redskins etc etc.......
yes it does have some authentic stadium sounds, per the partnership with NFL films
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #101

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
I picked up a few really bad mistakes in the demo that I hope have been ironed out in the retail version. Can someone please confirm?

1) I was playing with the 49ers and complete a pass for a first down late in the first half. The player fumbled and the Giants recovered. The announcers say, "The coach isn't happy with that decision and throws the red flag on to the field" - even though it was an automated booth review inside two minutes.

2) When the referee emerged to announce the outcome, his lips move but there is no sound!!

3) When the announcers say the play has been overturned as my receiver was down, the crowd starts to boo - even though I am playing in San Francisco.

4) Manning spiked the ball to stop the clock late and the commentators started talking about what a bad throw it was.

5) Manning completed a 3rd and 8 for exactly 8 yards. The announcers said "4th down coming up" even though it was a first down.

6) I called a 'Block Punt' play late in the game. The Giants punted successfully and I accidentally moved my punt return man away from where the ball was landing. I moved him back into positoin in time to make the catch and return, but the announcers were talking about a muff, a fumble and replacing him for the next play.

Bear in mind this is after just THREE demo games! Really hope these aren't in the retail version.
A lot of these are audio/commentary errors we are working on fixing.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #102

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
Also...

Will there be different angles/perspectives for replays?

Everything in the demo is a super close-up shot. More often than not, I'd actually prefer to see a wider shot that shows the route and play in its entirety - not just the final catch.
Great feedback.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #103

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
A few quick questions -

1) Has the coin toss been fixed from how it is in the demo? You know who wins the coin toss before the coin even hits the ground.

2) Is the player position requirements still in the game? I ask because without editing positions, what happens if my team has only three OG's but the game requires four?

3) Can the in-game replays be turned off?

4) Is there a way to have the camera closer to the receiver/defender when throwing down field? The camera is too far away.

5) Any chance of a release day patch giving us the ability to edit jersey numbers and positions?

Thanks.
#2. Still in. You can find your requirements in the "Team Needs" section
#3. No they cannot
#4. If we bring the camera in closer, you will not be able to see the outside receivers like in NCAA
#5. Not likely
Old 08-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #104
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

Icon5 Re: Madden NFL 13 Q&A

since the game is completed ,what are things in the game that can be fixed or tweaked or changed ? like jersey corrections or things of that nature...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »