Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 98 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders

Old 10-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #971
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
dont use the speed burst ever....i stopped using it with ur sliders and i went from having a 6-7ypc to about 4.8-5.3ypc...
I hate playing with house rules but I might have to go this route for real..
Old 10-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #972
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I can't stop anything when it comes to the passing. Drew Brees went 4 for 4, Caleb Hanie has gone 8 for 8 in a preseason game against The Raiders (me). AI've used the green set when it comes to CPU passing and WR catching and everything else is left red, just the way I want it. This is getting kind of aggravating now. CALEB HANIE HAS GONE 8 FOR 8 IN OUR PRESEASON MATCH UP. Nothing is stopping him. I don't understand, I really don't, because I kanaged to play well when it came to defending the pass using the Jets against the Jags, though their QBs were miraculously accurate as well, I got a fair share of incompletions. And that was on the red set with passing.

How the hell do I get some realism out of the passing game?
Have you tried lowering the CPUs passing to the green set?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #973
Rookie

roman_back's Arena

OVR: 0

I have used your green set for the last 2 maddens, seems other people on here also are having the high scoring games like ive seen. that is the only complaint I have with your sliders is the high scoring.. seems your sliders are offensive based and RG3MVP's are defensive..

I have no clue how these sliders work, I let you guys do that lol.. but do me a favor, try RG3's sliders yourself jarrod and then see how to get yours to feel like his, but play like yours. Its really hard to describe but I feel that if you two would combine a slider set taking the best from both and making a set, no one would be able to beat it!

when playing with his, I get beautiful animations and I get to see the new infinity engine work.. I also see penalties on both sides of the ball. defenders also get realistic tackle numbers! The scores are low (I played 4 games after letting the sliders reset and neither team scored over 28pts in 4 games!!! I even lost all 4 games!), my issues are I have no edge run, and the speed threshold is at 100, so I get rundown by linemen with my speedy guys.. plain stupid. Also the QB is very inconsistent, weird throws and such..

with yours, I win and loose, but the scores are super high, over 30pts every game regardless. in a franchise, my highest tackler is usually my safety, and I never see over 8 tackles a game with one person. even though its high scores and such, stats still seem to be in line, my QB is at about 60%, I get about 5 YPC with my RB, and your slider set is really fun to play.

I guess the best would be to add your offense feel, with his defensive feel and the game would be PERFECT!

give his slider set an honest try and come back and give us your thoughts, you two need to team up on this one. the madden fans would finally have a perfect game!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #974
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Bailey24
Uhhh no i did nothing wrong. Adjusted everything outside of CCM then upload them inside. I have checked it numerous times and the black set is correct slider for slider and its on All Madden.
That's weird man.. Don't know why there passing is struggling like that.. It's been a real challenge slowing the CPUs passing down.. You can go ahead and raise there accuracy to 60 and there catching to 85 if you feel like you need a better challenge from them..
Old 10-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #975
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman_back
I have used your green set for the last 2 maddens, seems other people on here also are having the high scoring games like ive seen. that is the only complaint I have with your sliders is the high scoring.. seems your sliders are offensive based and RG3MVP's are defensive..

I have no clue how these sliders work, I let you guys do that lol.. but do me a favor, try RG3's sliders yourself jarrod and then see how to get yours to feel like his, but play like yours. Its really hard to describe but I feel that if you two would combine a slider set taking the best from both and making a set, no one would be able to beat it!

when playing with his, I get beautiful animations and I get to see the new infinity engine work.. I also see penalties on both sides of the ball. defenders also get realistic tackle numbers! The scores are low (I played 4 games after letting the sliders reset and neither team scored over 28pts in 4 games!!! I even lost all 4 games!), my issues are I have no edge run, and the speed threshold is at 100, so I get rundown by linemen with my speedy guys.. plain stupid. Also the QB is very inconsistent, weird throws and such..

with yours, I win and loose, but the scores are super high, over 30pts every game regardless. in a franchise, my highest tackler is usually my safety, and I never see over 8 tackles a game with one person. even though its high scores and such, stats still seem to be in line, my QB is at about 60%, I get about 5 YPC with my RB, and your slider set is really fun to play.

I guess the best would be to add your offense feel, with his defensive feel and the game would be PERFECT!

give his slider set an honest try and come back and give us your thoughts, you two need to team up on this one. the madden fans would finally have a perfect game!
Well my green set won't provide a challenge for you if you are good on offense..That set is for All-Madden beginners and guys trying to work on there game. That's why I have 4 sets. The diffculty increases with each set and the CPUs defensive sliders increase making it harder to score. RG3 sliders wouldn't provide no challenge for a player like me. There's not a slider set on this forum that would give me a challenge. I'm not trying to brag but I'm real good with this game offensively and defensively. I been playing it too long. My sliders have to look like my black set in order for me to get a challenge from the CPU. Playing on All-Pro really wouldn't help the cause. If you want your offense to be challenged. Lower the USER accuracy to the blue or black set and raise the CPUs defensive sliders to the blue or black set. You'll see a big difference. You can also lower the CPUs accuracy to 20 since it sounds like you are struggling to stop there offense with the default green set..
Old 10-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #976
Rookie

roman_back's Arena

I consider myself pretty good on the sticks myself, I just hate the fact that I have to "dumb" down my QB and trash my stats to make it harder for me to score. I want the defense to stop me, not me stop myself. I guess that's why I was saying I would like a combo of the two sliders, I like the feel of your offence, and I like the fact that his D kept the game under 30pts. I haven't tried the black sliders because of that simple fact, I don't want to loose a game because my QB completes 3-30 passes and throws 10 picks. I want to be able to keep my 60% passing percentage and the defense make me not score.

I will try your other sets tonight just to see, but lowering the QB stats below 10 just seem like your hurting yourself to make the game close. again I don't fool with these like you do, and by no means am I trying to disrespect you or your sliders, as ive said before, your sliders are the reason I enjoy playing madden year after year! I just stumbled upon RG3's sliders, and seen everyone was saying how low scoring the games were and how well the game played out and felt, so I tried it... I just feel some sort of hybrid between the two would make for a perfect gameplay.

After doing a few hrs of reading on here, I honestly feel its the penalty settings that are making his feel/play different than yours vs the sliders themselves.

I have played your sliders since madden 12, and the handful of games I played using his sliders last night, had penalties called ive never seen in madden before, along with beautiful animations with stiff arms, catches and such. ive just never seen the infinity engine work as well as it did when I used his slider sets... and again while I was reading other threads on here, they attribute that to the all-pro/custom settings for some reason. again I played on all-pro last night and lost all 4 games.. I don't feel that has any effect on the difficulty level If the sliders are not left on all-pro, from what ive read the game just "plays" better on that setting..

Again Jarodd, my posts are just for feedback purposes, as I want your sliders to be the best they can be, and for you giving me the best years of playing madden with your wonderful sliders, I just want to give you "my" input on what I discovered when using different adjustments. I just personally feel that if some how, some way I could get your sliders to feel/react like his did, they would be perfect

I honestly think its the penalties/all-pro deal more than the sliders, but you know more about that stuff than I do, its just my opinion after spending the last 2-3 hrs reading various threads on here...

im off to play your blue/black set and ill get back to you with my feedback.. thanks again for all the time/effort you put in to making these things, I know it cant be easy!
Old 10-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #977
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Seems the same to me. CPU can't stop the run still. It's even more deadly now that the pitch is working and there isn't that hesitation anymore. I really wish they would have strengthened up the defense so you can make running the ball tougher. The blockshedding is just too weak making it easy to run the ball..
The hesitation didn't happen on Normal speed, at least for me. It was the same **** in NCAA. If you touched the Game Speed, you had that crappy hesitation.
MLB 'Pittsburgh Pirates'
College FB/BB 'Penn State' 'Pittsburgh'
NASCAR 'Tony Stewart'

If you send me a friend request on the PS3 or 360, tell me who you are because if you don't, I just delete it.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #978
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman_back
I consider myself pretty good on the sticks myself, I just hate the fact that I have to "dumb" down my QB and trash my stats to make it harder for me to score. I want the defense to stop me, not me stop myself. I guess that's why I was saying I would like a combo of the two sliders, I like the feel of your offence, and I like the fact that his D kept the game under 30pts. I haven't tried the black sliders because of that simple fact, I don't want to loose a game because my QB completes 3-30 passes and throws 10 picks. I want to be able to keep my 60% passing percentage and the defense make me not score.

I will try your other sets tonight just to see, but lowering the QB stats below 10 just seem like your hurting yourself to make the game close. again I don't fool with these like you do, and by no means am I trying to disrespect you or your sliders, as ive said before, your sliders are the reason I enjoy playing madden year after year! I just stumbled upon RG3's sliders, and seen everyone was saying how low scoring the games were and how well the game played out and felt, so I tried it... I just feel some sort of hybrid between the two would make for a perfect gameplay.

After doing a few hrs of reading on here, I honestly feel its the penalty settings that are making his feel/play different than yours vs the sliders themselves.

I have played your sliders since madden 12, and the handful of games I played using his sliders last night, had penalties called ive never seen in madden before, along with beautiful animations with stiff arms, catches and such. ive just never seen the infinity engine work as well as it did when I used his slider sets... and again while I was reading other threads on here, they attribute that to the all-pro/custom settings for some reason. again I played on all-pro last night and lost all 4 games.. I don't feel that has any effect on the difficulty level If the sliders are not left on all-pro, from what ive read the game just "plays" better on that setting..

Again Jarodd, my posts are just for feedback purposes, as I want your sliders to be the best they can be, and for you giving me the best years of playing madden with your wonderful sliders, I just want to give you "my" input on what I discovered when using different adjustments. I just personally feel that if some how, some way I could get your sliders to feel/react like his did, they would be perfect

I honestly think its the penalties/all-pro deal more than the sliders, but you know more about that stuff than I do, its just my opinion after spending the last 2-3 hrs reading various threads on here...

im off to play your blue/black set and ill get back to you with my feedback.. thanks again for all the time/effort you put in to making these things, I know it cant be easy!
See that's the thing. I'm still completing around 65-70 percent of my passes with the accuracy at 4 and I use every route in the book. The only difference with lowering the USER accuracy below 10 is you have to be more on point with using the left stick to place passes and you'll struggle with inaccurate QBs which is realistic to me. If you are the type of player who doesn't use to the left stick amd likes to let the AI place passes for you then you will struggle when you drop the accuracy below 10. The only way you will throw a bunch of picks is if you are out there playing reckless. My blue and black set forces you to stay 100 percent focus on every play or else you'll find yourself on the tail end of a blowout. That's realistic to me..
Old 10-25-2013, 05:11 AM   #979
Banned

Hey Jarodd. I play coach mode with your green set. Before the patch, both HUM and CPU could run the ball. After the patch, running is much tougher on both sides. Has anyone else seen the running more difficult like me?
Old 10-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #980
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
The hesitation didn't happen on Normal speed, at least for me. It was the same **** in NCAA. If you touched the Game Speed, you had that crappy hesitation.
Yeah I knew it didn't happen on normal.. I just couldn't play on that speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »