Madden 25 Auto-Sub - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders

Old 09-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #105
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

I left it at 60/64 and moved inj to 14 and fatigue to 59. That combo seems to be yielding the results I look for.. My back can only carry 3 or 4 times in a row and then he's subbed out for one maybe two plays only then he's ready to go.. Inj that low doesn't seem right yet players are hurt all game long.. Some for a quarter and some all game are knocked out.. These are punched in with Jarodds green sliders and some custom penalty sliders I'm reading about in that dedicated thread near this one..
Old 09-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #106
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
I left it at 60/64 and moved inj to 14 and fatigue to 59. That combo seems to be yielding the results I look for.. My back can only carry 3 or 4 times in a row and then he's subbed out for one maybe two plays only then he's ready to go.. Inj that low doesn't seem right yet players are hurt all game long.. Some for a quarter and some all game are knocked out.. These are punched in with Jarodds green sliders and some custom penalty sliders I'm reading about in that dedicated thread near this one..
What exactly do you have set at 60/64 again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-09-2013, 12:53 PM   #107
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0

The rbs.. It's the subs I found on this thread just a couple of pages back..
Old 09-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 25

Solved the auto subs... Finally!

Both me AND CPU finally rotate realistically.

As a few know now, many have figured the slider for RB for example 85/82 doesn't work because.... Between plays most recoup that missing stamina. Hence why the back up only comes in for a play.

58 out 64 in. Is a great set up with 65-68 fatigue. I like the high fatigue personally as it has the greatest Effect on both user and CPU.

I also lower QB to 5/9. And OL 0/3. Have yet to see an OL leave at any point and no negative attribute results.

Just some helpful info for anyone who didn't know.

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do you mind posting all the numbers you have for all positions?

Also, did you do this with the trick (default in CCM and inputting on main menu)?

Much appreciated.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #110
The "Showtime" Era!

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401

As a few know now, many have figured the slider for RB for example 85/82 doesn't work because.... Between plays most recoup that missing stamina. Hence why the back up only comes in for a play.

58 out 64 in. Is a great set up with 65-68 fatigue. I like the high fatigue personally as it has the greatest Effect on both user and CPU.

I also lower QB to 5/9. And OL 0/3. Have yet to see an OL leave at any point and no negative attribute results.

Cheers.
What kind of stats are you seeing with the Rbs?
Old 09-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #111
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Cheers.
With fatigue that high you'll see players come off the field that shouldn't, Offensive Line, Corners, safeties, even with a 0/1 setting. Auto subs are a lost cause from either way you look at it and I highly doubt anything will be done with it in a patch.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #112
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Cheers.
I want to believe, I want to believe.

I don't think it is worth the sacrifice of proper RB splits if the OL, FB or CBs sub out unrealistically and I havent tried these settings but I am pretty sure they will... How many min quarters do you play? gonna try it on 15 thats the only way I can play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »