Madden 12 Legends Roster NTSC PS3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 12 Legends Roster NTSC PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Legends Roster NTSC PS3 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters

Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 Legends Roster NTSC PS3

I have been spending the last week creating a legends file for Madden 12 on the PS3. Basically, I trawled around the internet, trying to find a file that contained the NFL top 100 players a long with a host of other legends.

I really enjoyed Madden 10 for the fact that it had lots of legendary players already in the game. However, I was unable to find a file and all of the files on Operation Sports have been discontinued by their users.

So, I decided to create one.

I will upload the file I have within the next few hours. It contains:
All of the NFL top 100 players of all time, plus around 20-30 other legends.
I have only edited the attributes of each player that make a difference to their position (so there are a lot of stats at 65, which make no difference to their overall ability)
All stats I have, have been taken from Madden 10 and have been put into Madden 12. However, I have re-edited these so that there are not 60 players at 99 rating. Each player is rated in relation to their position on the NFL top 100.
I have also edited their heights and weights, but I have not done anything to their colleges as it takes far to long to do this at the moment.
Most players are not on their set teams, but they are located across each roster that had space. If you click on 'All NFL', then you can see all of the players on there.

I am putting this up on the OS website in the hope that others will team up with me to make this file an incredible one.

I have put in most of the basic, hard work. All I need now is for people to check the stats, change the tendancies of each player and put them on the right roster. I am also planning on creating an extra 50-60 players that I have not yet transferred across from the Madden 10 NFL greats.

Last edited by kewlasfcuk; 05-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 05-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Legends Roster NTSC PS3

Here is the file so far. Please bare in mind that this project is in it's VERY EARLY stages.

All I have done so far is create base copies of players with their most important statistics.

Let me know what people think and whether you would be interested in teaming up on this file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30770-ROSTER-ROSTERLEGM - Copy.zip (776.5 KB, 270 views)
Old 05-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

I have not looked at it yet, but, I have been waiting for someone to create a roster like this. I work full-time and I am pursuing my MBA as well, so I have very limited free time or else I would undertake the project myself.

Thank you for putting in the work! No matter how "early in the stages" this is, it it much appreciated!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlasfcuk
Here is the file so far. Please bare in mind that this project is in it's VERY EARLY stages.

All I have done so far is create base copies of players with their most important statistics.

Let me know what people think and whether you would be interested in teaming up on this file.
Great so far! I'll team up with you. I had to edit Dan Marino, however. Changed him from "no" to "yes" for clutch.

Have you made any progress since?
Old 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
Rookie

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
PS Network: Storms_Warning

my time is limited as well but i will look at this roster and send you some edits and advice to what you think it should be.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

kewlasfcuk, will you please re-post a link for your Madden 12 Legends Roster, the initial one you posted is corrupted. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »