End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots?

This is a discussion on End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen

Old 09-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots?

Anybody have a list of celebrations that are in the game, or where the hotspots are at?

I hear you have to have hardcore turned off, is that true?

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 09-06-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g7s7
Anybody have a list of celebrations that are in the game, or where the hotspots are at?

I hear you have to have hardcore turned off, is that true?
There are quite a few (don't have a list though). the hotspots are in front of the goal posts and usually on either endzone logo. some teams (like Green Bay, for the most obvious example) have hotspots near the endzone wall. There are options to turn indicators on which will show as blue squares in the spots. I used the indicator until I got the general idea of where to find the hotspots. also, some players have specific endzone celebrations that you can activate by pressing "Y" ("triangle" on PS3) outside of the hotspots.

Yes, hardcore has to be off. Advanced is the way to go, IMO, because you can have all the presentation options and set them as you choose, meaning you can still essentially play the "hardcore" style if you choose. Hope that helps
Old 09-06-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

is it true that T O does the pop corn thing?

how many freakin celebrations are in there ?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Excellent, Thanks Sox Fan!

I think we should start a list of confirmed celebrations. So if you have scored a TD with a certain player or certain team and they have a specific TD celebration lets start posting them here.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 12

lol I love this as a Falcon user but I've noticed that we can do the Dirty Bird Celebration from past years
Old 09-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Signature celebrations I've seen so far...I know T.O. does his bicep flex, one where he stands with his arms spread apart like he did on the Dallas Star as a 49er, one where he holds the football above his helmet and brings his arms together, and the one where he pretends he's ice skating...so far that's all I've seen from T.O. celebrations wise

Chad Johnson Ocho Cinco has the river dance celebration and the another one that looks like the mambo or some type of jig...Clinton Portis has a cartwheel celebration and one where he throws up the "U" symbol for Miami...Larry Johnson throws up the "Roc" symbol that Jay Z uses. Randy Moss does his celebration where he looks like he's parting the sea (he did this celebration almost every time he scored last yr)...Ladainian Tomlinson has his signature ball flip he always does. The also have Shawn Merrimans lights out dance. Brian Dawkins has his bicep flex celebration. Devin Hester has a celebration where he does like a running man type celebration. Reggie Bush does the symbol for USC, a heisman pose celebration, and one where he looks he's moving his arms like he's conduction a symphony. Steve Smith celebrates by spinning the ball and standing round it.

The team celebrations are the eagle flap for the Eagles...they got the mile high salute for Denver....and the Lambeau Leap in Green Bay...haven't seen the dirty bird on Atlanta yet

Also...if you hit B (for xbox)...I believe O (for ps3)...you can steal another teams' celebration or a star players signature celebration.

I'm a celebrations whore and I would love to know if anyone has seen any others I haven't mentioned yet...i'm ashamed to admit that on launch night for Madden...all I try to do is score with different players and see what types of crazy celebrations made it in
Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

I know I once stole the Ravens' celebration, and my guy pretended to fly. I wonder if Ray Lewis does that dance that looks like epilepsy?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #8
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I wonder if Ray Lewis does that dance that looks like epilepsy?
Or the knife thrust
Old 09-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
Rookie

BDoTx's Arena

OVR: 3

the blue spots for celbrations are game defaults. if you want to see ones you havent seen before then just press Y wherever. like if someone has there own patented celebration and you goto the blue spots, 9 times out of 10 there gonna do a default. if you dont goto the blue spots, theyll do there own.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #10
Pro

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Joey Galloway does the biceps flex with his other finger pointing to it (biceps) Hester does the thing where he holds his thumbs together, like a director framing a shot with his hands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »