Madden 13: Is this man in the game? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 13: Is this man in the game?

This is a discussion on Madden 13: Is this man in the game? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 08-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #21
Future EA Game Changer

ImaGamer_OS's Arena

OVR: 0
PS Network: ImaGamer_OS
Re: Madden 13: Is this man in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I thought you knew? Why would a man who walks on water(in his mind, anyway) lower his standards to be in a video game?
But Tim Tebow is in it?

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 08-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

If he says he doesn't want to be in, he's not going to be.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #23
Thread Killer

unfriendlyghst's Arena

OVR: 8

Don't qoute me on this but I am pretty sure he opts out of the games simply because he feels "wierd" about it. Something along the lines of (hypothetically) "Enough people out there don't like me as it is. I would hate to see/ hear about the things that are being done to my digital self".

Not an exact quote, and I'm not sure how he thinks that his character would be manipulated in the game, but again I do believe I have seen this on TV somewhere before. Not in an interview, but more of a doc, like "A Football Life".
Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Wow, you guys are worried if Belicheck is in the game. Im worried or not if the thin white guy with the hat that always appears in every single crowd is going to be in Madden 13!!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #25
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1

Well, at least we can create him this year.

I, for one, will likely play two different Connected Career modes *both offline* one with the Patriots and one with the Bears. I'm glad I can bring Belichick into one this year.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Disappointing for sure, but there's nothing EA can do.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #27
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7

Can someone post a link to their information of Belichick "not wanting" to be in the game? I don't think that's the case. I think it's a licensing thing. The reason Jordan wasn't in NBA games for awhile wasn't because he didn't want to be, I think it was because he was in some sort of contract for an older game. Don't you think that if players/coaches could choose if they were in the game or not, that there would be more guys left out?

I can see it already. Someone doesn't like their madden rating so they state they don't want to be in the game the next year. I don't think it works that way...They don't have contracts with individuals. BB isn't in the game because he isn't a part of the NFLCA, so they don't have the rights to him.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #28
We suck again!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
I just really do not understand why Belichick doesn't want himself in Madden? I mean seriously, it's not like the coaches have ever done anything in Madden besides stand on the sidelines, have there name in the menu, and give a few rating boosts to players(which for Bill would all be positive ratings boosts I'm sure).

Just seems silly to me, chalk it up for another reason I dislike him and his team.
I cant believe we have this thread each and every year.
This is really simple! He is not a member of the coaches association. EA has a contract with the coaches association, only members of the coaches association can be in Madden. Its not that he doesnt want to be in the game, he cant be in the game because he refuses to join the coaches association. For you older gamers it is the same reason that scab baseball players like Kevin Millar were not in any baseball games for years. They were always given fake names and appearances because they were not part of the MLB players association. They crossed the picket lines and played in scab games so the players association would never let them join once the strike was over.
Again this is really plain and simple-Until he joins (which he never will) the coaches association he will never be in Madden.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #29
MVP

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Create your Coach in CCM... Name him Bill Belichick... Fixed!

Outside of that, look for the guy on the sidelines dressed like a hobo when you play the Pats and you will find him.

BROWNS FAN FOR LIFE

Grammar is your friend.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #30
Rookie

chzblck's Arena

OVR: 1

The guy wears a cut off hoodie everygame to make fun of the NFL for not having a dress code... and you have to ask yourself why he wouldn't join the NFLCA???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »