Madden 12 Rosters Updated for 2013 Season on Xbox 360 - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 12 Rosters Updated for 2013 Season on Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Rosters Updated for 2013 Season on Xbox 360 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters

Old 04-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 12 Rosters Updated for 2013 Season on Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan_1
Hey man, can you please give a ps3 user this treatment? There isn't an updated roster for Madden 12 (on ps3) up here and i'd love to have a copy.
there are several threads with updated rosters for madden 12, at least as of a few weeks ago. maybe look around the site a little before posting 12 times asking.....

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 04-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan_1
Hey man, can you please give a ps3 user this treatment? There isn't an updated roster for Madden 12 (on ps3) up here and i'd love to have a copy.
I would love to help you, but I'm not sure if the roster editor works with the PS3.

For the 360 users, here is the newest update to the rosters. depth charts are fixed and most draftees are included with their respective teams. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-EAUPDATE3.rar (311.0 KB, 196 views)
Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #23
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Madden 12 Rosters Updated for 2013 Season on Xbox 360

i downloaded your first set of madden rosters they worked great thanks, when i try to open up your 2013 draft class file in modio it says error invalid package. is there something i am doing wrong, thanks really appreciate your hard work
Old 04-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainnitro
i downloaded your first set of madden rosters they worked great thanks, when i try to open up your 2013 draft class file in modio it says error invalid package. is there something i am doing wrong, thanks really appreciate your hard work

same here, get an error on the newest roster. First one works fine. weird.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #25
Rookie

This one should definitely work. I tried opening it more than once.
Hopefully, someone could try to find the missing players from other rosters so these could be complete.
Is it possible to change a Madden 12 roster to Madden 13?
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-EAUPDATE3.rar (330.2 KB, 196 views)
Old 04-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #26
Rookie

diamok's Arena

@aymaner - Having very odd issue, after reordering depth charts, the Texas (the whole team) disappear...as in the team doesn't show up in the list of teams, as in, there are only 31 teams, not 32.

Was trying to get the roster to work in Superstar Mode, leaving the roster ordered as it is after importing, Superstar Mode will not sim past 2nd week of pre-season, and actually lists the wrong team to be played in week 3.

Reordering the roster just locks the game up, I'm sure it's because the Texas are missing altogether.

Oh, your 1st version of this roster did the same thing in Superstar Mode, reordered or not.

Take care,
Old 04-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamok
@aymaner - Having very odd issue, after reordering depth charts, the Texas (the whole team) disappear...as in the team doesn't show up in the list of teams, as in, there are only 31 teams, not 32.

Was trying to get the roster to work in Superstar Mode, leaving the roster ordered as it is after importing, Superstar Mode will not sim past 2nd week of pre-season, and actually lists the wrong team to be played in week 3.

Reordering the roster just locks the game up, I'm sure it's because the Texas are missing altogether.

Oh, your 1st version of this roster did the same thing in Superstar Mode, reordered or not.

Take care,
The whole issue you have with the Texans is something I've never experienced or heard about. But I think the problem you're having about simming through weeks can be attributed to missing contracts for some players and to spots not filled for each team. It could also be that there are too many players on a given team.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #28
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymaner
The whole issue you have with the Texans is something I've never experienced or heard about. But I think the problem you're having about simming through weeks can be attributed to missing contracts for some players and to spots not filled for each team. It could also be that there are too many players on a given team.
Thanks for quick reply...

I was thinking basically the same for the simming issue and really just didn't want to go digging through all the teams for that sort of thing.

The Texans thing really throws me as well, have never had any issue like this, very very odd.

Again, thanks and take care,
Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #29
Rookie

aymaner, i tried to get your new rosters, but when i try to open it, it says "modio could not open file,invalid package" any suggestions? thnx
Old 05-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #30
Banned

I think i might go grab madden 12 this weekend madden 13 just isn't all that great the infinity engine is dumb as hell just ridiculous lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »