World class speed issue - Operation Sports Forums
Home

World class speed issue

This is a discussion on World class speed issue within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders

Old 07-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
World class speed issue

Canany of you guys please give me a slider set that gives ana advantage to speedu players cuz in my career mode i bought hulk And as u pribably know his stats are incredible i think 92 acceleration and 90 speed but i still cant blow a Cb with 55 speed and it pisses the hell out of me...i want a slider set which gives me the advantage i deserve when i have a guy like hulk or oba oba martins...

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: World class speed issue

I really belive itīs a question of timing. Do you use the right stick to make faster runs? It is very important you do it, thatīs the best way to use speed in fast players.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

The higher the difficulty level, the greater the CPU speed advantage. You can easily and quickly nullify that advantage and rebalance the gameplay, simply by lowering CPU speed and accel sliders.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

If you do that, i advise to change it to a maximum of 2 points difference between cpu and user. More than that and itīs too unbalanced.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
If you do that, i advise to change it to a maximum of 2 points difference between cpu and user. More than that and itīs too unbalanced.
True, but that again depends on the difficulty level. Plus the CPU also has shot and pass accuracy boosts on the higher levels. So any slight advantage for the user in the speed dept. is offset by the CPU's uncanny ability to find the net and/or the feet of its teammates.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Agree!

In the end it all comes to trial and error, to see which settings suits the best.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

holy crap, speed is REALLY bothering me right now... its incredible how im controlling Bale and i cant win a race for the ball on the sideline against any average defender/midfielder... ive tried tons and tons of slider to fix the CPU's quickness and i cant seem to find a good set, it pisses me off that they lowered the Ball Carriers speed by THIS much, its really starting to ruin the experience for me, hope i get enlightened by some magical slider or something like that

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders »