APF 2K8 NFL Elite Jersey Codes - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

APF 2K8 NFL Elite Jersey Codes

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 NFL Elite Jersey Codes within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > All Pro Football 2K

Old 01-29-2014, 12:55 PM   #25
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: APF 2K8 NFL Elite Jersey Codes

yeah, that and at times the sleeves for home players, seem to be off.

heads up that this DOES EFFECT VISORS as well. my tamba hali dark visor won't show for KC uniforms, at least at home-

as for these uniforms, man I wish the Letter Glitch on helmets didn't exist. Those Georgia uniforms are so darn sweet.

I would LOVE some legit throwbacks. especially the chiefs Dallas Texans uniforms, The old Bucs uniforms, 00 Rams, even some specific uniforms to movies and tv, Dillon Panthers, East Dillon Lions, The Team in Any Given Sunday, Washington Sentinels(Replacements) and the like. I am not one to create them or I would.

already have all the new NFL, a bunch of college, some XFL, adding in the above and more(cowboys throwbacks etc) would make this pretty much THE official 2k8 uniform code list, as the rest on the internet are fairly weak.

Last edited by ajk49er; 01-29-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:38 PM   #26
Pro

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Will check that issue out you mentioned. Have more unique unis being worked on, and rechecking things..
Current Rotation: -/- Dying Light, The Crew, The Order 1886
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 01-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #27
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

found the Washington Sentinels from the Replacements
zgbbVQVw4zajqwB5HRXDSVxZXoJTJW3hZ3935zjdyKNeTgaDp8 ZgY49eFjjnvekGAc
Old 01-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #28
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

seems like the facemask happens the first game after you make the code(in season), then it works as it should

look forward to seeing the new uniforms. much appreciated. I have found some stuff on the net, some retro bucs, and bills, that are both really good, but a lot of the stuff is weak in comparison to your new stuff. just a few like Syracuse, a really good Hawaii warriors, are both on EAsports.(not an advertisement at all, just stating source)

it would be great to have this be THE spot for uniform codes, it is getting hard to even find them elsewhere the pages are so old.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:20 PM   #29
Pro

noshun's Arena

Good stuff is coming I think you'll enjoy. Will edit this post soon as they've done.

Edit: These are complete, just waiting to finish up some things before posting(ALL TEAMS): The Replacements, Any Given Sunday, The Program, The Longest Yard (2005), Playmakers (ESPN), North Dallas Forty.

Still fixing: Friday Night Lights, USFL, WFL..
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden

Last edited by noshun; 02-11-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #30
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

oh that is just awesome. I already made the guys for that replacements team, was able to field 10 players then Martel holds extra pt's as backup to Falco

I REALLY want those Dillon Panthers/East Dillon Lions. there are 10-11 players to create for those teams as well

great work, I look forward to making all of those teams!
Old 02-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #31
Pro

noshun's Arena

Was going to make 1 big postwith everything but that's 30+ codes.

The Replacements

Dallas Ropers -/- ajJyL zyp4P eqpai KuZHv HH7Uz Ec8Gn 2Bkpj bYuDV hP9VP Av3ow sqWNt yiFvq L8RSrd **
Detroit Ironmen -/- fSUnq q6kg6 f6DpK BdPsU 9P5xQ YZyPw TYCLV A36zS u2szV KHVq8 GP23p D6ra9 EscaHc **
Miami Barracudas -/- uriXG UqDP6 p4udD GMbgR U4esJ pmT2X Y8y5G NSpYS gk9G3 atH5Q U8hbB pX4Fs fbJqPc **
Phoenix Scorpions -/- 7tXDU kx6cp BJeos 36dJi YSDe5 QQWvM JenYr oAoV2 FmvrB 9K6S9 yPFLm ZN89v JZa5Ec **
San Diego Stallions -/- iN37Z YQ5pw FVwUA hNpkD Ppw2T BQRG6 5XsbM AvwCR REsnY ArcH6 7mKwH 2Eyiq 6uVCJd **
Washington Sentinels -/- 2dMTm UsRft AJpSg kTU5K kuTwy zKBnj aYTdG kwCus 3ze4i BdkPw GjUKZ gqBCx CGxzEc **

Given that teams are only shown once (sans Sentinels), uniforms are the same for home & away.
Stallions helmet color can't be matched.

Advertisements
Old 02-16-2014, 12:26 AM   #32
Pro

noshun's Arena

Any Given Sunday

Chicago Rhinos -/- G4VFz taZDy UX9MZ KpBAD LJk9c UkHXv s5n8S Bw56j 3ENgo MuHwe rnh6J BuuVE c7Xjod **
California Crusaders -/- 8jYX5 ng3RX GA68N g4a9P 277KB cHbsx NyFo6 jaRcA 7cywV XjMqa 3Foar bduxp C2QgQc **
Dallas Knights -/- S484K 47FgL KHKHf uem7d qnS9f Z98FM 2FHii UxTFT Cou5A VEqDs dLjNY RwXY5 879GYd **
Miami Sharks -/- 5GkNx oGwCa HyAGm y9nsL UwBXj 62nBu EcNM8 ujCBQ Vei2N S6tar GxPPa UNEXn W3dzbc **
Minnesota Americans -/- fDxQG RPiQJ iwjSr 3m3W4 eUSsD B9rWJ udZdN sQRnC YEsmH W7ZXP Wh2oe h4eMc S7tzEc **
New York Emperors -/- iRcvK e3iWc ezgQ3 MT4Lf Q7ydg hBYG8 ot8hF UNWxX ThKYs yVuTE 2miQD fZccn AoTg4c **

Given that teams are only shown once (sans Sharks), uniforms are the same for home & away.

-------------------------------------------
The Program

ESU Timberwolves -/- 6BkUj dknsd bQehK 56XLA vwEHp bAdW4 wDaGq NRufR nzGoG CyDqk 2LuCu t9YtW QUUmVc **

------------------------------------------
The Longest Yard (2005)

Allenville Mean Machine -/- VHL8R hMKrA z8RLk T77Sn dXZuV uPGTe sFCZe NBDJN CrfCn zAswn PeKHZ D4ZVU meMgFc **
Allenville Guards -/- ZEdve JKBmV EB8EY ZwAjA 4nFRH gAr3a ukdME pni6M FGhXS Aisb2 V6B7E T2MBt SkjWud **

Given that teams are only shown once, uniforms are the same for home & away.

Last edited by noshun; 02-16-2014 at 12:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > All Pro Football 2K »