Madden 13 MUT Collections Guide - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 13 MUT Collections Guide

This is a discussion on Madden 13 MUT Collections Guide within the Madden NFL Last Gen Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Ultimate Team

Old 08-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

chris33cc's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden 13 MUT Collections Guide

Hello all! I've been a reader here for a long time and have always enjoyed the excellent work by this community on sliders, rosters and other game mechanics. I figured it was about time I pitched in too!
I'm working on a MUT Collections Guide that will be here for everyone. So far, I've got an overview of all collections with rewards, and on the specific checklist, I've got the Connected Career Unlocks, Bears, Bengals and Bills Team Collections done. I want to get about 10-15 more teams tonight and knock out the Extras tab too.

Here is what I have so far (Please disregard the column that says Delete me later...stupid notes to myself)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&output=html

Please let me know what you think of the formatting, and if you would like to tackle a team or twelve

Thanks, you guys rock!

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 08-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Rookie

Shripe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 MUT Collections Guide

I helped out with a collections list last year. I'd love to help out, but I probably won't be doing much until after the Packer game tonight. I'll probably start from the bottom of the teams list and work my way up.

Edit: Packers have the game pretty well in hand at halftime, so I started with the Vikings. I think I have the sharing options set correctly: (Link deleted due to redundancy) I'll be making edits to set up new collections, so sorry if it looks a little unfinished at times.

- Vikings done
- Titans done
- Texans done
- Steelers done
- Seahawks done, realized an error that made some C's CB's thanks to Google's autofill. Hopefully they're fixed. I take no responsibility for errors in names or otherwise.

That's all I'm going to get to tonight. Chris, let me know if you want my spreadsheet so you can merge my data with yours. I'll check in tomorrow morning to see what else needs to be done.

Last edited by Shripe; 08-31-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Shripe's Arena

OVR: 0

Whoops. Looks like our efforts have been beaten. The list has been completed here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...checklist.html
Old 08-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
Rookie

chris33cc's Arena

OVR: 1

Indeed they have lol. he did q great job on his. Thank you so much for your help anyway!
Could a mod close this thread to avoid any confusion. Here is the link to the completed sheet. That TC did an awesome job.http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044092369

Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Ultimate Team »