Madden 25 Auto-Sub - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #131
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I just took a look at A&S slider thread and he appears to have given up on them due to "disappearing players"...

They seemed to be working for me, but I'm still in test mode are rarely play a full game..

What are you seeing?

You have a slider thread, right?

Are those listed there?

Thanks!
I think the trick to avoiding the disappearing players act is to set the "out" value very low for all players (eg RB at 10/85). It seems that later in games (exactly when depends partly on the fatigue level you set) the players can not get back above this value if it is set too high and they remain out for good.

You will see a good rotation at RB, but I think subs as a whole are still largely broken. I have not been able to get a good rotation at DE or DT no matter what. Hopefully a patch will address the issue, but look who we're dealing with here.....

I have not seen any disappearances with fatigue 62 since incorporating this methodology.

Edit: have since dropped fatigue to 57, as some sporadic disappearances were noted at higher fatigue levels.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-28-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #132
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,065
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

I don't see disappearing players at all with fatigue at 64. I also formation sub my HB's and don't use acceleration. Also I noticed that if you use your starters in the return game, they may disappear in the 4th.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #133
but u can call me YeLLz
 
ronyell's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the heavens
Posts: 2,753
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Just setting it up outside and not changing a thing.
this is not working for me AT ALL. first off, i have to switch to coach just to even access the auto-subs screen in cfm mode. (i choose a "player" character for all 32 teams so i can watch cpu vs cpu games)

my auto subs are set OUTSIDE of cfm. i tried the "reset" method, ive tried switching to a coach & actually setting them IN cfm mode, ive tried it all. can someone please post what to do step by step?! do you need to be a coach FIRST, set the auto-subs BEFORE picking characters... what?

i'm just coming back to Madden & need this stuff working so i can get my sim-experience on. some insight would be GREATLY appreciated
__________________
SimWorldGaming Projects
ronyell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #134
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,065
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This won't work if you are super simming at anytime during the game. You also must be getting 120 plays per game with the fatigue set in the 60.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #135
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Hey guys this is a set I've used since last year. I want to share some new findings in regards to fatigue, now I know that you and all of these guys on OS put in some good work I can only mine is up to all of y'alls level. I was playing around with a zero slider set that didn't work out very well, but I did stumble across this set that I think will work with anyone's set. I believe that you will get good game play and more realistic fatigue play for the entire game. So here's the set:

First set your Fatigue to 65, Then drop your auto subs to sub out 1 and sub in 1.

Guys I know it sounds crazy but trust me I've been playing with these since last year's game but the great thing about this years game is that after halftime your players won't fully rejuvenate. I love this feature because now you have to game plan and play your two's for some significant time to help your ones finish out the game now this could control the game for some or put others away it all depends on how well your two's play and what situation you put them in. In my findings I also have noticed that early in the game holes are tighter, zones are well keep, and blitz's are more effective (depending on what type of game you are running, if your controlling the ball you will see a significant increase on both sides of the ball) then later in the game play action, draw's, counter's, and any type of defense you want to run are all effective if you've controlled the game. If the game is about even here's where the fun part comes in because it's all about how much your individual player's have left in the tank and play calling. Guy's I'm excited about this addition I hope it work's well for you.
cbboomer89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #136
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbboomer89
Hey guys this is a set I've used since last year. I want to share some new findings in regards to fatigue, now I know that you and all of these guys on OS put in some good work I can only mine is up to all of y'alls level. I was playing around with a zero slider set that didn't work out very well, but I did stumble across this set that I think will work with anyone's set. I believe that you will get good game play and more realistic fatigue play for the entire game. So here's the set:

First set your Fatigue to 65, Then drop your auto subs to sub out 1 and sub in 1.

Guys I know it sounds crazy but trust me I've been playing with these since last year's game but the great thing about this years game is that after halftime your players won't fully rejuvenate. I love this feature because now you have to game plan and play your two's for some significant time to help your ones finish out the game now this could control the game for some or put others away it all depends on how well your two's play and what situation you put them in. In my findings I also have noticed that early in the game holes are tighter, zones are well keep, and blitz's are more effective (depending on what type of game you are running, if your controlling the ball you will see a significant increase on both sides of the ball) then later in the game play action, draw's, counter's, and any type of defense you want to run are all effective if you've controlled the game. If the game is about even here's where the fun part comes in because it's all about how much your individual player's have left in the tank and play calling. Guy's I'm excited about this addition I hope it work's well for you.
The problem, I would think, would be that the CPU does not know how to manage its game with regard to using back ups to keep their starters fresh for the latter part of the game. This would result in "disappearing" players for the CPU team and a situation where you are not getting "best on best" for the critical moments of the game.

Have you noted which CPU players are still around late in the game with this method to confirm?

I know I have played at 65 fatigue and noticed several CPU players go missing late in the game on 13-15 minute quarters. Mainly o linemen, DEs, DTs, WRs, and HBs. I don't want a situation where I am pounding the CPU back ups.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-28-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #137
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

I've had no problems with any O-line, WR's or HB's and I'm pretty sure on D-line missing late in the games I've played or the on-line sim league I'm currently running, however I will inquire about the DE's with my guys and pay close attention in my next three games. We start week four this week I do spend a lot of XP's on fatigue for my team. If you give it a good evaluation with some detailed feedback it would be helpful I'm all about making the game better.
cbboomer89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #138
The "Showtime" Era!
 
aholbert32's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 22,932
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
The problem, I would think, would be that the CPU does not know how to manage its game with regard to using back ups to keep their starters fresh for the latter part of the game. This would result in "disappearing" players for the CPU team and a situation where you are not getting "best on best" for the critical moments of the game.

Have you noted which CPU players are still around late in the game with this method to confirm?

I know I have played at 65 fatigue and noticed several CPU players go missing late in the game on 13-15 minute quarters. Mainly o linemen, DEs, DTs, WRs, and HBs. I don't want a situation where I am pounding the CPU back ups.

Doesnt work with fatigue that high. With fatigue at 65, the CPU's and my DTs were disappearing even with the sub at 0/1
aholbert32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #139
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Doesnt work with fatigue that high. With fatigue at 65, the CPU's and my DTs were disappearing even with the sub at 0/1
I agree. That was what I was trying to convey.

I have worked my fatigue down to 55 now, and will continue dropping it until these issues resolve themselves or EA gets off their duff and starts patching 25 years worth of perpetually broken "features".
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #140
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbboomer89
I've had no problems with any O-line, WR's or HB's and I'm pretty sure on D-line missing late in the games I've played or the on-line sim league I'm currently running, however I will inquire about the DE's with my guys and pay close attention in my next three games. We start week four this week I do spend a lot of XP's on fatigue for my team. If you give it a good evaluation with some detailed feedback it would be helpful I'm all about making the game better.
Yeah, watch the CPU guys too. Many times my own players would be fine but the CPU players would drop out. You may be ok if all of your games are human vs human.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-29-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Top -