New roster for 2012-2013 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

New roster for 2012-2013

This is a discussion on New roster for 2012-2013 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2012
New roster for 2012-2013

Update 8/8/12: I am now finished with the NFC South, however I am in the process of switching computers so I will be out of commission for a few days. I am working as quickly as possible.

Hey everyone, I have begun to make the rosters/franchise files for the 2012-2013 season. I want these to be as accurate as possible. These files will have the following.

1. Most of the drafted rookies (some will be missing from the later rounds) and some undrafted rookies.
2. Correct player information for all players. Also I will try to have all equipment accurate, well as accurate as I can.
3. I will be putting mug shots with players, if one matches.
4. Depth charts will be as accurate as possible.
5. Coaches information will be correct.
6. Teams will run correct playbooks for both defense and offense.

I will be using the silentway/rickster file as a template and would like to ask if anyone has any info on depth charts updates or knows any players that need a ratings boost pleas post here. However please do not ask to boost a players ratings just because he is your favorite.
I will be working non stop to finish these and will release a 2.0 version after the preseason is over.

Just so no one asks of course I am not charging for this, I just want everyone to enjoy it.

Please do not flood this thread with "when will they be done", be assured I am working as fast as possible. However I am also striving for accuracy and this stuff takes time.


Last edited by brettgit24; 08-08-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Update
brettgit24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
MVP
 
FunNgun034's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Aug 2004
Blog Entries: 8
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

welcome to the jungle .. its seems the passing of the torch continues LOL... so you want donations too and not making your own but using ricksters . i think it would be a good idea and take away the paypal link.. you dont deserve donations as i or any of the other roster makers do. We do this to keep the game alive and fresh and we dont do it for the money. ( If you started from scratch making your own base that would justify a donation. As I myself have built a whole new base off VCs last official update before 2k was knocked out of competition by EA.

Last edited by FunNgun034; 07-21-2012 at 09:13 AM.
FunNgun034 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
MVP
 
Rickster101's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Blog Entries: 3
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
welcome to the jungle .. its seems the passing of the torch continues LOL... so you want donations too and not making your own but using ricksters . i think it would be a good idea and take away the paypal link.. you dont deserve donations as i or any of the other roster makers do. We do this to keep the game alive and fresh and we dont do it for the money. ( If you started from scratch making your own base that would justify a donation. As I myself have built a whole new base off VCs last official update before 2k was knocked out of competition by EA.


Spoken from a man of integrity, its sad enough the powers that be have stop 2k football from being produced and now that we've thrived by creating and producing our own rosters this ugly course of events has reared itself here at OS.

I will never charge or accept money for a creative process I enjoy sharing with the community at large no matter where they are my rosters will always be free along with any helpful advice I can offer.

I looked forward to seeing your roster file but the mention of money has now somewhat tainted what I thought was going to be something creative and original....I'm sadden and disappointed to say the least.



The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
__________________
Rickster101
The One and Only
"Class is now in session"
____________________
Now currently playing:NCAA 2009 Madden 2009 EA SPORTS HEAD COACH ESPN NFL 2K5/6/7,ESPN NBA 2K8,NBA Live09
Rickster101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgit24
Hey everyone, I have begun to make the rosters/franchise files for the 2012-2013 season. I want these to be as accurate as possible. These files will have the following.

1. Most of the drafted rookies (some will be missing from the later rounds) and some undrafted rookies.
2. Correct player information for all players. Also I will try to have all equipment accurate, well as accurate as I can.
3. I will be putting mug shots with players, if one matches.
4. Depth charts will be as accurate as possible.
5. Coaches information will be correct.
6. Teams will run correct playbooks for both defense and offense.

I will be using the silentway/rickster file as a template and would like to ask if anyone has any info on depth charts updates or knows any players that need a ratings boost pleas post here. However please do not ask to boost a players ratings just because he is your favorite.
I will be working non stop to finish these and will release a 2.0 version after the preseason is over.

Just so no one asks of course I am not charging for this, I just want everyone to enjoy it. However if you would like to make a donation for my hard work I would appreciate it. You can do that here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Please do not flood this thread with "when will they be done", be assured I am working as fast as possible. However I am also striving for accuracy and this stuff takes time.
Hope your still willing to do the rosters. Maybe help out with the community rosters.
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:59 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Spoken from a man of integrity, its sad enough the powers that be have stop 2k football from being produced and now that we've thrived by creating and producing our own rosters this ugly course of events has reared itself here at OS.

I will never charge or accept money for a creative process I enjoy sharing with the community at large no matter where they are my rosters will always be free along with any helpful advice I can offer.

I looked forward to seeing your roster file but the mention of money has now somewhat tainted what I thought was going to be something creative and original....I'm sadden and disappointed to say the least.



The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
I have greatly appreciated your roster files for a few years now and would have loved to have been able to given you a donation for your hard work. That is the only reason I was giving people a chance to do the same for me. However if it offends you that much, I have no problem taking it down and apologize if it felt like I was trying to profit off of any of your work.

On a different note, I do have a problem with the editor. Sometimes when I go to save my work, it crashes unexpectedly. Does anyone know why this is happening and knows how to fix it? It is very annoying and not to mention slowing my progress down a bit.
brettgit24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #6
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgit24
I have greatly appreciated your roster files for a few years now and would have loved to have been able to given you a donation for your hard work. That is the only reason I was giving people a chance to do the same for me. However if it offends you that much, I have no problem taking it down and apologize if it felt like I was trying to profit off of any of your work.

On a different note, I do have a problem with the editor. Sometimes when I go to save my work, it crashes unexpectedly. Does anyone know why this is happening and knows how to fix it? It is very annoying and not to mention slowing my progress down a bit.
Your going to have to save very often. Learned it the hard way.
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
MVP
 
FunNgun034's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Aug 2004
Blog Entries: 8
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

just save everytime you make a change ... as you go along ot will be a habit
FunNgun034 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Top -