APF 2K8 Rosters - Operation Sports Forums
Home

APF 2K8 Rosters

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 Rosters within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters

Old 07-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
APF 2K8 Rosters

As crazy as it sounds, for some reason I felt compelled to translate the entire APF 2K8 Roster into a relatively easy-to-read spreadsheet.

It took me about 4 hours from start to finish, which is now sitting at 1:38am EST

If there are any corrections or additions that need to be made, please feel free to let me know.

I was able to find a great resource @ "databasefootball.com" that was very useful in completing the spreadsheet.

Now if anyone would be so kind as to explain a bit more about how to properly play APF 2K8, it would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: rar All-Pro Football 2k8 Rosters.rar (32.6 KB, 190 views)

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: APF 2K8 Rosters

Another question for the APF Vets.

When you are selecting your roster, what positions are more valuable to select as opposed to having "filled" by a "scrub".

Secondary to that, what general player ratio is recommended (eg: 1 QB, 3 WR, 1 FS, etc.) to build a well rounded team.

I only ask because I don't know a whole lot about football, and would appreciate any help that is given.

Thanks
Old 07-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

for me.. i HAVE to have my safeties be star players... and usually 1 or 2 CB's as well...

i can work without a star RB or WR but i need 1 or the other... really depends what kind of team i'm making but i always have at least a star CB and usually 4 in the secondary
Old 07-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

It all depends on the scheme you're trying to run and what you want to maximize and minimize. Some people want to mask their weaknesses so they'll load up on Legends there, others want to add onto their strengths to give them more of an edge, and vise versa. The thing I did love about this game is there was a lot of strategy to the team building because no single team could defeat every team out there due to match up problems.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
It all depends on the scheme you're trying to run and what you want to maximize and minimize. Some people want to mask their weaknesses so they'll load up on Legends there, others want to add onto their strengths to give them more of an edge, and vise versa. The thing I did love about this game is there was a lot of strategy to the team building because no single team could defeat every team out there due to match up problems.

i'm not the only person who likes creating teams better than actually playing the game, am i? lol
Old 08-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Nah, I do a good bit of both and a lot of times I would catch myself thinking of team builds in my everyday life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »