Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

This is a discussion on Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 08-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #11
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

I imported my RTG player and was expecting to see my player get drafted....I got placed on the Texans, 87 overall rated QB....time to start my Road To Da Hall Of Fame......bout to put da Texans on da map, and make Ander Johnson look real good in da process....lol....

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 08-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #12
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
PS Network: money004
Re: Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRxSKINSx
I imported my RTG player and was expecting to see my player get drafted....I got placed on the Texans, 87 overall rated QB....time to start my Road To Da Hall Of Fame......bout to put da Texans on da map, and make Ander Johnson look real good in da process....lol....
That is the one thing I really didnt want to happen.
I guess I will keep uploading to a team that actually needs me.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #13
Pro

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Same with me. It was disappointing to see absolutely zero element of combine workouts or at least a draft. I enjoyed the older version where they would put you through the mock Wonderlic Test and have combine workouts and interviews. This year you import your player and you are randomly assigned to a team in preseason. Not much excitement to it.

I'm playing as a QB and went to the Texans as well. Andre Johnson isn't a bad weapon to start your rookie year with.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #14
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

It is pretty lame when you get drafted to a team with an established QB. Of course though, when you look at what the Dev's have to do, in NCAA you can earn your spot (since most people believe that the best player should play), yet in Madden it's not realistic if the positions players don't sit for years!

Do you want a Superstar mode where you sit for 4 years or do what? To me at least, I always liked the older system with film jobs and interviews and always wished they would bring it back with the random "XXX got hurt, time for you to step in."

If you were a BA out of NCAA sure you should get the start, but if I barely won .500 of my games then why is Indy drafting me to replace Manning!?
Old 08-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #15
All Star

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
It is pretty lame when you get drafted to a team with an established QB. Of course though, when you look at what the Dev's have to do, in NCAA you can earn your spot (since most people believe that the best player should play), yet in Madden it's not realistic if the positions players don't sit for years!

Do you want a Superstar mode where you sit for 4 years or do what? To me at least, I always liked the older system with film jobs and interviews and always wished they would bring it back with the random "XXX got hurt, time for you to step in."

If you were a BA out of NCAA sure you should get the start, but if I barely won .500 of my games then why is Indy drafting me to replace Manning!?
I dont want to go to Minny or Tenn and replace Johnson or Peterson.
But, thought we would at least get to choose whether to draft or Walk-on. I had planned out which teams need players at certain positions.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18

It's kinda crazy how i got put on a team wit a starting qb and they just gave me the job....well, i'm taking all the snaps in the pre-season games so i'm guessing the job is mine.....i thought i'd really end up in oakland or somewhere....like i said...I'll be putting the Texans on the map.....

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
All Star

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
It's kinda crazy how i got put on a team wit a starting qb and they just gave me the job....well, i'm taking all the snaps in the pre-season games so i'm guessing the job is mine.....i thought i'd really end up in oakland or somewhere....like i said...I'll be putting the Texans on the map.....
Is Quarter Length Editable?
I heard it was locked to 5 mins in SS mode. If it is true, my excitement will fall for this mode. Will still play it but probably not to much
Old 08-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #18
Pro

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Is Quarter Length Editable?
I heard it was locked to 5 mins in SS mode. If it is true, my excitement will fall for this mode. Will still play it but probably not to much
Fortunately it is not locked to 5 minutes.. Whatever global settings you have under game option on the main menu will be reflected in SS mode as well as Franchise mode.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #19
All Star

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709
Fortunately it is not locked to 5 minutes.. Whatever global settings you have under game option on the main menu will be reflected in SS mode as well as Franchise mode.
:w oot:
Great, my excitement raised.
I will definitely play 10 Min Quarters for Offense and 12 Min Quarters for Defense
Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #20
All Star

illwill10's Arena

I read in PP impression that There is no Superstar Angle. Either Zoomed, Wide, Broadcast, or Standard Madden Angle. I will be using Zoomed. Only 1 Practice(not a bad thing for me), No commentary or Coordinator Audio(could be fixed in a patch), Kr/PR is possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »