Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 98 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #777
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I just started testingf the USER pass reaction at 55 and the USER INTs at 20 this weekend with a few of my friends over. I definitely like what I'm seeing I also lowered the USER catching to 20.. Gameplay looks good so far.. Trying to get tone down the USER offense and tighten up the USER pass defense too.. Let me know how how it goes when you test some more games..
just played the steelers. big ben went 24 of 29 282 2 td 1 int. I got 2 sacks this game ngata and auther brown 1 a piece. So far i like the way the game is playing with this set. Like you said though need to tone down user offense. This was so by far the closest game i have had this season 28-25 a win for me at pittsburg but that is how this matchup always goes. I have user catch at 25 now and see some drops
ravens99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:14 PM   #778
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 8,597
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeller83
Not sure how you guys are getting away with WR catching slider so low. To me, on francise mode having it at 50 is giving me unrealistic number of drops. I thinks perhaps Madden 25 is trying to emphasize "User-catching skill" perhaps?
The only drops I see is when guys are getting hit when they catch it and it's usually guys with low catch ratings. I'm not sure if I ever seen a WR dropped a wide open pas yet.
__________________
Madden 15(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:19 PM   #779
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 8,597
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
just played the steelers. big ben went 24 of 29 282 2 td 1 int. I got 2 sacks this game ngata and auther brown 1 a piece. So far i like the way the game is playing with this set. Like you said though need to tone down user offense. This was so by far the closest game i have had this season 28-25 a win for me at pittsburg but that is how this matchup always goes. I have user catch at 25 now and see some drops
I see drops but only when hit. I have it at 20 right now..
__________________
Madden 15(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #780
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The only drops I see is when guys are getting hit when they catch it and it's usually guys with low catch ratings. I'm not sure if I ever seen a WR dropped a wide open pas yet.
Jacoby Jones dropped a wide up pass for me a couple times and Torrey Smith did as well on a crossing route wide wide wide open on 3rd down lol
ravens99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #781
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 8,597
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjl2013
Yeah, I imported them rather than adjusting them in the career mode itself. I was just wondering if you have any suggestions so that neither team is scoring as much. Do you think I should change the sliders or the quarter length?
Lower the USER catching to 20, Lower the USER INTs to 20, and raise the USER pass reaction to 55. I'm also thinking about raising the CPUs INTs to 80 also. You might as well do that too.. It will force you to be real careful when passing. Make the adjustments out on the main menu then import them to your CCM.
__________________
Madden 15(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-30-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #782
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 8,597
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
Jacoby Jones dropped a wide up pass for me a couple times and Torrey Smith did as well on a crossing route wide wide wide open on 3rd down lol
I haven't seen that yet.. It's always on hits.
__________________
Madden 15(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:50 AM   #783
MVP
 
lisinas's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lithuania
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Hey jarodd , im thinking about using your sliders but i have a question for you, how is the vertical passing game for CPU ? Does it exist rather ? Cause with other sliders i use the CPU QB never takes chances downfield and im not even sure if thats the slider issue , but just in case it is i decided to ask you if this issue is existent in your slider set ?
lisinas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:14 AM   #784
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Hey jarodd , im thinking about using your sliders but i have a question for you, how is the vertical passing game for CPU ? Does it exist rather ? Cause with other sliders i use the CPU QB never takes chances downfield and im not even sure if thats the slider issue , but just in case it is i decided to ask you if this issue is existent in your slider set ?
I play with the full black set and see plenty of vertical passing by the cpu
ravens99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Top -