Orion's FIFA 12 Sliders In Manager Mode - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Orion's FIFA 12 Sliders In Manager Mode

This is a discussion on Orion's FIFA 12 Sliders In Manager Mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders

Old 03-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Orion's FIFA 12 Sliders In Manager Mode

After testing several things over the last few days, I've come up with a slider set that works really well in Manager Mode on legendary difficulty. In this thread, I'll not only post the sliders but also recaps of the game's played using them.

Match Settings:
Half Length: 15 Minutes
Difficulty: Legendary
Board Difficulty: Legendary
Game Speed: Normal
Controls: Full Manual

Game Sliders(Hum/CPU)
Sprint: 45/45
Acceleration: 48/46
Shot Error: 52/53
Pass Error: 40/68
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 53/53
Injury Frequency: 67/67
Injury Severity: 57/57
Keeper Ability: 51/51
Marking: 77/66
Run Frequency: 55/55
Line Height: 43/43
Line Length: 49/49
Line Width: 47/47
Fullbacks: 60/60
Power Bar: 55(User)

Last edited by orion523; 05-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 03-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
All Star

orion523's Arena

Re: Orion's FIFA 12 Sliders In Manager Mode

I'm really happy with these sliders right now, and I'm now set to get my new career mode rolling.

Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
All Star

orion523's Arena

Despite every intention to play as another club in another league when it came down to it I couldn't pull the trigger, especially after once again watching the Reds stomp Everton on a tremendous Stevie G hat trick.

On a Saturday afternoon
we support a team called Liverpool
and we sing until we drop
in a red and white Spion kop!

Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
All Star

orion523's Arena

Its Official!
"Delighted" Dalglish To Remain As Liverpool Coach

Liverpool- Kenny Dalglish has been named Liverpool's full-time Manager after signing a three year deal. His assistant Steve Clark who has helped the Anfield legend revive the Reds, has also signed on for three years as the Fenway Sports Group ended their dithering over making Dalglish the permanent successor to Roy Hodgson.
The Scottish tactician has done a great job at Anfield since taking over in January and will now remain at the helm for the next few years which delights the former star Liverpool player. "This is a unique football club and I'm delighted to have the opportunity to help build something special here again."

Old 03-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
All Star

orion523's Arena

Liverpool Starting XI
Formation 4-4-2

GK: Pepe Reina- 28 years of age, rated 85
RB: Martin Kelly- 21 years old, rated 77
CB: Martin Skertl- 26 years of age, rated 80
CB: Daniel Agger- 26 years old, rated 83
LB: Jose Enrique- 25 years old, rated 80
RM: Jordan Henderson- 21 years old, rated 77
RCM: Steven Gerrard(C)- 31 years old, rated 86
LCM: Lucas Leiva- 24 years old, rated 80
LM: Stewart Downing- 26 years old, rated 82
RS: Luis Suarez- 24 years old, rated 86
LS: Andy Carroll- 22 years old, rated 78

Substitutes
GK:
Doni- 31 years old, rated 75
CB: Jamie Carragher: 33 years old, rated 78
CM: Charlie Adam- 25 years old, rated 80
RW: Dirk Kuyt- 30 years old, rated 78
CF: Craig Bellamy- 31 years old, rated 80
RB: Glen Johnson- 26 years old, rated 80
RW: Maxi Rodriguez- 30 years old, rated 77

The board has asked for a trip to the cup final as well as a Champions League place in the league, needless to say I have my work cut out for me.
As for the club, I am contemplating a couple of moves during the Summer transfer period, but it all depends on injuries. Personally Glen Johnson is a bit too offensive minded for my tastes and I wouldn't be averse to letting him go for the right price. Maxi, Fabio Aurelio, and Charlie Adam also may not be long for the club. As for needs, I may look to strengthen the right wing, defense, and of creativity in the midfield.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
All Star

orion523's Arena

Injuries, Sale Of RB Johnson Big Stories Of Reds Pre-Season
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dede Becomes Newest Member Of Squad, Are Martinez Or Dempsey Next?

Liverpool- Despite a fine preseason in which the Reds allowed just one goal on their way to a 2-0-1 record, a bit of a damper was cast on the opening of the season due to injuries to three key Reds players. Andy Carroll(Sprained Ankle), Luis Suarez(Sprained Knee), and Stewart Downing(Dislocated Shoulder) have all been ruled out of the season opener with Sunderland, due to their ailments. Carroll will be the first to return and is expected to be fit for Liverpool's second game against Arsenal. As for Suarez and Downing, Syarez will miss at least the next 10 days while Downing will be out for about a month more.

Johnson, Aurelio Transferred Out Of Anfield, Dede Arrives

Looking to shore up their back line with more solid defenders, Liverpool have sold RB Glen Johnson and little used LB Fabio Aurelio for the combined price of just under 11,000,000. With the funds from the sales, Liverpool have purchased the contract of rock solid defender Dede from Vasco de Gama for the transfer price of 12,000,000. Caughtoffsides.com is also reporting heavy interest in Fulham midfielder Clint Dempsey and up and coming Jaguares striker Jackson Martinez, but as of press time no deal had been reached with either club.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
The "Showtime" Era!

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Orion,

Use this thread for discussion about your sliders. Start a thread in the Dynasty forum if you want to discuss your career.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Orion,

Use this thread for discussion about your sliders. Start a thread in the Dynasty forum if you want to discuss your career.
OK sure, I didn't think there still was a dynasty forum because I didn't notice it. I'll do it there.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #9
All Star

orion523's Arena

Made a couple of minor adjustments to line length, pass speed, and pass error(CPU). Right now I feel its as good as its going to get, I've had matches ranging from a 5-1 win to a 3-0 loss and everywhere in between.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

loving the sliders pal, best i have come across. I find that the pace of the game is spot on. one problem I come across and i cant seem to understand why, when I am playing friendly games testing them out i seem to play half decent against 4 star and 5 star teams , but when I start career mode and play in pre season friendly and early league games i cant win 1 game, i played 10 games and i was bottom of league lol =). question for you. does the the player chemistry effect your playing ability that much? if you understand what i am getting at meaning morale of the team. its just frustrating i cant win on legendary but if i put it on world class i win every game easily.

foster1979

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen Sliders »