Hall of Fame/Great Retired Players in Madden 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Hall of Fame/Great Retired Players in Madden 12

This is a discussion on Hall of Fame/Great Retired Players in Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters

Old 05-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hall of Fame/Great Retired Players in Madden 12

Hey all!
So I was looking back at an old madden game and I saw this old feature that allowed you to play with Hall of Fame players (Ex. AFC HoF vs NFC HoF). I think this is a great feature that should still be in the game, just to allow players to play with their favorite past-time players
I'm interested in going team by team and creating CAPS for each teams Hall of Fame and other great players from each franchise

Being a Chargers fan, I'm going to start with Chargers players, such as Dan Fouts, Lance Alworth, etc.
I'm looking for other people to help out with all NFL franchises and post them here, Seeing as it is a lot of work for just one person (besides, it's harder doing this for a team you don't particularly care for, which leads to bad work).
If anyone has interest in doing so, just leave a comment here, or better yet, start posting what you have/will have!
I hope others share and join in on this!

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 05-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hall of Fame/Great Retired Players in Madden 12

Hey Man... I would love to help...but I have been wanting to do something kinda like this but my idea was to do the best teams of all 32 franchises...like if that team won the super bowl or something. I can go into more detail...but it depends if u would want to do this but if not i would sure help u out with ur idea!!!! Thanks
Old 05-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Hey, no need to give more details, I understand haha. But yea, I like that idea too! My thinking though, was that people would wanna play with their favorite all time players, not just limit to one specific team, you know?
Old 05-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
Rookie

swaz's Arena

OVR: 12

ya sounds good man i would luv to do the packers players but not really sure hw sum older guys play too young to knw haha didnt see that many greats jus like elway ,farve, white , rice really not alot of the older guys in the lg oldest probably being those along with cris carter ....
Old 05-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by football65
Hey, no need to give more details, I understand haha. But yea, I like that idea too! My thinking though, was that people would wanna play with their favorite all time players, not just limit to one specific team, you know?
Yeah I understand, too. Maybe we could get enough people to help that we could do both! But, either way this cite, pro-footballreference.com, would work to help us create the rosters. But it would be much easier to do the certain year...in my opinion.. because u have all the players on that year's roster... But idk just think about that but it eould be pretty awesome for either... so tell me what u think i would be glad to help...
Old 05-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
Pro

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3
PS Network: guru031139

U could also do teams like 02 bucs 99 rams 01 rams 96 panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »