Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders - Page 35 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders

Old 02-11-2014, 08:23 AM   #341
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders

Beta V3 up.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2q...2sm/BetaV3.zip

Now for the changes.
More cpu long range shooting and first time shots.Also more volley shots.
What is basically done now is modify CPU choices to encourage it to take more shots when an open space is good enough.
The approach for this file is to not make all teams and players play the same.That would kill the spirit of the game and in no way im going to try that.
Instead , by reducing stats by amounts or changing percentages , we are just tweaking behaviour but not commanding it( if that makes any sense :P)

CPU defense should play better now, and even when it is not 100% complete, more fouls could occur because of that.Still, that would be the work ill be doing for the V4 of the file so dont expect to much in that particular area.

I didnt change much of the build up play and that is because just by increasing the chances that the CPU will decide to shoot, that also changes how they behave.I also dont want , as i said before , make every team play the same.

Im using Matt10 Sliders with 50 marking.I wouldnt recommend going over 60 while using my ini or you will have a really hard time creating chances or even shooting :P
Where im going to is , the file has some multiplayers that are indeed tweak for 55 accel and 50 speed, like stamina rating and some others.If you use other sliders, post them and ill tweak them for those, i dont mind.I might make 2 or 3 for the most popular sliders (like gonira, orion, matt, etc) when the file is in its final version.

Feedback: I REALLY want feedback, but since i have OCD , i really need it to be specific and in a certain way that i will explain now

1)If you find a bug, tell me what it is and how to reproduce it.If you cant reproduce it, then i cant fix it.
2)Game is 2 hard, 2 easy. Use the Sliders to tweak difficulty.I , in no way, override sliders in the file.The best way to tweak CPU difficulty is changing this sliders : PASS ERROR, SHOOT ERROR, FIRST TOUCH and MARKING.
3)Good teams differentiate a lot from bad teams, you will notice that as in my old ini.Better teams shoot more and press more, while bad teams tend to use long passes and wait in the midfield.
4)Tell me how the game FEELS.This is really important as the idea behind the mod and Matt10/SEPAKBOLA sliders is to make the game feel more realistic.So if you have any comments, please let us all know and we can discuss about it.
5)Ill post updates in operationsports forums as well as in soccergaming forums , but Matt10 post in operationsports is where im mostly at so, you can post in either ill check it out.

Enjoy!!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #342
Captain Rambo

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
PS Network: Krebstar425

If anyone still sucks like I do, I went back to Matt's last World Cup sliders in the first post and am still enjoying them.

Give 'em a try if Legendary is making you loose sleep.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:10 AM   #343
Rookie

horrorthirteen's Arena

Thanks again for your hardwork... Now, my gameplay become more exciting than before. But, one thing i'm concern right now is..there is no injury in my game so far...

Hopefully you can notice about that... THanks!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:14 AM   #344
Rookie

horrorthirteen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorthirteen
Thanks again for your hardwork... Now, my gameplay become more exciting than before. But, one thing i'm concern right now is..there is no injury in my game so far...

Hopefully you can notice about that... THanks!

My last message to zarzelius
Old 02-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #345
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorthirteen
My last message to zarzelius
For injuries , use the sliders to create a more realistic injury sistem.I use 70 for injurie chance and 30 for severity.
I remind you guys, i dont override the sliders in the cl.ini file, i tweak other things within the game but the the sliders are totally functional.

5 Minutes and ill post a fix for the last file.Removed a few codes that were interfering with defense aggression and fixed pace.

Last edited by zarzelius; 02-12-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #346
Rookie

Edit: Made a mistake on the file i ziped.Here is the 3.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0...1/BetaV3.1.zip

Sorry guys!

Last edited by zarzelius; 02-12-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:01 AM   #347
All Star

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarzelius
Edit: Made a mistake on the file i ziped.Here is the 3.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0...1/BetaV3.1.zip

Sorry guys!
Thanks, Zarze. I've updated the OP to reflect yours as the only CL - great job, you crazy man!
Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #348
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Thanks, Zarze. I've updated the OP to reflect yours as the only CL - great job, you crazy man!
Hahahahha thank you Matt.It took a long time and hard work but , it worked.I still have a few tweaks, but i had to work yesterday and i have to also work today so ill get some stats tomorrow and if it works ok, ill update the file.

Thanx for all the support, and im glad you guys liked it.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:10 AM   #349
Rookie

Guys, what are best sliders settings for CPU vs. CPU match?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #350
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasivo
Guys, what are best sliders settings for CPU vs. CPU match?
No idea but you could try same CPU sliders as in the OP .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders »