Home Town: Woodbridge, VA
Sports: Football, Basketball, Baseball
Games: MLB 08: The Show, NFL 2K5, NBA 2K8, College Hoops 2K8
Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Pistons, San Francisco Giants
OS Username: Steve_OS
Tags: Live: SteveOS / PS3: Steve_OS
Home Town: Woodbridge, VA
Sports: Football, Basketball, Baseball
Games: MLB 08: The Show, NFL 2K5, NBA 2K8, College Hoops 2K8
Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Pistons, San Francisco Giants
OS Username: Steve_OS
Tags: Live: SteveOS / PS3: Steve_OS
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
10:08 AM - November 8, 2016. Posted by jwill_23. Written by Steve Noah
Another NBA 2K17 roster update arrived today, adding Steve Nash to the '02-'03 Dallas Mavericks and '04-'05 Phoenix Suns. If more details arrive, this post will get updated.
UPDATE: Just received more details from Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff on Twitter)
FYI, these are just the notable updates, there are many more. Contract extensions were updated. 3pt tendencies and attributes were adjusted for players who have changed up their game.
- Joel Embiid 80 OVR (+2)
- Sergio Rodriguez 76 OVR (+2)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo 85 OVR (+2)
- Kevin Love 84 OVR (+2)
- Isaiah Thomas 86 OVR (+1)
- Avery Bradley 83 OVR (+1)
- James Ennis 74 OVR (+3)
- Dwight Howard 86 OVR (+2)
- Hassan Whiteside 86 OVR (+1)
- Kemba Walker 86 OVR (+1)
- George Hill 80 OVR (+4)
- Kristaps Porzingis 82 OVR (+1)
- Nick Young 74 OVR (+3)
- Larry Nance Jr. 77 OVR (+2)
- Harrison Barnes 80 OVR (+1)
- Sean Kilpatrick 76 OVR (+4)
- Myles Turner 80 OVR (+1)
- Anthony Davis 91 OVR (+1)
- Tim Frazier 74 OVR (+4)
- Tobias Harris 79 OVR (+1)
- DeMar Derozan 88 OVR (+1)
- James Harden 91 OVR (+1)
- Kawhi Leonard 95 OVR (+2)
- Devin Booker 81 OVR (+3)
- TJ Warren 80 OVR (+3)
- Russell Westbrook 94 OVR (+1)
- Kevin Durant 94 OVR (+1)
- Dario Saric 74 OVR (-1)
- John Henson 74 OVR (-2)
- Rajon Rondo 79 OVR (-2)
- Jonas Jerebko 72 OVR (-1)
- Terry Rozier 70 OVR (-1)
- Kyle Korver 75 OVR (-1)
- Justise Winslow 76 OVR (-1)
- Marvin Williams 77 OVR (-1)
- Derrick Favors 83 OVR (-2)
- Arron Afflalo 75 OVR (-1)
- Courtney Lee 76 OVR (-1)
- Luol Deng 77 OVR (-1)
- Brandon Ingram 78 OVR (-2)
- Bismack Biyombo 76 OVR (-1)
- Wesley Matthews 76 OVR (-2)
- Kenneth Faried 79 OVR (-1)
- Al Jefferson 76 OVR (-2)
- Andre Drummond 86 OVR (-1)
- Stanley Johnson 73 OVR (-2)
- Kyle Lowry 85 OVR (-1)
- Ryan Anderson 77 OVR (-2)
- Eric Bledsoe 83 OVR (-1)
- Brandon Knight 76 OVR (-2)
- Victor Oladipo 78 OVR (-1)
- Kris Dunn 76 OVR (-1)
- Evan Turner 76 OVR (-1)
- Klay Thompson 88 OVR (-2)
The Under Armour Curry 3's were also added.
Monday, November 7, 2016
05:09 PM - November 7, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Check out the latest Gran Turismo Sport details, introducing the techniques used to achieve the new visual enhancements for the PlayStation 4 exclusive, scheduled to arrive in 2017.
- Resolution: 1800p checkerboard
- Framerate: 60fps
- Data capture using a bespoke camera developed by PDI.
- Brightness range 100 times higher than the current camera standard.
- Gran Turismo will support current HDR TV’s as well as future HDR devices reaching brightnesses up to 10000nits. (HDR10・ST.2084)
- GT Tonemap enabling complete compatibility between Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) and HDR TVs.
- Color space increased by 64% from sRGB.
- 10nm scale spectroscopic measurement. (Measurement of the spectral base.)
- Full wide color space workflow using BT.2020 at all stages of production, from data capture, materials creation, rendering to output.
Early in the process, it didn't seem to make much of a difference. However, at a recent event in London, Eurogamer states that it has improved drastically.
Source - Gran Turismo may have fixed its long-standing sound problem (Eurogamer)
01:59 PM - November 7, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
WWE 2K17 patch 1.03 is available now for PlayStation 4, weighing in at roughly 1.3GB, addressing the rest mode save issue and several other items seen below. The Xbox One patch should arrive soon, when it does we will udpate this post.
UPDATE: 11-16 The Xbox One patch (1.53GB) is available now.
- (PlayStation 4 only) - Fixed an issue that could occur when resuming the title from Rest Mode that could affect user save data if Auto-Upload was enabled in Application Saved Data Management
- Managers will no longer be ejected as a result from attacks made while the referee was downed
- Increased the recovery time for Superstars after being put through a ladder bridge during a Ladder or TLC match
- Fixed an issue where COM Superstars would attack their own manager if an opponent was standing behind the manager
- Fixed an issue where the referee could become idle during pin attempts made after being distracted by an interfering Superstar or manager
- Addressed strikes performed against the legs of a crawling opponent to appear more natural
- Addressed the strikes performed against an opponent knocked off the top rope to the mat to appear more natural
- Addressed a flickering spotlight issues that occurred when fighting in the crowd
- The manager exit gauge now depletes properly when a manager climbs onto the middle rope during a match
- The Superstar who performs a successful diving splash onto an opponent propped on a ladder will now recover more quickly than the opponent
- Fixed an exploit with the Lie Detector so that it can now be reversed
- Fixed an issue where the defender could get stuck in a corner turnbuckle if an Ambrose Comeback got interrupted. The Ambrose Comeback can no longer be interrupted
- COM opponents now have a chance to kick out after being hit with the Unicorn Stampede OMG! pin combo
- Charlotte will now use her Figure 8 finisher more regularly as a COM Superstar
- Fixed an animation syncing issue that occurred backstage when performing a diving double axe handle off an equipment box against a kneeling opponent
- Superstars are now only awarded 1 point for count outs during an Iron Man match
- The Elbow Drop/Knee Strike Combo now displays naturally when performed in a match
- Users are now able to execute submission moves during a Steel Cage tournament match
- Addressed a loss of control issue that could occur when eliminating a Superstar from the top rope during a Royal Rumble match
- Fixed an issue with managers’ pathing to the ring during entrance run-ins
- Fixed a warping issue when performing the Double Axe Handle 4 move on a grounded opponent
- Addressed an exploit that could occur when picking up an opponent
- Fixed an issue with COM Superstars standing idle after reversing certain moves
- Superstars can now successfully perform diving moves from the top rope against an opponent currently being Irish Whipped
- Addressed a warping issue that occurred when targeting the head of a supine opponent
- Addressed exploits around the ability to reverse certain Leg Sweep moves
- Addressed an exploit when performing Finishers/Signatures from behind that didn’t consume a stock properly
- Improved COM Superstar pathing to climb over the corner barricade after a Superstar
- Addressed multiple issues that sometimes occurred with Superstars being unable to remain appropriately grounded after mid-match run-ins and break-outs
- Fixed an issue where the referee would stop counting additional disqualifications after a certain number had been tallied during an Iron Man match
- Fixed an issue with the Handspring Enzuigiri springboard move not being performed properly
- COM Superstars now perform backstage-specific OMG! moves with greater frequency when they are in an appropriate position and have the requisite Finisher stock
- Addressed an issue with performing strikes against a seated opponent
- Fixed a warping issue when performing the Earthquake Splash move
- Fixed an issue with the user being able to perform the Sister Abigail 2 pin combo
- Improved the loading times for private matches when using Custom Superstars
- Fixed a matchmaking issue that occurred for alternate attire Superstars in WWE Live
- Made improvements to pin meter responsiveness in online matches
- Addressed a display issue that could occur when purchasing a locked Superstar from within WWE Online
- Fixed an issue with the ring announcement of Superstars’ names when selected in a Private Lobby
- Fixed an issue where announce tables and steel steps were not visible during online matches
- Fixed an issue in which the host’s Custom Superstar entrance would repeat for the opponent’s entrance under certain circumstances in a Private Match
- Addressed title stability issues that could occur when finishing brawls stemming from VS. Promos
- Non-rival opponent’s self-promos will no longer appear as Rival Events
- The user will no longer be assigned a rival as a tag team partner
- Following a pre-match cutscene in which the user’s rival attacks the user’s Superstar, the user’s Superstar will start with lower health in the ensuing match
- Decreased the frequency of matching up against the same Superstar repeatedly when progressing through the main roster
- Fixed an issue with COM Superstars not engaging properly in promo brawls
- Victorious Superstars will now notice and attack users who are performing a post-match run-in
- The user will no longer be placed in nonsensical title matches when progressing toward winning a second championship
- Additional matches are no longer added to a Show Card when downloading a Custom Superstar after editing the Show Card
- Promos ending in brawls now register as completed when returning to the show card
- Edited promos are now saved immediately when edited via the match card
- Title rankings will now change more frequently when simulating
- Controller vibration now works properly during WWE Universe matches
- Fixed an issue with a Women’s Champion storyline not triggering properly for the final title match
- The results screen for a self-promo will now indicate whether an interruption occurred
- Deleting a Custom Superstar through the Deletion Utility will now result in any match featuring that Superstar being removed from the match card
- Addressed a display issue for tag team images in the news feed
- Fixed an issue with previous rivalries remaining when a show was deleted and replaced with a new show
- Fixed an issue with how the Highlight Reel camera tracks Superstars during backstage brawls
- Addressed an issue in the Highlight Reel where championships wouldn’t be displayed during entrances in which a break-out occurred
- Post-match replays now show moves leading to pinfall attempts
- Superstars wearing alternate attires no longer appear with an unnaturally shiny skin tone when observing their entrances
- Fixed an issue with custom show assets not displaying in custom arenas during Tournament matches
- Fixed an issue with Roman Reigns’s appearance during cutscenes prior to a title match
- Fixed an issue with Neville’s cape warping and flickering during his entrance
- Fixed an issue with Bret Hart’s hair shifting with alternate attire applied
- Blood now appears properly during post-match replays (if blood is turned ON)
- Fixed a floating issue that could occur with the Dudley Boyz victory motion
- Addressed an issue with scars appearing over the clothing of female Superstars
- Alternate attires are no longer improperly listed under the CUSTOM SUPERSTAR tabs when viewing the tabs in EDIT CUSTOM SUPERSTAR. They are still listed under the ALTERNATE ATTIRE tab
- Addressed a number of deformation issues that occurred when combining different clothing parts that weren’t intended to be compatible
- Fixed a texture issue that could occur with headgear
- Improved the ease of setting specific numbers using the bar sliders throughout WWE Creations – Superstar menus
- Fixed issues with the appearance of female Superstars’ feet when wearing high-heeled shoes
- Addressed an issue with chin slider controls being reversed
- The user is now able to edit the boots and shoes options for Lana and Stephanie McMahon (Manager)
- Fixed an issue in which certain arm clothing items couldn’t be removed from specific WWE Superstar attires
- Fixed an issue where applying a cape to a Superstar with facial hair caused warping issues
- Addressed clipping issues that occurred with longer beards, mustaches, sideburns, and goatees when placed on larger male Superstars
- Fixed clipping, warping, and shaking issues for various neck accessories
- “Rutherford” is now spelled correctly among New Jersey Hometowns
- Two Ric Flair robes are now available to equip for female Superstars
- Fixed an issue with logos failing to appear on certain headwear parts for female Superstars
- Fixed visual issues that could occur in the cutscene following a call out promo brawl under certain circumstances
- Increased the number of upper body accessories to which logos can be applied
- Custom Superstars’ facial detail now remains consistent when applying Lettering in Face Art
- Fixed an issue with duplicate clothing items appearing for alternate attires that had no changes compared to the default Superstar
- Fixed a framerate issue that occurred when adding more than five logos to arenas in WWE Creations – Arena
- Fixed a camera position issue when previewing certain subcategories
- Fixed an issue with lighting not resetting when previewing entrance animations
- Fixed issues with two championships appearing when viewing several singles titles motions
- Fixed an issue with The Undertaker’s stage pyro not displaying properly
- Addressed a music timing issue with a The New Day entrance motion
- Fixed an issue with the commentators disappearing after the user changed the Superstar Template
- Header, Wall, and Banner parts now appear correctly when previewing Templates in Easy Entrance Creation
- Show Load video changes to custom videos now save immediately
- Addressed video slowing and hitching issues when viewing videos
- Fixed an issue with Superstars shaking at the beginning of cutscenes if the scene loaded too quickly
- The user is now able to set a custom arena for Cutscenes when creating a video
- Fixed a number of animation, warping, and clipping issues when previewing various moves
- Hell’s Gate 2 is now properly listed as a submission move
- Pop-Up Styles Clash is now listed under the Ringside Finisher category
- Improved the camera angle for previewing stage dive moves
- Hurricanrana 2 is now listed in the Irish Whip – Rebound Attacks (Grapple) category
- Fixed an issue with Gold and Diamond upload slots not being unlocked properly
- Lilian Garcia will no longer announce a custom singles championship as “championships”
- Improved the crowd noise level during Asuka’s entrance
- Fixed an issue with crowd volume when loading into post-match interviews in MyCareer
- Additional improvements and fixes related to the WWE 2K17 Legends Pack downloadable content
Sunday, November 6, 2016
09:47 AM - November 6, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve NoahEvery Sunday, we will get you caught up on the sports gaming news you might have missed during the week.
- Project CARS - Pagani Edition Available, Free For PC Users on Steam
- If you had to take one for your team, which would you take?
- Franchise Hockey Manager 3 Available Now, Officially Licensed By The NHL
- FIFA 17 vs. PES 2017: Career Mode
- Driveclub Game Update 1.28 Available, Adds Tracks From Driveclub VR
- Is NHL 17 Still Worth the Full Price of Entry?
- Madden NFL 17: Scoring Inside of the Red Zone (Video)
- Forza Horizon 3 Alpinestars Car Pack Available, Winter Expansion Pack Later This Year
- NBA 2K17: Ideal Controller Settings And Defensive Tips (Video)
- The Golf Club VR Patch 1.02 Available, Full Details Here
- WWE SuperCard - Season 3 Features 3 New Card Tiers
- WWE 2K17 Goldberg Pack Available November 8, For Those That Didn't Pre-Order ($4.99)
- EA Sports Stats Show FIFA 17 Fans Love The Journey Mode, Do You?
- Mark McMorris Infinite Air Review (PS4)
- Throwback Thursday: Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball
- EA Sports UFC 2 Arrives in The Vault For EA Access Subscribers on November 10
- Forza Horizon 3 Demo Available Now For PC
- Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 9 Available Now
- Football Manager 2017: Early Impressions
12:14 AM - November 6, 2016. Posted by ph33. Written by Steve Noah
NBA 2K17 patch 1.05 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: The roster update is available now.
UPDATE #2: (via Mike Wang)
- HDR support has been added for the PS4.
- Support for the PS4 Pro has been added. NBA 2K17 will run at a native 4K resolution at 60 FPS on the Pro.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers court floor has been updated to match their new 2016-17 design.
- The Golden State Warriors uniforms now have the #42 patch in honor of the late Nate Thurmond.
- Authenticity improvements to a large number of uniforms.
- You can now use post-release uniforms in Play Now games when using a custom roster.
- Post-release shoes will now dynamically appear in your game mode saves when starting a new mode or when using a custom roster created after October 15th.
- Users now have the ability to toggle off the ‘Zoom in Paint’ camera option when using the default broadcast camera.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to unequip certain animation types from their MyPLAYER.
- The user can now unequip socks from their MyPLAYER.
- Addressed an issue where controller settings would reset after played games online.
- Users will no longer be able to prolong MyTEAM Blacktop games by committing reach-in fouls.
- The Jamal Crawford double behind-the-back combo size-up move now functions properly when equipped.
- Aiming should now be much easier in the broadcast camera for users who use Pro Stick shot aiming.
- Disabled shot timing for all shots (including layups, hooks, floaters and heaves) when Shooting Type is set to Real Player %.
- Improvements to make catching short passes more reliable.
- Dial back pass speeds (especially on longer passes) to achieve better game balance.
- “Soften” top front rim ball bounces for more realistic physics-based outcomes.
- Reduced the frequency of “ticky tack” shooting fouls on jump shots and layups.
- Fixed illegal screens, which were not being triggered in the proper situations.
- General improvements to responsiveness, primarily in offball motion.
- Improvements to the CPU’s double team logic and general defensive AI decision making.
- Addressed a visual issue that would sometimes cause hook shots to branch into jumpshot follow through landing poses.
- Teams in Rivet City are again able to grab a Got Next spot while a game is in progress.
- Fixed a hang that occurred to some users when they were hopping from one MyPARK to another.
- Fixed a number of camera-related issues when shooting free throws during Pro-Am games.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to use their custom jumpshot in MyPARK.
- When editing your Pro-Am court, the backboard logo and wall texture can now be switched back to none/blank.
- You can now view the team rosters of each team directly from the Power Rankings menu in Pro-Am.
- All of your teammates will now have a unique color indicator when playing Pro-Am.
- Grand Badges will now appear on the 2K Card in both MyPARK and Pro-Am.
- You can now skip through story scenes that you have already watched.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the user being unable to play their next game in MyCAREER (a restart is required if you are affected by this).
- Fixed a case where some users were not seeing triggered story scenes.
- Fixed an issue where some MyCAREER sponsor contracts were not rewarding the user with the correct amount of VC.
- Corrected an issue where you could not purchase/equip shoes from your new company when switching shoe endorsements.
- Addressed an issue where the phone in MyCAREER would inform the user of a new message when that was not the case.
- Fixed a case where the player would get stuck in the line during the Free Throw Golf drill in Live Practice when using specific signature animations.
- Points of Emphasis have returned to the Gameplan feature! Note that these only affect simulation results.
- The Advanced Rotations feature will now scale all rotations to work regardless of your chosen quarter length.
- Fixed cases where some approved city names (e.g. Buffalo) were not being permitted through the content filter when moving your team to another city.
- Fixed an issue where player attributes were being slightly modified when loading a draft class after the first season.
- Injuries will now occur during head-to-head gameplay in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Color improvements have been made to the Kansas City Knights uniform.
- Fixed a hang that would occur when attempting to use SimCast on the Rising Stars game.
- Expansion teams will no longer get unlimited funds in MyGM.
- The NBA logo is now located in the correct spot on the shorts when creating a custom uniform.
- Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
Friday, November 4, 2016
05:58 PM - November 4, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
The official Madden NFL 17 roster update for week 9 is available now. These weekly roster updates include changes to player ratings, depth charts, and injuries for all 32 teams.
You can check all of the changes here. We've listed some of the changes below.
- Greg Olsen +3 (Overall 96)
- Tyron Smith +1 (Overall 96)
- Harrison Smith +1 (Overall 95)
- Brandon Graham +1 (Overall 94)
- Aqib Talib +1 (Overall 94)
- Trent Williams +1 (Overall 94)
- Travis Kelce +5 (Overall 93)
- Travis Frederick +1 (Overall 92)
- Jimmy Graham +1 (Overall 92)
- Andrew Whitworth +3 (Overall 92)
- Dez Bryant +1 (Overall 91)
- Tyler Eifert +1 (Overall 91)
- Sean Lee +1 (Overall 90)
- Taylor Lewan +1 (Overall 90)
- Jordan Reed +1 (Overall 90)
- Matt Ryan +2 (Overall 90)
- Bobby Wagner +1 (Overall 90)
- Jason Witten +2 (Overall 89)
- DeMarco Murray +1 (Overall 88)
- Mike Evans +1 (Overall 87)
- Derek Carr +1 (Overall 86)
- Amari Cooper +1 (Overall 86)
- Morris Claiborne +4 (Overall 85)
- Jacob Tamme +4 (Overall 85)
- Chris Harris Jr. -1 (Overall 93)
- Richard Sherman -1 (Overall 93)
- Jamie Collins Sr. -2 (Overall 92)
- Fletcher Cox -3 (Overall 91)
- Tyrann Mathieu -4 (Overall 91)
- Josh Norman -1 (Overall 91)
- Vontae Davis -1 (Overall 90)
- Patrick Peterson -2 (Overall 90)
- Joe Thomas -1 (Overall 90)
- Jadeveon Clowney -1 (Overall 89)
- Russell Wilson -1 (Overall 89)
- Linval Joseph -3 (Overall 88)
- Darrelle Revis -3 (Overall 85)
- Lavonte David -3 (Overall 84)
- Derrick Johnson -5 (Overall 84)
Thursday, November 3, 2016
10:09 PM - November 3, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
EA Sports UFC 2 is coming to The Vault for EA Access subscribers on November 10.
UPDATE: (11-10) It is available now.
For those of you that might still be unaware, EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive, allowing members to try upcoming EA games prior to release, offering 10% off all EA digital purchases and more. It also gives users access to The Vault, which houses a growing library of EA games subscribers can play as much as they want. Users can subscribe to EA Access for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 for a full year.
10:02 AM - November 3, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
EA announced FIFA 17 The Journey was played at a rate of more than 178,000 matches per hour from September 24, 2016 to October 24, 2016 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, equating to 124 million matches in that month, with Alex Hunter scoring more than 164 million goals over the course of those matches by players in more than 180 countries.
More stats on the mode can be seen on the infographic at the official site.
Currently, The Journey mode is available in English with subtitles in several languages. It will be able to be played in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish in a title update scheduled to be released this fall.
What do you think of The Journey mode?
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
06:23 PM - November 2, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
For those of you that didn't pre-order WWE 2K17 for Goldberg, you can purchase the Goldberg DLC pack on November 8 for $4.99.
06:08 PM - November 2, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
2K has shared additional details on the new tiers available in Season 3 of WWE SuperCard, the popular WWE collectible card-battling game for iOS and Android devices. Featuring three new card tiers, a total of 100 new cards in play and branding from three WWE brands – Raw, SmackDown LIVE and NXT – the three New Tiers include:
- Hardened: Up-and-coming WWE and NXT Superstars, in addition to other top talent;
- Elite: A cast of WWE’s savviest veterans, as well as other memorable Superstars and Legends;
- Ultimate: The best of the best on the current roster.
05:52 PM - November 2, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
HB Studios have released The Golf Club VR patch 1.02 today, check out the full details below. Currently the game is only available on PC via Steam, compatible with the HTC Vive.
- Ball not being set properly when teleporting to ball on tutorial island.
- Reduced the flash to steam room when grabbing the yardage book.
- Scorecard not showing up properly on the scoreboard.
- UI Sounds FX not working on menus.
- Yellow ball beacon didn’t disappear after dropping a new ball.
- Watch visibility range adjusted to fix issues with it popping in and out.
- Sticky Club description is backwards and doesn’t fit in text box.
- Missed swing feedback lines when making contact with the ball.
- Default club rotations are not correct.
- Watch showing feet instead of yards and not tracking strokes.
- Localization for EFIGS, PT and JA. (First Pass)
- Beginner difficulty with additional assists for aiming has been added. This difficulty will be accessible through the tutorial or the gameplay settings via the main menu. This setting will give you visual assist to help aim your shots and apply the correct loft. This can be used to help line up your shot or you can lock in your swing by pressing up on the touch pad. While the direction is locked take a swing like normal to have the ball follow your selected path.
- Receive a putt preview while on the green. You can now take a step back and take a practice putt next to your ball. This will shoot your practice ball along the green to help you judge the weight of your shot and the slope of the green. Only one practice putt can be used per-stroke and this feature is not available on Pro.
- The shot analyzer has received an upgrade with additional shot information. While viewing the shot analyzer you can now look at your watch to see how far your ball has traveled. In addition to this you will also receive a grade based on your swing speed, flight path, contact with the ball and the accuracy of your shot. The idea of the grading is to help improve your game by seeing where you’re getting penalized and try to improve on that area.
- The tutorials have been updated to outline the new features and difficulty. You can now practice in the tutorial with each difficulty before moving on and without needing to open the menu. A putt preview tutorial as also been added.
- Ball depth in bunkers and the sand penalty are now based on how the ball enters the bunker.
- MSAA and SS sliders have been added to the visual settings.
- Unlocked two additional courses
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
06:40 PM - November 1, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
The Forza Horizon 3 Alpinestars car pack is available now for $6.99, or free for Car Pass subscribers. The car pack includes the following cars.
- 2017 Acura NSX
- 1998 Nissan Silvia K's
- 1990 Mazda Savannah RX-7
- 1967 Ford Falcon XR GT
- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS
- 1979 Talbot Lotus Sunbeam
Monday, October 31, 2016
04:57 PM - October 31, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
The final Driveclub game update has arrived today, weighing in at roughly 6GB. The update adds 15 tracks, including reverse variants, which are already featured in Driveclub VR.
03:11 PM - October 31, 2016. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Franchise Hockey Manager 3, officially licensed by the NHL, is available today for $39.99 on PC and Mac. Fans can purchase the game on the official site, Steam (10% off until November 7) and other online retailers.
Check out some of the features below.
- Officially licensed by the NHL®! Teams will have their real logos, insignias, and uniforms along with the Stanley Cup® Championship and post-season awards!
- New Career Mode: Path to glory: A streamlined and more approachable way to play, with improved game and information flow as well as news from around the world that impacts your experience.
- Generate your GM/Coach, assign your skills as you wish, start low and work your way up - or take the helm of your favorite team and take it to the Stanley Cup® Championship!
- New Role-Based Tactical System: Allows the coach to choose from a variety of pre-set tactics to build their team's "system" and then assign players specific roles that fit into that system.
- Rebuilt Injury System - Injuries are now generated directly from in-game events and correspond to specific activities - fights will break noses more than they will sprain ankles. Players are now rated for durability in different parts of their bodies, and serious injuries in one place can leave them more vulnerable to more injuries of the same type later in their career.
- Updated Development Process - Player development has received some significant changes, introducing more variability and making player evaluation much more uncertain.
- Updated Interface - The well-received FHM 2 interface has been refined even further to make playing the game easier than ever.
- Steamworks Support - Adding mods like logo or jersey packs is now easier than ever.
- Achievements - Your in-game accomplishments can earn you 50 different achievements that work in both the Steam and non-Steam versions of the game. If you play through Steam, you get a Steam achievement that matches the in-game one.
- And Much More:
- Star ratings have been rescaled so there's much more diversity within leagues
- More logical penalty calling
- A new game rating system that adds offensive and defensive game scores
- Leagues now have a functioning central scouting organization that you can use to guide your own scouting and drafting
- A more detailed coaching model
- Improved AI throughout the game, for example trade AI, roster AI, in-game AI, contract AI and so on, resulting in a more challenging game play.