2) Follow Xanathol's instructions on how to extract and open your favorite roster file. (make sure you make a backup)
3) Under the Actions tab select Fantasy Draft then select Start Draft. Follow the onscreen instructions and complete your draft.
4) You will be asked to if you want to keep the draft, select yes. Do not save the roster file yet.
5) Under the Actions tab select All Players then select Export. Name your file, it will save as a csv file. Do not save the roster file
6) Close the editor and then reopen your roster file (the one you didn't save)
6) Under the Actions tab select All Players then select Import. Finally you can save your roster.
7) Open horizon select Tools then Package Manager. Open the original roster file (not the one that you opened with the editor)
8) Select Content, right click the file and select Replace, choose the roster file that you saved with the editor.
9) Rehash, Resign, Save and transfer the file to your console.
If done correctly the file should load like any other roster file and you can play with your fantasy draft team. This works with CCM if you choose to import. Be careful with your draft because there is no salary information in the draft screen (I had to release several players to get back under the salary cap)