Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders - Page 35 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders

Old 02-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders

@Matt10

I have tweaked the cl.ini to play better with WC.Increased a bit the player aggression and activated the Force more trappers code to get more battle in the middle and more hardcore defense from the cpu.
This way , WC turns into a very challenging and more fun gameplay beating legendary by a mile in my opinion.After im done testing, ill give you the new file so you can try it.
The mod is basically the same just with a slightly increased difficulty to balanced it with WC .
Old 02-03-2014, 12:01 PM   #274
All Star

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarzelius
@Matt10

I have tweaked the cl.ini to play better with WC.Increased a bit the player aggression and activated the Force more trappers code to get more battle in the middle and more hardcore defense from the cpu.
This way , WC turns into a very challenging and more fun gameplay beating legendary by a mile in my opinion.After im done testing, ill give you the new file so you can try it.
The mod is basically the same just with a slightly increased difficulty to balanced it with WC .
Great, I look forward to testing it out!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #275
All Star

Matt10's Arena

So I played around a bit with my CL - and kept it very simple. I did increase Line Length for both to 60, also I played around - and put GK Ability to 1 for both User/CPU, also pass error for CPU to 55. Had a great game, even though got thrashed in my CM (pre-season).

However, I was able to get Fouls and Shots outside the box from the CPU.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #276
Rookie

Care to elaborate a bit more on the changes Matt? Didnt quite get the changes you made to the sliders and/or to the cl if any.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #277
Rookie

Red face Re: Matt10's FIFA 14 Sliders

Hello guys, just one quick noob question, should i use MAtt10's sliders together with marcelos's cl.ini or some other sliders or maybe no sliders at all? Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work
Old 02-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #278
All Star

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by damcro
Hello guys, just one quick noob question, should i use MAtt10's sliders together with marcelos's cl.ini or some other sliders or maybe no sliders at all? Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work
Marcelo and I are combining efforts. He tests his cl's with my sliders - and vice versa. I'd suggest using them how they look on the OP.

I am going to updating them slightly (needs more testing) - because the pace of the ball, as I see on TV, is too slow - need more speed and 'oomph!" - but to have that I need to get the positioning just right.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #279
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3

Matt please, Can you update the OP to the latest changes in sliders so we know which sliders are changed coz I don't see any changes for more than 2 weeks, I really need you to update the OP to the new Line Length and Pass Speed you were talking about lately, thank you

Last edited by Rebsat; 02-05-2014 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:39 AM   #280
All Star

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsat
Matt please, Can you update the OP to the latest changes in sliders so we know which sliders are changed coz I don't see any changes for more than 2 weeks, I really need you to update the OP to the new Line Length and Pass Speed you were talking about lately, thank you
Hey Rebs, read my mind, such perfect timing. I hadn't made any FINAL changes yet. However...there is now this :

Quote:
I wasn't 100% satisfied with my previous set. So I looked at some important values - and obssessed over it - for about 2 weeks - finally, I am happy. If you don't want to hear me ramble on - I've posted the slider set below The next video will be actual gameplay between Juve and AC Milan (user).

Legendary, 10-15 mins, SLOW SPEED (must!)

Sprint Speed 50/50
Acceleration 55/55
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 53/58
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 60/60
Injury Freq 50/50
Injury Severity 50/50
GK Ability 1/1
Marking 90/90
Run Freq 40/40
Height 60/60
Length 60/60
Width 100/100
FB Positioning 55/55
Power Bar User 50
FT Control Error 70/70

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders »