OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #21
City of Champions

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
PS Network: DNA_Dude2009
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

Steeelers, the only team I ever play with.

Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Power (AFL):
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 05-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
The Lama

Armor & Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
PS Network: Todem
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

My new way of playing Madden (since 2010) is I always do one Fantasy draft Franchise and then I also do a real 4 team Franchise. 2 teams from the AFC and 2 teams from NFC.

AFC - Miami Dolphins
NFC - NY Giants

I always play my Dolphins and the last 2 years since I started the multiple team franchise I have used the Giants in the NFC and will again for a third straight year (won one Super Bowl with the Giants in Madden 2011)

For the 2 other teams I always look for a sister of the weak or a team that is a draft and an offseason away to try and turn around (with house rules as I will not rape the CPU in trades). In Madden 2010 I took on the Chiefs and then used them again in 2011. For the NFC I used the Lions 2 years in a row as well.

So the decision will be which 2 teams it will be this year? I also will not use any team in the other 2 teams (Fins and G-Men) division. Right now I am leaning to the Titans in the AFC and 49ers in the NFC.

Either way I am stoked for Madden 2012!!!

http://http://www.twitch.tv/todem23

Follow my Dolphins Dynasty here!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nline-cfm.html
Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #23
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
PS Network: hova57

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Steeelers, the only team I ever play with.
how do you play with the steelers on offense. Just wondering I play with them on occasion and I fall in love the the passing game. I don't run that often with them. Most of my passes goes to brown and ward. For some reason Wallace is always blanketed.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #24
Rookie

MrShowtime's Arena

OVR: 5
PS Network: mrshowtimme

Fav real life team is the Bills. Excited to rebuild them in 'chise mode. Will play some online games with Bills and Giants. Wonder how Prince is going to be rated.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:29 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 13
PS Network: vlnj13
From the draft? I would say I wanna play with the Bucs, Saints, Steelers, or Lions.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Panthers, all day. We brought in some interesting picks, addressed some holes on both sides of the ball. I'm ready!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #27
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
PS Network: statum71
I play with everybody. But I REALLY can't wait to see my Cowboys walk outta the Miller Lite Club.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #28
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
PS Network: volstopfan14

Homer Pick: Indianapolis Colts
I'm excited about the new additions to the OL and I like Delone Carter, the RB we drafted. Now with the OL maybe I can have a solid running attack to go along with Manning's passing atack.
Other teams I'm interested in using
Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles in the backfield, Dwayne Bowe and Jon Baldwin split out at receiver, Tony Moeaki at TE, and Dexter McCluster in the slot. A ton of offensive weapons. Brandon Flowers, Eric Berry, and Tamba Hali are anchors on defense.
Cleveland Browns
I really like this team. Colt McCoy is a good QB for the type of offense I use, Peyton Hillis is a beast, Greg Little will be a good WR and the left side of the OL is great. The defense will be improved too with Athyba Rubin and Phil Taylor in the middle and Jabaal Sheard on the outside. Jow Haden is a very good CB too and Josh Cribbs is a weapon as a KR.
Arizona Cardinals
Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams are a good 1-2 punch at RB, Larry Fitzgerald is a stud and there are some other young receivers for the Cardinals that I like. Rob Housler is the athletic TE that Arizona needs. The DL is very good and it will be hard to pass on them with Patrick Peterson and DRC at CB.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #29
EA Game Changer

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
PS Network: rgiles36
Re: OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
I am always excited to play with the Saints. Only down side is I love rebuilding and the Saints the past couple seasons have been a pretty complete team. Ill probably have a franchise with Cincy as well depending on the ratings for Andy Dalton.
Same here as a Dallas fan. Yes, they've been a disapointment as of late IRL, but that doesn't translate in Madden. Across the board, they're still a pretty complete team. I imagine the secondary will take some rating drops prior to M12 releasing though. For the offense, Romo will be likely be in the mid to high 80's, Witten in the low 90's, Dez & Miles low to mid 80's, and we have a capable RB group.

EA Sports Game Changer
Old 05-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS Network: D-Hiatus
My Redskins of course! Probably try Detriot...Carolina...and Cleveland...don't know why but I love under-rated teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »